REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 10-22-2011, 01:01 PM   #1
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

YMCA low income membership

I heard if you're a low income person, you can get a YMCA membership for a lower price. Anyone know about this? And how exactly to do it?
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #2
VLS Head Mod

You have to go see them in person to make an appointment with someone. Then on your appointment day you need to bring in a couple paychecks and a listing of your bills and what they are monthly
Posted via RS Mobile
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:36 AM   #3
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucywoman View Post
You have to go see them in person to make an appointment with someone. Then on your appointment day you need to bring in a couple paychecks and a listing of your bills and what they are monthly
Posted via RS Mobile
As she said, basically you call them for an appointment, they will go through your employment, how much income do you make, bills etc and devise a monthly payment that is affordable.
yot065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
Banned By Establishment

have you looked into Trevor Linden's fitness clubs? Very reasonable dues.
I heard about this and confirmed it on their site for the cheaper dues. $15/mnth

trevorlindenfitness.com
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,396 Times in 909 Posts
sorry for bump, just wondering if the OP ended up going. also do u need pay checks from everyone in the family?
Posted via RS Mobile
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote