REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #2401
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
lgman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 964
Thanked 737 Times in 181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise240 View Post
WTF does anyone know how to stay in their own lines on Rupert and 1st???
Advertisement
__________________
My feedback
lgman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #2402
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: van
Posts: 40
Thanked 43 Times in 10 Posts

a bunch of cars caught making an illegal left turn. Wait till the end, the sign is very clear. There was construction and they couldn't wait so they all went.
neofx19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:44 PM   #2403
Banned (ABWS)
 
MrGoodbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,268
Thanked 425 Times in 146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofx19 View Post
September 20, 2012 - YouTube

a bunch of cars caught making an illegal left turn. Wait till the end, the sign is very clear. There was construction and they couldn't wait so they all went.
Cops could be trolling just around the corner
MrGoodbar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:52 PM   #2404
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 524
Thanked 130 Times in 50 Posts
White Lexus, 093 NPK

Going northbound on Nanaimo, driver passes another northbound car, that's in the left lane, by switching into the southbound left lane when southbound traffic cleared up. Upon reaching the intersection of Nanaimo/Grandview, the driver decides to make an abrupt right turn from the northbound left lane onto Grandview.
Cereal Killer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #2405
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Amuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,663
Thanked 293 Times in 102 Posts
This guy has some good ones. You on RS?

I can see why he's frustrated with Richmond drivers.






__________________
My feedback

Last edited by Amuse; 09-23-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Amuse is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:59 PM   #2406
RS controls my life!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 784
Thanked 1,321 Times in 262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4RAWR View Post
what exactly is the problem here?

did you honk at the benz infront of you because it slowed down to make that right turn in a double right turn lane?
The R-class almost came to a stand still while the road was clear for her to make a right turn. And the fact both of them made a improper right turn.

I believe the R-Class slowed to a crawl was to wait till traffic cleared to turn into the far lane.

@ Amuse, thats Amuro_Ray
Paradise240 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #2407
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 315
Thanked 77 Times in 29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
I've been run off a few times right there too. The right lane is supposed to merge into the left as what the sign said.. but I guess signs don't matter anymore.
Impreza is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:55 AM   #2408
I'm better than you.
 
b0unce. [?]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: East Van
Posts: 8,458
Thanked 3,011 Times in 651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuse View Post
so good lol

"yo wtffffff"
__________________


'14 Toyota Yaris [Work Daily]
'89 Toyota Cressida MX83 [Collector's status]
'15 Honda Ruckus [Summer cruiser]
'96 Toyota Hilux Surf KZN185 [Weekend Warrior]



FS: Active Autowerke F30 328/428 exhaust

FS: BNIB: BMW F30 Window Visor/Deflectors

Buy & Sell Ratings!
b0unce. [?] is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:30 AM   #2409
y'all better put some respeck on my name
 
Harvey Specter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 17,402
Thanked 7,080 Times in 1,911 Posts
Lulz, rolling hard in a civic.

Harvey Specter is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #2410
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,042
Thanked 348 Times in 153 Posts
that's captain_picard, or currently known as Amuro_Ray
impulseX is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:12 AM   #2411
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
 
HansonBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: eastside
Posts: 131
Thanked 27 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise240 View Post
The R-class almost came to a stand still while the road was clear for her to make a right turn. And the fact both of them made a improper right turn.

I believe the R-Class slowed to a crawl was to wait till traffic cleared to turn into the far lane.
You never know if the left turnings on opposing traffic could swerve onto the lane you're turning right into. I would've waited too, at least until the left turner was through, if not out of common courtesy (give him more space and less pressure to complete the turn).

However, the end of the video somewhat justifies though... he did turn right smack into the far left lane.
HansonBoy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #2412
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
accordpoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: vancity
Posts: 198
Thanked 186 Times in 35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise240 View Post
The R-class almost came to a stand still while the road was clear for her to make a right turn. And the fact both of them made a improper right turn.

I believe the R-Class slowed to a crawl was to wait till traffic cleared to turn into the far lane.
there's shitty/dangerous drivers and there are cautious drivers. I would of done the same thing if I was him. There were cars still making a left turn, so I would of made sure those cars weren't gonna cut across 3 lanes like I've seen many people do in that particular intersection.
accordpoop is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:05 AM   #2413
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
G-spec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,033
Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but it's a daily battle for me trying to stay calm and not get upset when people drive unsafe, all that shit that has them thinking their time and life is more important than everyone elses so they cut people off, drive in lanes they shouldn't, trying to get ahead by dangerous behavior.

I always tell myself be a defensive driver, it's not worth it you're just stressing yourself out for no reason, this idiot wouldn't get it even if he got t boned by a semi. But then the other side of my brain counters with the argument of "ok but he's driving recklessly, he needs to be put in his place otherwise he will continue driving like this until he hurts someone"


it's like a daily battle every day driving around trying to stay calm, and I came quite a long way, from punching out cabbies and starting arguments with other drivers, I'm so much better now at self control, worst thing I'll do is honk then look at and shake my head at the driver...
but fck how do you guys deal with it, lol I guess one way is to vent here eh, even better if you got video proof.... damn I need a dash cam asap
__________________
(oO:::\___/:::Oo) (DPE-wheels) // Satin Cocaine White
G-spec is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #2414
Survivor MOD
 
T4RAWR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Richmond
Posts: 2,027
Thanked 1,501 Times in 524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
I don't know about you guys, but it's a daily battle for me trying to stay calm and not get upset when people drive unsafe, all that shit that has them thinking their time and life is more important than everyone elses so they cut people off, drive in lanes they shouldn't, trying to get ahead by dangerous behavior.

I always tell myself be a defensive driver, it's not worth it you're just stressing yourself out for no reason, this idiot wouldn't get it even if he got t boned by a semi. But then the other side of my brain counters with the argument of "ok but he's driving recklessly, he needs to be put in his place otherwise he will continue driving like this until he hurts someone"


it's like a daily battle every day driving around trying to stay calm, and I came quite a long way, from punching out cabbies and starting arguments with other drivers, I'm so much better now at self control, worst thing I'll do is honk then look at and shake my head at the driver...
but fck how do you guys deal with it, lol I guess one way is to vent here eh, even better if you got video proof.... damn I need a dash cam asap

T4RAWR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #2415
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 27
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4RAWR View Post
what exactly is the problem here?

did you honk at the benz infront of you because it slowed down to make that right turn in a double right turn lane?
If everyone followed their own lane during their respective turns, he need not to stop at all...for instance, the black SUV on the right turned into the incorrect lane so did the retard benz, so many retards don't know about this based on my experience.
harrison716 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #2416
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 27
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
I was going back to vancouver from richmond after work yesterday, travelling within speed limit on richmond freeway past the rail crossings, signalled 2s prior and changed into the right lane that connects freeway and knight, a black golf going about 90 off the ramp (I was going ~80) high beam flashes me multiple times from ~10 car lengths away behind me, changes lane onto the freeway, floored it and then looked at me (driven by a brown teen with hands at 12o'clock) like I should have waited for him to pass first, which would be a full 5s had he not floored. He had plenty of time to change into his respective lane, I guess his house could of been on fire?
harrison716 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:05 PM   #2417
y'all better put some respeck on my name
 
Harvey Specter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 17,402
Thanked 7,080 Times in 1,911 Posts
Wtf is up with people who tailgate when the other lane is wide open? Like last night I'm driving on Marine and this guy is tailgating another driver but the 2 lanes beside him are wide open with no traffic. I've noticed this before as well, like how you too lazy to signal and switch lanes??
Harvey Specter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #2418
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
 
HansonBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: eastside
Posts: 131
Thanked 27 Times in 17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison716 View Post
I was going back to vancouver from richmond after work yesterday, travelling within speed limit on richmond freeway past the rail crossings, signalled 2s prior and changed into the right lane that connects freeway and knight, a black golf going about 90 off the ramp (I was going ~80) high beam flashes me multiple times from ~10 car lengths away behind me, changes lane onto the freeway, floored it and then looked at me (driven by a brown teen with hands at 12o'clock) like I should have waited for him to pass first, which would be a full 5s had he not floored. He had plenty of time to change into his respective lane, I guess his house could of been on fire?
Maybe someone installed a bomb under his car and he could not drop below 50mph (80kph).
HansonBoy is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #2419
mb_
WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB
 
mb_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 6,697
Thanked 5,676 Times in 1,525 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansonBoy View Post
Maybe someone installed a bomb under his car and he could not drop below 50mph (80kph).


Spoiler!
__________________
FEEDBACK (9-0-0)
SPOTTED
:: FLICKR :: JOURNAL :: INSTAGRAM

2015 Scion FRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
fuck you hipster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trollguy View Post
then fuck you hipster akinari
Quote:
[23-05, 11:34] FastAnna suck a dick ygay
mb_ is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-23-2012, 07:24 PM   #2420
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Limitless's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Burnaby BC
Posts: 2,171
Thanked 2,507 Times in 512 Posts
I just saw a middle aged fat white woman driving a crv with the license plate DVP 855 back straight into a camry at market crossing timmies just now. The woman saw that I turned around from the noise of the impact and tore out a piece of paper from her car. I came back out after getting my ice cap and saw the woman leave, but when I walked over to the camey the paper was blank on both sides lol.. Good thing I wrote down the license plate of the crv >_> Wrote down the crv info and my info and put it on the camry. People these days...
Posted via RS Mobile

Last edited by Limitless; 09-23-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Limitless is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #2421
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: computer
Posts: 111
Thanked 444 Times in 40 Posts
ToddPacker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #2422
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
accordpoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: vancity
Posts: 198
Thanked 186 Times in 35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison716 View Post
If everyone followed their own lane during their respective turns, he need not to stop at all...for instance, the black SUV on the right turned into the incorrect lane so did the retard benz, so many retards don't know about this based on my experience.
Exactly! IF...but are you willing to take the chance? I wouldn't. I like my car and health too much to put it on IF.
accordpoop is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:27 PM   #2423
cho
sneaky beaky like
 
cho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 2,160
Thanked 3,667 Times in 568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddPacker View Post
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

...what daaa fuckkk

UNCE UNCE UNCE
__________________
'16 brz wrb zc6
cho is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2012, 11:32 PM   #2424
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
kakucaekz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,435
Thanked 1,824 Times in 498 Posts
Eugh, a van was behind me on the way home tonight, on Kerr, from Marine all the way to about 41st, had his high beams on the entire time. His headlights are at the exact same level as my rear view mirror, so it was blinding trying to drive. Even the Accord behind him with flooded 10,000K HIDs wasn't as bright.
kakucaekz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:59 PM   #2425
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Alby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,993
Thanked 1,959 Times in 443 Posts
going up northbound on cambie st from marine dr. im on the right lane going 55km/h and a benz on the left lane. benz proceeds to speed up and then cuts me off onto my lane and then proceeds to slow down to 40km/h. driven by a young asian lady.
Alby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net