REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 11-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #51
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
dinosaur IS A GRIL@@@ always though she was a guy......

Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:42 PM   #52
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 1,669 Times in 147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
if it was a guy it would be T-REX604

sindragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #53
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
me too at the beginning .. from how to deal with all the fucktards from the Rental Horror thread ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #54
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
dinosaur: I sort of agree on what you have said. You're right, there are people who wants to have sex cause yes, you are banging a hot brad pitt and you want to bang him. Good looking, good in bed= good sex, yup, I totally agree. But I've had tons of girls, strippers, gfs, that were good solid 9/10 and as much as they are great in bed and always wanting it, being physically attracted to the person doesn't necessary mean you always have a high sex drive with the person.

We are talking about two different thing here; OP is asking how to match each other's sex drive, whereas in your case it's about being attracted to someone / being good in bed etc.
I wasn't really meaning "attraction" in just an aesthetic way. Kinda like a "whole package" things.

A lot of women (though we pretend we are strong on our own), like to feel protected, desired, loved, etc...We like a rescuer...someone who we know will fight for us all hunter-gatherer style. We want someone to look after us (not monetarily), make sure we are happy, safe, engage our minds, encourages us, etc....Pretty much what everyone wants in a relationship.

To me, the whole package needs to be attractive. Mind AND body. Thats what I meant when I said that maybe she wasn't attracted to him. Personally, regardless of what the person looks like, it means shit if he is a moron. You gotta have everything to be turned on if you are chick (IMO).
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #55
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,176 Posts
< problems solved?

It was either add a bow...or add boobs. Bow was easier and less creepy
dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote