REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 10-24-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
Founder, RS Veteran

Vancouver Asian Film Festival

The VAFF is coming up around the corner and it's looking for volunteers. I wanted to do this in order to support local asian filmmakers and asian-centred media content, but unfortunately cannot this year. RS, please pass this on to people you know who would be interested in either volunteering or attending.

Thanks,

jACE

Quote:

Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the Vancouver Asian Film Festival. As you probably already know, VAFF is run entirely by volunteers. Without the generosity of people like you, the Festival wouldn't be able to continue.

This year, VAFF runs from November 3 to 6. We need volunteers to sell tickets, check guest lists, mind the queues of moviegoers, sell memberships, and answer questions. In addition, we also need a few volunteers to help with our press conference (on a weekday, during office hours), our after parties, and with our filmmakers' lunch.

If you would like to share this information with your club, we would greatly appreciate it!

We also ask that volunteers attend one of two Volunteer Orientation Sessions in October. We have tentatively scheduled one for Wednesday, October 26 in the evening, and the other for the afternoon of October 29. I will be contacting you about the details once I'm able to confirm the venue and the exact time.

Volunteer Coordinator
email: volunteer@vaff.org (<--email here)
Advertisement

Bored? Follow jACE on Twitter or check out his homepage.
jACEDesignsLtd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:04 PM   #2
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
neat

the VIFF had quite a few films from asia

hopefully there'll be some good movies @ this too

edit: wut? why the fail?

Last edited by StylinRed; 10-24-2011 at 11:07 PM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-31-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
Ubereem Mod

Going to check out some films for sure.
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote