REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Snowboard Shops

Which shop/shops in the lower mainland offers the best prices and best customer service in gearing up an intermediate snowboarder?

Comor?
Sportschek?
The Board Shop?

Any opinions or past shopping experiences are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Also, are there any online shops in the states that have cheaper prices?
(like a hockeymonkey)
Advertisement
PeCh09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

coastal riders: lots of sales and sometimes they do free waxing. they have a location right across guildford mall and in langley on 201
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #3
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

PacificBoarder. Really nice people, extremely helpful and aren't just there to make a sale.

From my experience that is.
JSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
I STILL don't get it

for good prices, check out the boardroom clearance store right beside the boardroom.

also, i went to pacific boarder yesterday and apparently they have a sale right now. copped myself a pair of Cartel Restricted bindings so it's a good time to hit them up now as in today. this store is usually my go to store, and ive bought 75% of my equipment from here, from goggles, to helmets to soft goods.

i usually hit up all the snow shops at W4th first before i go to sportchek. that place is my last resort store for anything.
jello24 is offline   Reply With Quote