REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 12-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #176
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
um, wow.

not cool with that vote.
Advertisement
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:41 PM   #177
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

marcus saved again....
He'll be gone next week.
Chris Rene is gonna win this.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #178
Banned By Establishment

I think (and hope) Josh will win.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:59 PM   #179
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,502 Times in 1,160 Posts
Wow at the results!

Spoiler!

Posted via RS Mobile
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #180
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

what an ending! why is nicole crying so much? I love it when the host goes up to her and asks you got anything to say lol
ursher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #181
Banned By Establishment

nicole is a cunt. she was to weak to send home marcus and she assumed rachel would have been saved.

wrong decision.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #182
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
WOW. Time to rant.

Simon must be PISSED. It's clear who was the better singer. Marcus now beat Simon out of 2 of his very solid acts.
It's a shame, because Marcus seems like a really nice kid. He's gone next week for sure. All the Drew and Rachel fans will be voting against him. Nicole really dropped the ball on this one.

I've never liked Renee, and I never will. In my opinion, this guy shouldn't have even made it to the live shows. He may very well win, but I seriously, seriously, seriously, pray that Josh or Melanie wins.
I will give it to Renee though, he (or the producers) always seems to do the right things with him at the right time.
Being someone who works in music, I don't buy it at all. He can't rap, he can't sing, he doesn't have the look. He has a rehab story and a couple mediocre songs.
But of course, X Factor isn't a talent show. In the end, it all depends on who's voting for him.

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #183
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #184
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
WOW. Time to rant.

Simon must be PISSED. It's clear who was the better singer. Marcus now beat Simon out of 2 of his very solid acts.
It's a shame, because Marcus seems like a really nice kid. He's gone next week for sure. All the Drew and Rachel fans will be voting against him. Nicole really dropped the ball on this one.

I've never liked Renee, and I never will. In my opinion, this guy shouldn't have even made it to the live shows. He may very well win, but I seriously, seriously, seriously, pray that Josh or Melanie wins.
I will give it to Renee though, he (or the producers) always seems to do the right things with him at the right time.
Being someone who works in music, I don't buy it at all. He can't rap, he can't sing, he doesn't have the look. He has a rehab story and a couple mediocre songs.
But of course, X Factor isn't a talent show. In the end, it all depends on who's voting for him.
TRUTH!
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2011, 09:53 PM   #185
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,582 Times in 4,317 Posts
Nicole is a fucking pussy. I bet she thought that since Marcus was in the bottom so many times, Rachel would go through on votes. She didn't have enough conviction to just say that Rachel's sing-for-your-life was better and vote Marcus off. Now instead of not coming off as the bad guy, she comes off as a complete idiot.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #186
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
WOW.

...wow.

Apart from Melanie, I don't get how these people are in it above Astro, Drew or Rachel Crow.

Just a thought...just looking at the way they shot the elimination, they panned to Nicole right at the right second...cut at the right time...Nicole looked so surprised. Any chance they knew the results and planned it this way? I mean, people are going to talk about this...

I mean, it's already quite obvious they made the host out to be a robotic douche so that they wouldn't have a Ryan Seacrest stealing time from Simon. I wouldn't put it past Simon Cowell to pull a stunt like that for ratings.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-09-2011, 01:51 AM   #187
UBC
Banned By Establishment

^ there is something very wrong with the host, and its pretty funny. but it might also just be because the host is being screamed at through his earpiece by the producers and directors - which would be a plausible explanation as to why the host spontaneously stares into oblivion with his blank face so often. sometimes i cant tell if its a "i'm getting trolled" face or a "i don't know what to do" face. lol

back to tonight's show...wow. i was never really a Rachel Crow fan, but after her performance tonight, i was sold. after that song, i was almost sure there weren't going to be any screw ups. but of course, scherzinger had a HUGE screw up. marcus has been in the bottom enough that the message that america wants marcus to go home should be obvious enough for scherzinger to see. im glad people started booing her when the host asked her to say something. this isn't to say, however, that i don't like marcus. but that also doesn't mean that i don't think he desreves to go the fuck home next week.

and LA needs to learn how to drop his balls once in a while and learn to admit that other acts were superior to his boys acts. obviously, he's just shitting whatever he can get out of his mouth to save his boy.
UBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-09-2011, 04:06 AM   #188
THE CHAMPION OF CAPUA

I'm rooting for Chris renee. He has that likability factor that the audience connects with.

Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-09-2011, 04:32 AM   #189
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

FUCK THIS

Bring back Cheryl Cole.
Wongtouski is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-09-2011, 09:37 AM   #190
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
is it me or was it very uncomfortable to watch the contestants emotionally break down on stage like that?

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:42 AM   #191
Rs has made me the man i am today!

X-Facto‘s Astro Says He’s Not Signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation | XXLMAG.COM

Quote:
Despite rumors, <em>X Factor</em>’s rapping teen Astro says he isn’t signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation.

“I don’t have a check or a contract, so as far as I know, I’m not signed,” the 15-year-old rhymer told MTV News on Monday (December 5).

Last week, the rap prodigy from Brownsville, Brooklyn, was voted off the show and failed to make it into the final five. Immediately following his elimination, however, rumors sparked that Jay-Z had signed L.A. Reid’s Astronomical Kid to Roc Nation.

But Astro asserts he has no ties to the label. “I have never met anyone from Roc Nation,” he said. “I’d love to, but I’m not signed right now to anyone. Nobody ever hit me up about that — just go on the Internet and it’s up there. But I’m not signed as far as I know.”

When voted off, Astro, who had previously been sentimental about being in the final two, took his elimination in stride. “Hey, man, it’s for the better,” Astro told the show’s host Steve Jones after being cut. “The only reason I’m mad is ’cause I don’t get to see my girl that lives in Cali, but I will be back. … I love my time. I’ve gained a lot of fans.”

Now that he is off the show, the rap’s wunderkind is looking forward to getting back into the studio and eventually signing a deal. “I just want to be in a place where I’m comfortable 100 percent,” he told MTV about his ideal deal. “I just want to be able to release my music, do my movies, [and] everything is fair. “I just want to be able to have fun doing it. I don’t want music to be a job for me; I want it to be something I’m doing for fun. As long it’s not a job then you’re straight.”—Gina Montana
fsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #192
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
is it me or was it very uncomfortable to watch the contestants emotionally break down on stage like that?
I agree.

Just watching how upset she was made me a little teary. Nobody like to see a child cry like that.
Old 12-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #193
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,207 Times in 432 Posts
you know this show is bullshit when marcus beats out drew and rachel

but whatever, there can only be one winner anyways, so its either josh or melanie
dachinesedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #194
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBC View Post

and LA needs to learn how to drop his balls once in a while and learn to admit that other acts were superior to his boys acts. obviously, he's just shitting whatever he can get out of his mouth to save his boy.
LA pretty much admitted that rachel was the better singer and had a better save me song but he said he was a man of principal and had to stick with his man.

The judges will always choose their own act. It's basically down to 2 judges.
TheSalesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #195
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,699 Times in 446 Posts
meh. Never liked Rachel. I'm satisfied.
woob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:08 PM   #196

Quote:
"I wasn't going to be the one to send anyone home," Scherzinger said. "Did I think America probably would have chosen Rachel? ... The probability was that they would have sent Marcus home."
Rachel Crow X Factor Elimination: Nicole Scherzinger Responds : People.com

fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol

RSUV #7
Old 12-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #197
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Meh, now that I think about it, don't blame Nicole. Blame America for voting wrong. Marcus and Rene still in the competition. Drew, Astro, Rachel Crow eliminated.
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:04 PM   #198
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
As long as Josh wins..
TOS'd is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #199
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Meh, now that I think about it, don't blame Nicole. Blame America for voting wrong. Marcus and Rene still in the competition. Drew, Astro, Rachel Crow eliminated.
I disagree, I hope Nicole doesn't return next season. The whole point of the save me song, is so the bottom two have a shot at redemption. The whole point of having judges is so they can "judge" who redeemed themselves and deserves it more than the other. America votes based on the songs from the previous night, not on the save me songs. So letting it go to deadlock is kind of stupid imo. Why have a save me song at all then. If you don't have the balls to say who you feel is better, don't be a judge. I can't believe Marcus has made it this far. He is by FAR the worst contestent imo. Even worse than intensity and stereohoggz. He brings nothing new, and is just a worse version of the other R&B guys out there.
wstce92 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #200

Having judges for the sing-for-your-life-song also makes it a little less of a popularity contest.

RSUV #7
This post thanked by: