REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 10-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #26
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,126 Posts
If a woman isn't interested in having sex with you, she isn't feeling emotionally connected to you. You can't just try to reason with her - you need to re-ignite that connection through actions.

I recommend that you figure out how you're going to reconnect with her emotionally sooner rather than later. Once you lose a girl on an emotional level, you lose her for good.
Posted via RS Mobile

Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #27
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
Why are u in a relationship with someone that doesnt put out?

You should just approach her with

'you should be an archaeologist'
Posted via RS Mobile
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-29-2011, 04:45 PM   #28
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapioca View Post
If a woman isn't interested in having sex with you, she isn't feeling emotionally connected to you. You can't just try to reason with her - you need to re-ignite that connection through actions.

I recommend that you figure out how you're going to reconnect with her emotionally sooner rather than later. Once you lose a girl on an emotional level, you lose her for good.
Posted via RS Mobile
Try being married.

It's possible for a woman to still love you, still be heavily emotionally connected, but have a much lesser desire to pounce on you like they did back during the "dating" phase.

TBH, the lack of sex isn't always a sign of disconnection, sometimes it's just a sign of "longevity" in a relationship and unfortunately also a sign of "comfort"; as in... she doesn't feel like she needs to sleep with (as much) to maintain you and you as a guy don't feel like you need to romance her as much as you did during your dating/courting days.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-29-2011, 08:37 PM   #29
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
You know what's funny. this is what we get from women a lot
"oh, it's always about sex eh, sometimes I'm not turned on and I just don't need it as often as you do." Well you know what, there are a lot of times I ain't turned on to COOK you a dinner, or I'm not happy but I still make the effort to go see you.

Hints... I hate this. I am always in need of sex, but it would be nice if you would at least RAPE me once in a blue moon. i have no idea why but a lot of girls just don't show the feelings of wanting sex. I hate it after a week and I'm like.. wtf man.. i get turned down for sex. Getting turned down is like the worse feeling of all, after a week.. it just sucks.... I hate it when girls hold the key to sex, it's always when THEY want it. I wish as a guy, i can have that type of control some type.

SOLUTION. I did have this talk before. Yes, i do want sex but I will never treat you as a sex toy. It's just nice to have that sexual connection. The solution: If you're tired, just TELL me that you want me to rub one out for me. Instead of saying "I dont' want sex tonight" at least just say "why dont' you rub one out for me" or Can I just suck you off etc.

9 out of 10 times, she'll just watch and then you'll turn her on and have a quicky and or she'll just blow you. I've had girls just say "i don't feel like having sex" and that just hurts. After being rejected all the time, it doesn't feel good. How about I say to you "I just don't feel like seeing you tonight / I just don't feel like sleeping over at your place cause I'm tired"

anyhhoo, best of luck. If she's tired, and wants to sleep, i'll kiss her get her all hot and heavy and I know she doesn'twant sex, i'll just tell her I'm going to rub one out in front of you..
6793026 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-29-2011, 10:56 PM   #30
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
You know what's funny. this is what we get from women a lot
"oh, it's always about sex eh, sometimes I'm not turned on and I just don't need it as often as you do." Well you know what, there are a lot of times I ain't turned on to COOK you a dinner, or I'm not happy but I still make the effort to go see you.

Hints... I hate this. I am always in need of sex, but it would be nice if you would at least RAPE me once in a blue moon. i have no idea why but a lot of girls just don't show the feelings of wanting sex. I hate it after a week and I'm like.. wtf man.. i get turned down for sex. Getting turned down is like the worse feeling of all, after a week.. it just sucks.... I hate it when girls hold the key to sex, it's always when THEY want it. I wish as a guy, i can have that type of control some type.

SOLUTION. I did have this talk before. Yes, i do want sex but I will never treat you as a sex toy. It's just nice to have that sexual connection. The solution: If you're tired, just TELL me that you want me to rub one out for me. Instead of saying "I dont' want sex tonight" at least just say "why dont' you rub one out for me" or Can I just suck you off etc.

9 out of 10 times, she'll just watch and then you'll turn her on and have a quicky and or she'll just blow you. I've had girls just say "i don't feel like having sex" and that just hurts. After being rejected all the time, it doesn't feel good. How about I say to you "I just don't feel like seeing you tonight / I just don't feel like sleeping over at your place cause I'm tired"

anyhhoo, best of luck. If she's tired, and wants to sleep, i'll kiss her get her all hot and heavy and I know she doesn'twant sex, i'll just tell her I'm going to rub one out in front of you..
I thanked you right after reading your first paragraph. All valid points! I wish we can just tell women straight up this without sounding like an asshole when they're the ones being assholes.
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Try being married.

It's possible for a woman to still love you, still be heavily emotionally connected, but have a much lesser desire to pounce on you like they did back during the "dating" phase.

TBH, the lack of sex isn't always a sign of disconnection, sometimes it's just a sign of "longevity" in a relationship and unfortunately also a sign of "comfort"; as in... she doesn't feel like she needs to sleep with (as much) to maintain you and you as a guy don't feel like you need to romance her as much as you did during your dating/courting days.
I fully am aware of what married life could turn out. You are right, people get comfy with each other and YES, girls don't want sex as much and for guys we just don't want to give her romance.

You know what, that's TOTAL bullshit. I tell my girl, everything in a relationship is a work in progress. You can work on your work life, you can work on your romantic life, you can work on your sex life. You have YOUR needs and I have mine. Let's be HONEST with each other and come to a conclusion. If you want romance, SURE, tell me and I'll come up with a solution. Dont' get me wrong, we do take gf for granted for times, but when guys taken for granted for doing things, it's when guys don't get praises anymore from girls is what we drift apart.

What happens when you drift apart, PEOPLE WILL FIND WAYS TO JUSTIFY to cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure there's on open communication with your wife/ gf and let them know, i am here to give you 100% if you're not happy. If you're not happy, you tend to temptations. If I'm not happy, I'll be more temped to get lured to other demons. So let's WORK together so we can always refresh in our relationship!
This post thanked by:
Old 10-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #32
I don't get it

RUFIES
lime56 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #33
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
I fully am aware of what married life could turn out. You are right, people get comfy with each other and YES, girls don't want sex as much and for guys we just don't want to give her romance.

You know what, that's TOTAL bullshit. I tell my girl, everything in a relationship is a work in progress. You can work on your work life, you can work on your romantic life, you can work on your sex life. You have YOUR needs and I have mine. Let's be HONEST with each other and come to a conclusion. If you want romance, SURE, tell me and I'll come up with a solution. Dont' get me wrong, we do take gf for granted for times, but when guys taken for granted for doing things, it's when guys don't get praises anymore from girls is what we drift apart.

What happens when you drift apart, PEOPLE WILL FIND WAYS TO JUSTIFY to cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure there's on open communication with your wife/ gf and let them know, i am here to give you 100% if you're not happy. If you're not happy, you tend to temptations. If I'm not happy, I'll be more temped to get lured to other demons. So let's WORK together so we can always refresh in our relationship!
How long does that solution last? If the solution is that she wants to have more spark and romance and you comply, the questions isn't "will you" (because guys would do quite a lot for sex) but a matter of "how long will you." Can you keep your romeo routine day in day out?

Same thing goes for women. You can talk it out, hash it out and she will say she understands. You'll be happy for a week or 2 while she complies but eventually that "solution" of yours will also taper off.

I've only been married 2 years so I don't really have a solution: hence why I didn't post an advice on my original post. The way I've observed it, is it just goes on a cycle:

As in, when you're so called solution tapers off, you both come to a breaking point where one talks (or in some cases complain) and the whole cycle is restarted again where the spark of romance and sex begins anew; which as usual, continues for a while then lulls a bit, then is restarted once again.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #34
Banned (ABWS)

just act like you've gone into depression. mimic all the symptoms, shes bound to break soon enough.

or just rub one out and smoke a joint?
Teh Doucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #35
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
How long does that solution last? If the solution is that she wants to have more spark and romance and you comply, the questions isn't "will you" (because guys would do quite a lot for sex) but a matter of "how long will you." Can you keep your romeo routine day in day out?

Same thing goes for women. You can talk it out, hash it out and she will say she understands. You'll be happy for a week or 2 while she complies but eventually that "solution" of yours will also taper off.

I've only been married 2 years so I don't really have a solution: hence why I didn't post an advice on my original post. The way I've observed it, is it just goes on a cycle:

As in, when you're so called solution tapers off, you both come to a breaking point where one talks (or in some cases complain) and the whole cycle is restarted again where the spark of romance and sex begins anew; which as usual, continues for a while then lulls a bit, then is restarted once again.

So true about the cycle. Does this mean the two are not meant to be together? It seems like for some people, solutions are only temporarily.
vash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:33 PM   #36
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Whatever the solution, just remember ultimatums do not work in relationships. Humor cures everything, pressure does not. Exception: don't crack a joke when they have broken ribs.

If you're gonna call it quits, just call it quits.

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-30-2011, 04:37 PM   #37
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 4,970 Times in 385 Posts
"A relationship without sex, is just friends."

personally, i think sex and physical attraction are essential for success in a long-term relationship.
convince her that sex isn't just for the pleasure. it's a way to show your love for one another. it's how you two connect.
try getting her horny ... if she backs off, then something's wrong

if she still doesn't want to have sex ... then there's no spark there. you've both lost it, and it's better to just leave her and pursue a new relationship with somebody more 'exciting'

btw i'm not saying you should pressure her to have sex everyday
V4NC1TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 04:48 PM   #38
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

It depends really, you have to really like the person in order to have good sex.

Sex with a person you like, is good.
Sex with a person you love, is great.

If you're with someone just for the sex, eventually it gets boring and it almost becomes a choir. I am speaking from personal experience. Your imagination works over-time, then when your done, the last thing you want is for her to touch and talk to you.

At this point, I still think sex is great who am I kidding? I'll always think that, but personality of the person definitely definitely matters. It's why the friend with benefit lifestyle gets boring.

Omg, maturity showing?!

Rule 1: You do not talk about Fight Club. Rule 2: You do not talk about Fight Club.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #39

Noir: I guess you are right, there are things that will always recycle all the time, but as sad as that might be, it's part of life and it's when you compromise in a marriage / relationship, that's what makes it better.

I can't compare experiences, but it's what it is. We all have to learn to communicate and compromise. She has just as much faith in trying to change you and hope you don't flip 2 weeks later and going back to normal.
This post thanked by:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #40
vvd
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Maybe your skillz in bed are severely lacking.

Lol.

But no, in all seriousness, maybe she really just doesn't like it because you're not doing the right things to pleasure her. I don't mean to be offensive or sound like a total dick. It's just a possibility that I'm putting out there.
vvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:48 AM   #41
Banned By Establishment

If the girl aint craving ur dick, either

A) u have a small penis

B) u blow at having sex

It cant only be those 2 things
Posted via RS Mobile
z-33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-05-2011, 11:35 AM   #42
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z-33 View Post

A) u have a small penis

B) u blow at having sex

Posted via RS Mobile
or you are not attractive to begin with
dignatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #43
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by z-33 View Post

A) u have a small penis

B) u blow at having sex

Posted via RS Mobile
yeeeep :tosd:
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2011, 08:11 AM   #44
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
ok...this is going to be a little harsh...but it was the case for me...

Maybe you just aren't that good? Or, maybe she just isn't that into you "that way". Maybe you treat her well, buy her things, take her places, come from a good family, etc.....but she isn't sexually attracted to you.

Happened to me. My ex and I were together for 9 years....he was a normal, whatever type guy...not bad, but not good. I was with him (in retrospect I realized) out of convenience. He also kinda sucked a fucking, and I never, NEVER had the urge to have sex with him. Once a month of so I would give it up because I felt bad for him. I was never turned on, never instigated it, and never enjoyed it. I thought it was just me....didn't like to fuck.

Turns out it was him.

Now, my bf is fucking awesome. I can't get it enough...he wants to have sex everyday? done. 3 times a day? done. Why? because I am actually attracted and turned on by him. Also, he is fucking awesome in bed!

I'm not fucking with you...I'm not bragging and making light of your problem. And, it may not be ALL YOU....maybe you guys just aren't compatible in bed?

You need to make the choice on whether she is worth it or not. 10 years down the road, are you going to be happy jackin' it everyday in the shower b/c you haven't fucked her in a month?
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:12 AM   #45
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Best thanks I ever gave on revscene.
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2011, 12:08 PM   #46
Banned (ABWS)

Maybe it's just you... girls don't like being told I WANNA FUCK LETS DO THIS!!!!

Nah man, you can't talk a girl into having sex unless your paying for it lol.

You have to turn her on or even be more open about sex.
Me and my girl are always talking about it and we talk about what turns us on and off etc etc
this is how you get better at it

Been with my girl for like 7 years or something, when we started going out we'd bang like 3-5 times a day. Our schedule was fuck fuck lunch fuck fuck dinner fuck fuck fuck sleep wake up repeat.
But now that were older and and we're busy it doesn't happen every single day. However sex is even better now.

If not just rub it out, There is no way a girl can match a guys sex drive thats what masturbating is all about lol. Keeps cheating in check and your dick in your pants.
PornMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #47

dinosaur: I sort of agree on what you have said. You're right, there are people who wants to have sex cause yes, you are banging a hot brad pitt and you want to bang him. Good looking, good in bed= good sex, yup, I totally agree. But I've had tons of girls, strippers, gfs, that were good solid 9/10 and as much as they are great in bed and always wanting it, being physically attracted to the person doesn't necessary mean you always have a high sex drive with the person.

We are talking about two different thing here; OP is asking how to match each other's sex drive, whereas in your case it's about being attracted to someone / being good in bed etc.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #48
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,060 Times in 1,180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
Hahaha you forgot to put this as well:

As a side note, I'm not sure the readers in VLS know who dinosaur's bf is...
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #49
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 7,170 Times in 2,403 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gridlock View Post
Hahahahaha naice.
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #50
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
Hahaha you forgot to put this as well:

As a side note, I'm not sure the readers in VLS know who dinosaur's bf is...
Well, hotdamn! I'm happy to say me.

wait for it.

still waiting

Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote