REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 10-24-2011, 01:59 PM   #151
Blood tests positive for LOL mod

Thanked 1,263 Times in 325 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsuda View Post
I recommend a giant artofpants sticker across your hood...
I agree!
Advertisement

artofstance
Buy/Sell Rating
Proud member of G.R.A.P.E -- Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts
Mananetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #152
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
The problem is you're focusing on the wrong things in life...
Posted via RS Mobile
illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #153
My homepage has been set to RS

let me shed some light on your problem OP....

Old 10-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #154
Banned (ABWS)

Thank me if you are horny for Hyundai.
Outreach is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #155
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 1,584 Times in 633 Posts
just cuz the pics dun work im gonna post them again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae101 View Post
well op just to let u know some in china already beat u to it when it comes to matt wrapping a hyundai

yes those are flames

cuz in vancouver we have mm design but over in china they have GARYS DESIGN

sick fitment hey

some ass lol

Last edited by ae101; 10-24-2011 at 09:33 PM.
ae101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 08:52 AM   #156
RS Licensed Vendor

OP, you're young still and have alot to learn. Here's some advice.

1.) With a name like guccisnob, you're bound to get flamed. You're not rich. Face it. If you were you wouldn't be thinking about buying a used Subaru or a new Hyundai or need your step dads money to help get the car. Posers get flamed online and in real life. Nuff said.

2.) Your posts come off with an arrogance like you think you're better or going to be faster then everyone else. Don't be one of those idiot spoiled kids that thinks they have the coolest or fastest car on earth. Be humble. You're step dad paid for half the car, which you should be thankful. Don't go acting like a troll. I doubt he'd pay for half of your car if he thought you would be a prick about it. Most of us in life have to work for what we have with little to no financial assistance from family. Not because we're poor, because our parents want us to be responsible and make smarter financial decisions. Even if we were poor, we don't need spoiled little snots to rub it in our faces like you don't need some dude with a BMW laughing at your Hyundai. Getting it now?

3.) Every car has its pro's and con's. You obviously seek the approval of others which is why you make these "look at me look at me!" posts. So if you think your Genesis is the greatest thing on earth that's fine. But STFU about it. No one REALLY cares that you think it's better than a Supra, Sti, etc. Just like how you don't care to hear others negative opinions on the Genesis. All in all, it's a car. If you need your car to make a sense of identity for yourself, you probably need to reevaluate your life priorities.

4.) Before you waste $4000 of your hard earned money (or your dads) on a matte wrap, maybe consider that it is just a fad. Probably won't last that much longer. Is it really worth it? In the end it's not worth anything. If you get bored of it, you just unpeel and you have $4000 worth of nothing. You're young which is obvious. You don't have the perception of value yet or realize how hard it is to make the money. All the mods you listed you wanted done will probably cost you $15-20k. Considering your "guccisnob" tastes it may even cost more. Before you claim you have the money, if you did you wouldn't need your step dad pay for half the car then

Anyways, it's a decent car. Should be troublefree because it's so new. I personally like Supra's, Evo's and STi's more. But I could understand why someone might get a new Genesis instead. Maintenance on older turbo cars is a bitch. Take care of the car, otherwise it'll end up costing you more down the road.
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com

Last edited by Cman333; 10-25-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Cman333 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #157
Banned (ABWS)

Outreach is offline   Reply With Quote