REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 11-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #26
...on a mission....

Well dudes...it's been fun...but I can't hang around with immature idiots like SOME of you are. Some will be glad to never see a posting again.....just tickles me pink that I can make you happy! What really scares me are idiots like you on the road.....you think you are responsible enough to control a vehicle....doesn't show here....does it?

jlenko, you're probably the biggest idiot of them all...and you know that, don't you? You pride yourself in that.....well.....glad it's the small things in life that make you feel good. And if you, and some of the others feel that you got rid of me.....guess what...YOU"RE right! lol But, it appeals to me MUCH more than it will to you........had enough of this shit.....perhaps there is a forum out there that has some maturity!!!

Many on this forum have been helpful and very mature in their discussions, and I wish to thank those..... zulu in particular . Not to sure how "sane" this man is , but has been great to banter ideas back and forth with...and VERY helpful. Even you sedberry, even though your world and mine are far apart (which might be a good thing? hehehe), it's been a slice.

Its to bad a forum like this gets screwed up by idiots that like to be thanked for "e bashing" someone for instance...right jlenko?

Oh, you can also replace "idiot" in this post with many other adjectives that I can't be bothered to put down.
Advertisement
Simnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #27
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
The video is an excellent point on attention, yes. But unless it's done in person with many people at the same time and they are asked immediately after if anyone has noticed anything, it serves no real point. This is the internet, and people will claim to have known whatever it is all along, even if it didn't really exist.

If you are going to leave revscene simply because a single thread you started goes unappreciated, I think that says much more about your character than do the responses previously in this thread.

Good day to you, sir.
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-10-2011, 07:14 PM   #28
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

You've got some internet insecurity issues to deal with there, Simnut.

Can someone move this thread to the Fight Club forum where it belongs?
Old 11-21-2011, 11:54 PM   #29
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I can't believe I didnt see the gorilla. I thought it was a joke and I had to rewind. He even did a chest pound while the basketball was being passed around him.....
sebTeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:16 AM   #30
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPeenHammer2 View Post
Got it right, AND noticed the gorilla.
same.
ShaneN is offline   Reply With Quote