REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 11-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Where to get a small suit?

Grads coming up and I'm 5'3 with a skinny build so its hard for me to find a graduation suit. Does anyone know where I can find a suit that has a tight fit on both arms and waist in metro town or richmond that fits me? If anyone does I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
Advertisement

Last edited by ButterFingers; 11-11-2011 at 11:08 PM.
ButterFingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
I am grateful grapefruit

You're going to be hard pressed to find an off-the-shelf suit that will fit you right. You're better off getting a custom suit made - if you have time - places like Indochino has half-decent prices. They're actually in town next weekend with a tailor who will do your measurements - so you don't have to worry about measuring yourself and screwing up.

Vancouver Traveling Tailor | Indochino
Old 11-12-2011, 05:22 AM   #3
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
Boys Suits | Young Mens Suits | Toddler Boys Suits | Boys Formal Wear

Kidding Kidding :P

Roden Gray << on Water St. I know its not metro or richmond like you asked but i did a quick google search and there was an article in the Sun (from '08) where the author gives styling tips for shorter guys when it comes to suits and offers up a local store where said men can shop

Sartorial survival tips for short men

I imagine that you could go into any dedicated suiting shop and get hooked up though like tip-top or dunns

and also from that article a link to a suit tailor for men under 5'8" http://www.jimmyaus.com/jimmyaus/ << located in the states but you can order online; its an option

Last edited by StylinRed; 11-12-2011 at 05:29 AM.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote