REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 11-27-2011, 09:30 PM   #201
NLY
Helps you change your flat, doesn't hit on your girlfriend while doing so

Thanked 1,747 Times in 275 Posts
White BMW X6 and Black Porsche Panamera both with N signs swerving in and out of lanes on Granville street. Both drivers were tail gating other cars and driving aggressively. Right at King Edward the light turned red, the X6 slammed the brakes and stopped, the Porsche ran the red light and almost hit a left turner. I'm pretty sure the traffic camera went off.

The porsche was doing about 80km/hr when he went through the red. No brake lights no care.
Advertisement

..we stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside us.

Last edited by NLY; 11-27-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:36 PM   #202
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizo View Post
White BMW X6 and Black Porsche Panamera both with N signs swerving in and out of lanes on Granville street. Both drivers were tail gating other cars and driving aggressively. Right at King Edward the light turned red, the X6 slammed the brakes and stopped, the Porsche ran the red light and almost hit a left turner. I'm pretty sure the traffic camera went off.

The porsche was doing about 80km/hr when he went through the red. No brake lights no care.
was the porsche white and had a kit on it? just curious
Old 11-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #203
NLY

I thought those Lexus SUV's came with a back up cam lol

..we stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside us.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #204
NLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoinkpig View Post
was the porsche white and had a kit on it? just curious
porsche was black.

sick car but the driver was driving like it was a video game

Old 11-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #205
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,820 Times in 607 Posts
At least its not like the richmond maserati kids curbing wheels everywhere
Old 11-27-2011, 09:46 PM   #206
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Is it me or have i seen an increase in the number of those fuckers who drive in front of a person, then proceed to slam on the brakes, and do it over and over again?
Old 11-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #207
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSF22 View Post
To:

Young white chick driving a POS mercury... going north on 99... please do not try to read a newspaper while you're driving. Thank you.
i wonder if this is the same POS white car driving 30kms holding up traffic and switching lanes super slow and almost hitting people, doesnt even know which lane he/she wants to be in.. not sure what kind of car it was but it was for sure a POS that is pretty rare looking.. seemed like the driver lost his/her glasses or something.. fucking idiots piss me off sometimes and then cause me to be a shitty driver by shit kicking my accelerator pedal..
Old 11-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #208
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizo View Post

maybe they were "also" on their way to celebrate one of their colleagues leaving the area
This post thanked by:
Old 11-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #209
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

There was an older guy asian douchebag exiting from Hwy 1 onto Willingdon last Friday morning... he took forever to exit out, and when I looked at his face he had HALF OF HIS FACE COVERED WITH A TISSUE PAPER TO BLOCK OUT THE SUNLIGHT

I wanted to strangle him.
This post thanked by:
Old 11-28-2011, 03:52 PM   #210
I don't get it

to those who are either stupid/blind or just don't know
57th and knight there are 2 LEFT TURN ONLY lanes.
Some bitch went straight instead of turning almost t-bone me
Old 11-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #211
My homepage has been set to RS

^
Yeah they changed that recently..

Dunno if they are going to add an Island on the other side of the road so that people can't go straight from mid lane.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #212
Returner of Lost Phones and Turtles

Thanked 3,425 Times in 846 Posts
^^ Lots are people are confused bout that intersection now. 30% of the time people drive straight through not knowing the new markings.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #213
no

Thanked 5,101 Times in 1,063 Posts
white is250 with a N couple nights ago on knight going across e49th, had bunch of somethingsomething.com forum decals on the rear window
tailgated the shit out of me than as i went even slower going the exact speed limit turnedd on his highbeams and sped past me
This post thanked by:
Old 11-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #214
SB7
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 4,458 Times in 435 Posts
Older pathfinder on Westminster highway merging around no.6 road towards new west cut me off while merging, barely leaving half a foot distance between me and the car in front of him, stupid douchebag, ended up turning on graybar road. Hope your shitty boat gets ravished by the upcoming windy days
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 11-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #215
Revscene Legend

Thanked 3,422 Times in 393 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpark View Post
white is250 with a N couple nights ago on knight going across e49th, had bunch of somethingsomething.com forum decals on the rear window
tailgated the shit out of me than as i went even slower going the exact speed limit turnedd on his highbeams and sped past me
How does an IS250 speed past anything
Old 11-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #216
NLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogeatcookie View Post
How does an IS250 speed past anything
I saw a stock white IS250 and honda accord coupe (stock and not the V6) gun it on Steveston hwy last night close to silvercity lol

the accord got smoked.

I pulled up to the accord and the guy looked like he was in his 50's haha

Last edited by NLY; 11-30-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:28 PM   #217
RS controls my life!

Don't know about you guys, but it pisses me off when you're on a busy road with street parking and some asshole sees someone get into their car and waits behind, or even worse, IN FRONT of them and waits for them to leave so they can jack the spot. Meanwhile they hold up traffic and make the parked driver rush like its his duty to give up the spot. I was stuck behind 3 of these asshats today in kitsilano. One of them took a handicap spot and casually walked out of his car. What's your disability? Lack of common courtesy/road knowledge?
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-29-2011, 08:33 PM   #218
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 4,810 Times in 1,072 Posts
^ its not like they can fly into the parking spot...

if they need to park then they need to park, even if it means holding up traffic. Just like left turners on hasting if you get caught behind one your fucked for a solid 5 min
Old 11-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #219
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB

Thanked 5,676 Times in 1,525 Posts

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
This post thanked by:
Old 12-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #220
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGang View Post

This post thanked by:
Old 12-02-2011, 12:21 PM   #221
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

First one: Doing a left turn, lights changed from green to yellow. Clai stops her car before entering the intersection. I proceed to turn, she suddenly steps on her gas to go straight (It was red already). Then proceeds to horn the fuck out of me and give me the death stare. WTF?! Lexus RX

Second: Yielding to traffic while doing a right turn. Taxi dude decides theres enough space between the bike lane on my right and my car and decides to do a right turn at the same time. Thank god for shoulder checks.

First post on Revscene, can't stand Richmond drivers.

Last edited by davidw1234; 12-02-2011 at 12:51 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-02-2011, 06:50 PM   #222
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfGang View Post

if they need to park then they need to park, even if it means holding up traffic. Just like left turners on hasting if you get caught behind one your fucked for a solid 5 min
It's appropriate to hold up traffic if the parked car is signalling to get out. But why hold up traffic if the guy just got in his car? Or wait in front of him blocking his exit? I see this all the time. And you can always circle the block and get a different spot, or not be lazy and find a different spot a block away. And the universal rule of hastings is that you don't go into the left lane unless you're going to turn. But then you get these fools who wait 5 minutes for people who just got in their car to leave their spot... What's worse? holding up traffic because you're ignorant? Or turning when you are able to turn?
Old 12-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #223
degenerate extraordinaire

^ riveting. I don't know about you, but not everybody is psychic and will know whether or not the person will get into their car and either a) leave immediately, b) cake up their face for 15 minutes or c) do random shit for 5 minutes before deciding to leave.

If you're so impatient or thoughtful (however you want to consider it), how do you survive parking on the streets of downtown during prime time?
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-03-2011, 10:29 AM   #224
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I was going east on Bridgeport coming back from YVR when an ambulance came up behind me. Everyone pulled over (...eventually) but there was one who didn't....
There was a black C63 speeding behind the ambulance, keeping up to it. It was using it as a means to get through all the traffic lights... dumbass.

No N, surprisingly.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #225
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundless View Post
I was going east on Bridgeport coming back from YVR when an ambulance came up behind me. Everyone pulled over (...eventually) but there was one who didn't....
There was a black C63 speeding behind the ambulance, keeping up to it. It was using it as a means to get through all the traffic lights... dumbass.

No N, surprisingly.
merc driver could be related to whoever is on the ambulance, seen it in a movie Still, dangerous to do that.
This post thanked by: