REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   The John Norwich Riders Corner (https://www.revscene.net/forums/john-norwich-riders-corner_45/)
-   -   Red Pickup Trucks tries to kill Motorcyclist (https://www.revscene.net/forums/658768-red-pickup-trucks-tries-kill-motorcyclist.html)

NLY 12-01-2011 02:03 PM

Red Pickup Trucks tries to kill Motorcyclist

Happens @ 1:02-1:05 , the rest shows the pickup driving recklessly (both speeding but the bike had to keep up with the truck)

And what happens to the owner of the pick up truck

Spoiler!

rexsomnii 12-01-2011 02:11 PM

cocky ass sob this guy is so :fulloffuck:.

NLY 12-01-2011 02:23 PM

It would be awesome if all vehicles came standard with built in cameras. I can't remember how many times not having a witness to an accident burned the innocent party.

Solid video evidence so you could avoid a lot of "he said, she said" bullshit" when it comes to insurance.

tegz 12-02-2011 09:33 AM

Justice has been served!

racerman88 12-08-2011 04:18 PM

that is actually old. The driver of the truck actually pled guilty to charges.

From the PNW forum:

I just did some digging and found out that he plead guilty to 2 counts of Wanton Endangerment (1-5 year sentence per charge). 1 count of menacing (up to 90 days) and 1 count of reckless driving (fine).

His sentencing is scheduled for 12/15/2011 and the previous plea offer (which was rejected and I'm having trouble finding the one that was accepted) had these conditions:

Ct1 (WE)2yrs imprisonment
Ct2 (WE) 2yrs imprisonment
Ct3 (Menacing)90 days incarceration
Ct4 (Reckless Driving) $100 fine

I would hope that the one that was plead to was similar, which means he will probably be getting some jail time.

Kentucky Court Records Online

COMMONWEALTH VS. HUDSON, GARY L JR
Scheduled Events
SENTENCING 12/15/2011 01:00 PM 1

Edit:

I just found that he has been in custody since his arrest in June. He did not post bail:

Sky_High 12-08-2011 08:51 PM

As much of an ass the red trucker is, if these motorcyclist haven't been using these back country roads to "ride", this wouldn't have had happened.

@ 1:03 clearly shows the front motorcyclist crossed the double solid yellow line already.

Prolowtone 12-08-2011 09:39 PM

So where are they supose to ride then? Never knew there were such restrictions... Yeah sure he crossed the double line but that does not put him at fault for the truck drivers actions now does it?

46_valentinor 12-08-2011 09:40 PM

^fail
it doesn't matter where the motorcyclists ride, the truck driver could have pulled the exact same move on the highway for all we know. blaming it on the riders for riding on the back country rode doesn't make sense at all....

tegz 12-12-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky_High (Post 7720133)
As much of an ass the red trucker is, if these motorcyclist haven't been using these back country roads to "ride", this wouldn't have had happened.

@ 1:03 clearly shows the front motorcyclist crossed the double solid yellow line already.

What exactly is your argument here?

That motorcyclists do not have the right to ride wherever they want?