REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 07-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #1626
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorn View Post
i agree that it's bad driving but i wouldn't agree with dangerous (in this situation)

in my opinion, eurochevy was following too close to the elantra. if he was at a safe distance he wouldn't have had to swerve to the left lane.

true, the silver car SHOULDN'T have cut in at the last second. but it appears he DID signal and the elantra did not appear to be stomping on his brakes too.

definitely did not seem to be a dangerous situation to me, except if you're following the elantra too close, like eurochevy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goo3 View Post
A dick move by the silver car, but at least he created enough time and space (although barely) for the elantra to adjust.

Another thing to note is the parked car right before the entry to the turn. Even if the silver car made the lane change earlier, cars behind him in the right lane would still have to slow down because there was no room to move over to the parking lane.

I agree with Shorn. This uncomfortable situation was made worse by eurochevy following too close. It's good practice to create a little more space in front of you in case shit like this happens.
actually i didn't swerve to avoid i was merely changing lanes i knew exactly why the elantra was slowing down, had enough time to mirror / shoulder check and everything and still move over, and given i needed to stop i had more than plenty of room
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #1627
WHAT? NO FOOD?

Thanked 1,133 Times in 230 Posts
Why people keep revving their engine at Aberdeen Centre Parking lot where people comes in and out a lot?
I saw two 240sx ripping really hard and their exhaust is waaaaaay too fucking loud. It's enough to hurt your ears with a feedback from a mike on a high volume...
And guess what they are both N drivers and tried to show off their passengers...
Typical N drivers with their S13...

Same shit happened when a ricer 240sx with a N displayed showed off his friend at Joyce Skytrain Stn area.

[29-04, 00:14] El Bastardo: Santofu isn't the hero Revscene needs, but hes the hero Revscene deserves
Old 07-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #1628
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,447 Times in 1,707 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODStryker00 View Post
Fantastic music choice
Old 07-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #1629
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Driving to work today in the right lane, this blue F150 starts drifting into my lane, fixes it and keeps going as there was a divider under an overpass. Speeds past me and cuts infront of me on the bridge about 200m ahead, had to brake pretty heavy. Further along, she ends up in the left lane again and I'm beside her. We start going around a shallow bend, starts drifting into my lane again and nearly takes out my front end. Heavy horn and a one finger salute as I pass her, which I probably shouldn't have done. She decides to cut off people over three lanes and follow me for 5 minutes to my work, I decided to go through every lane of parking spots and just make her follow me as I was early. Park beside a coworker and she just sets her truck in park behind me waiting for me to get out. Pull out the phone in case she tries something. Comes and slams on my driver side window telling me to get out, I just sit there starting to dial the phone to my friend because I missed their call. She grabs my N, slams it on the side of my truck, swears at me and revs her truck super loud, peels out, turns around peels out behind me again and leaves. I didn't say anything the whole time as if something happened and this did get taken to claims if she damaged my truck, I didn't want any possibility of being coined as provoking. Got her license plate, bitches need to learn to drive their jacked up trucks.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-19-2012, 01:48 AM   #1630
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 7,099 Times in 1,912 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedroom Eyes View Post
Driving to work today in the right lane, this blue F150 starts drifting into my lane, fixes it and keeps going as there was a divider under an overpass. Speeds past me and cuts infront of me on the bridge about 200m ahead, had to brake pretty heavy. Further along, she ends up in the left lane again and I'm beside her. We start going around a shallow bend, starts drifting into my lane again and nearly takes out my front end. Heavy horn and a one finger salute as I pass her, which I probably shouldn't have done. She decides to cut off people over three lanes and follow me for 5 minutes to my work, I decided to go through every lane of parking spots and just make her follow me as I was early. Park beside a coworker and she just sets her truck in park behind me waiting for me to get out. Pull out the phone in case she tries something. Comes and slams on my driver side window telling me to get out, I just sit there starting to dial the phone to my friend because I missed their call. She grabs my N, slams it on the side of my truck, swears at me and revs her truck super loud, peels out, turns around peels out behind me again and leaves. I didn't say anything the whole time as if something happened and this did get taken to claims if she damaged my truck, I didn't want any possibility of being coined as provoking. Got her license plate, bitches need to learn to drive their jacked up trucks.
One bitch slap would have taken care of her but good for you for been calm and not doing something stupid because if you did I bet you anything she would have called 911 right away and made up some BS story.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:23 AM   #1631
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,281 Times in 196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedroom Eyes View Post
Truck shenanigans
Chick with a truck and possibly that time of the month.. not a very good time to provoke haha

Good on you for being a calm and collected guy
Old 07-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #1632
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

^ That's kind of the type of person I am in situation like that; cautious. I know when to keep my mouth shut/not do anything in case the cops do get involved. I'm not like some hot headed N drivers I've seen who flip on people and threaten them and end up in deeper shit than the other person. Needless to say, she knew where I was parked so I checked my truck during my breaks to make sure that nothing was done to it. S'all good.

Just wish I had a dashcam
Old 07-19-2012, 04:40 PM   #1633
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
I don't understand why you posted this?
......This thread is becoming filled with videos by people who have just bought a dashcam and want to upload every minor inconvenience they encounter...

Quote:
Nice song in the bg

Tsawwassen Taxi #17
Cabs - Taxi - Richmond Cabs Ltd. - Richmond - British Columbia
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #1634
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgman View Post
Lol fucking douchebag... report his ass
Old 07-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #1635
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 5,676 Times in 1,525 Posts
Another moron in a truck. Happened on Fraser Highway/152nd Street. No explanation needed.

Spoiler!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akinari-kun View Post
Was driving on a one-way street with a 50km/h limit. I was doing the limit because the street is known to have cops hidden around corners.

A kid suddenly decides to run onto the middle of the street probably barely 3 or 4 metres in front of me. I pretty much had to slam on my brakes to avoid hitting him. The kid was still standing in the middle of the road for reasons only god would know. The kid's dad walks over to my passenger's side window, so I lowered it just to hear if he was going to apologize or something. I'm a nice guy and I'd fully understand, since the kid looked around 5 or 6. I was the only car on that street at the time. It was not a residential street.

But no. Instead, he calls me a "dickface", along with a few other words and saying that the street's limit is actually 30 but the government hadn't changed the signs or some other bs. He then proceeded to call me a few other childish names. I was pretty much stunned at his utter disrespect, so I just told him to keep his kid off the road and drove off.

It boggles my mind how disrespectful some people in our community can be.

Though I must admit it was real tempting to turn off DTC, yell "come at me bro" and do a burnout right in front of his face.
Doesn't that make YOU a shitty/dangerous driver?!

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay

Last edited by mb_; 07-19-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #1636
Returner of Lost Phones and Turtles

Thanked 3,425 Times in 846 Posts
Quote:
Everyone email them be like i am very concerned about your company's drivers. Their actions are dangerous and their attitude was offensive.

Although i dont think much would happen.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #1637
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,307 Times in 670 Posts
Quote:
Home | Delta Taxi

richmond cabs are red and yellow

Quote:
MG1: in fact, a new term needs to make its way into the American dictionary. Trump............ he's such a "Trump" = ultimate insult. Like, "yray, you're such a trump."
[26-06, 19:29] Mr.Stubbz too big for meeeee

[29-06, 13:42] FastAnna you literally talk out your ass
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna i really cant
[29-06, 13:41] FastAnna yray i cant stand you
Old 07-19-2012, 07:40 PM   #1638
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,274 Times in 905 Posts
Quote:
Im more concerned about how you made that turn...
I cant stand people who DO NOT turn into the correct lane..
If I was turning right and you drove like that into me, You would be on the loosing end with ICBC! just a little info for you
Old 07-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #1639
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,811 Times in 1,072 Posts
Quote:
what a fagget....you should call and make a complain.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #1640
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 12,351 Times in 3,339 Posts
JDMTrueLove is a dispatcher for a bunch of cab companies. See if he knows who that was.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
Old 07-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #1641
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

cab driver... you can try reporting it but not sure if they will anything. yellow cab doesn't do anything because i tried that before.
Quote:
Old 07-20-2012, 05:09 AM   #1642
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 7,099 Times in 1,912 Posts
I hate cabbies so much like for fuck sakes this isn't India, learn to drive or get the fuck of our roads. And no I'm not racist, I'm east Indian myself but it has to be said that most of these fucknuts driving cabs are fobs from India who think they can drive like they drive in India. I've seen cabbies doing almost 80km's+ on Cambie, waving in and out of traffic with no care in the world for other drivers or pedestrians. I also blame the idiotic passengers in these cabs who don't tell the cabby to slow the fuck down.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-20-2012, 05:58 AM   #1643
RS controls my life!

So here is my rant... Both of these incidence happened to me recently.

I work nights so both of these happened sometime between 4-5 am on my way home.

The first was an Asian couple driving without their lights on. I spent about. 2 blocks intermittently flashing my high beams. The male driver then decides its a good idea to brake check me... After another block or so we come to a red light and as I pull up both the driver and passenger are giving me the finger... At this point now I'm getting mad... In some not so nice words I tell them they are not so smart and to turn on their head lights... About half a block later I see their lights come on and they make a turn...

The second just happened tonight. I'm driving home and buddy in his accord is driving in my direction with his high beams on. We pull to a light were on coming traffic is flashing him back, so I'm getting blinded now to. I give a couple honks and roll my window down but the light turns green. We get stopped 20 sec later at another light so I do my honk and roll my window down. He never even looks my way just flips me the bird.... I fall behind him because I'm not looking to get blinded from the rear and he pulls into a gas station about 5 blocks later. I pull in behind him get out and proceed to let him know why he's such a dumbass. He never gets out of his car but right away tells me to go f myself then spends the rest of the time pretending I'm no there... Oh and just for shits I'll guess this guy was check or Russian or similar.

Yeah ok I know confronting the guy in the second story wasn't the way to go but wtf is wrong with people...
This post thanked by:
Old 07-20-2012, 06:34 AM   #1644
RS controls my life!

and then after posting this i read about the shootings in Colorado. RIP. I can live with stupid drivers.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #1645
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,824 Times in 498 Posts
Don't have a specific example, but people who are stopped at a light, then when it turns green they decide to signal left, in a non left turn lane. Places like, Renfrew and Kingsway, Rupert and 29th, places along 41st. Ugh, grinds my gears lol.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #1646
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Dean View Post
I hate cabbies so much like for fuck sakes this isn't India, learn to drive or get the fuck of our roads. And no I'm not racist, I'm east Indian myself but it has to be said that most of these fucknuts driving cabs are fobs from India who think they can drive like they drive in India. I've seen cabbies doing almost 80km's+ on Cambie, waving in and out of traffic with no care in the world for other drivers or pedestrians. I also blame the idiotic passengers in these cabs who don't tell the cabby to slow the fuck down.
Funny story actually, I took a cab once, told the cab driver to slow down and he decided to slow down and tell me to get off. didn't pay him as he dropped me in the middle of no where.
This post thanked by:
Old 07-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #1647
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,274 Times in 905 Posts

DONT fucking pull onto the highway driving like a fucking snail in the RAIN!
Bitch should just stay in the kitchen...
Old 07-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #1648
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,281 Times in 196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal:7980626
So here is my rant... Both of these incidence happened to me recently.
Haha from no headlights to too much headlight
I hate people who don't turn their lights on in the dead of night.. Almost rear ended somebody because of something stupid like that
Old 07-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #1649
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo View Post
StupidMinivanDriver - YouTube

DONT fucking pull onto the highway driving like a fucking snail in the RAIN!
Bitch should just stay in the kitchen...
hahahaha yeah I hear ya.

It takes time for her to decided if she wants to pull onto the highway. Once the signal goes through her brain and into her muscles to control the van, the space has passed but she drives out anyway!!
Old 07-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #1650
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW607 View Post
Haha from no headlights to too much headlight
I hate people who don't turn their lights on in the dead of night.. Almost rear ended somebody because of something stupid like that
Night or Day!

How much are cheap bulbs now a days?