REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 10-03-2013, 03:08 PM   #27976
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

I got my order within two days. Realized it was shipped via UPS after I've placed order. Luckily I wasn't charged with any brokerage fees.
Advertisement
GFitTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #27977
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
^ur lucky it's not DHL, they'll suck your ass dry

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #27978
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 3,267 Times in 547 Posts
I watched babyslayer's 906lb deadlift last night and got way too inspired to deadlift today.

Yeah not the best form but this was a 100% max effort lift right after my previous pr of 455 (never hit 475)
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #27979
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

^^ that last video was epic haha.. got me pumped lol
RHMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2013, 05:11 PM   #27980
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
tfw you attempt a deadlift 1rm, slip, and nearly drop the weight on your foot

feelsgoodman
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #27981
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

torn mcl almost 100% recover tried 135 squats today feel like warm up anyway

8 months of lifting

current stat
5'3 136lbs 16 yr old

bench 165x5reps
Deadlift 255x1 reps
squats- cant tell due to injury

still rmb the day i started and can't bench 20 lbs each hand around end of january
bnguyen220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #27982

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnguyen220 View Post
ordered friday morning still no tracking code.......
That's weird, I got my tracking code the next day. All supps said shipped, no back orders. Spent $260 between me and my friends grabbed a free long sleeve.
Posted via RS Mobile
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #27983
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy View Post
I watched babyslayer's 906lb deadlift last night and got way too inspired to deadlift today.
906lb deadlift for my dad - YouTube

Yeah not the best form but this was a 100% max effort lift right after my previous pr of 455 (never hit 475)
Raw 5.1 - YouTube
holy shit u strong as fuark.

i think you mean 495

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #27984
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine50 View Post
That's weird, I got my tracking code the next day. All supps said shipped, no back orders. Spent $260 between me and my friends grabbed a free long sleeve.
Posted via RS Mobile
seem like dhl being an ass to me -_- a friend ordered 2-3 days after me and his is getting delivered tomorrow i still have no tracking info
bnguyen220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:10 PM   #27985

Thanked 3,267 Times in 547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by instantneedles View Post
holy shit u strong as fuark.

i think you mean 495
Ty men

I meant I never got to hit 4 plates and 35 (475) before going for this pr
Posted via RS Mobile
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #27986
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
lawl took 2 days for me
exdee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-03-2013, 09:29 PM   #27987

UPS shipped mine, 2 days for tracking, no brokerage fees
Purely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:39 PM   #27988
Big Drama Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthy View Post
Ty men

I meant I never got to hit 4 plates and 35 (475) before going for this pr
Posted via RS Mobile
#hellyeahmotherfucker #strong #powerislife #lifetimedrugfree #natural #fuckaesthetics #brutebeast #erichilldebrand
This post thanked by:
Old 10-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #27989
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
aesthetics.. A word used by little people who can't put on size
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #27990
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
What do you say den?
Posted via RS Mobile
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:25 PM   #27991
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

this god damn flu is pissing me off.. I am just at the point where I can move and go to the gym again.. anybody notice that when you are kinda sick you sweat WAY to much lol..
RHMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:28 PM   #27992
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
What do you say den?
Posted via RS Mobile
Just saw it pop up on my f book just thought it was funny that's all
Not hating
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 10-03-2013, 11:05 PM   #27993
Big Drama Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
Why the **** do you nattys even lift? If it's to look better than the skinny average joe in ur college, this thread need not apply.

However, i know for a fact seeing you freaks count every macro you eat, spend most of ur day looking at ur physique in the mirror, spending most of the day with ur next meal/lifitng on ur mind that this is not the case for the majority. You all want to make it.

On-top of being natty (lol) you people have other commitments. You get up, you drink ur protein shake, you go to school/college, you go to work, then study late into the night for ur tests. You miss ur workout, but tell urself u will make up for it when school /college work is over because school comes first lolol.

Know what happens? You people start slacking, lifitng is on ur mind 24/7 but you make it ur second option/priority in ur life, and put all ur other energy into things like work, school etc etc. You are so burned out at college you tell urself you are due a release, what's that release? The gym? Lol, we both know it's to get yucky at the weekend, drink and try and pull a college sloot with these months/years of half assing it in the gym getting ur mediocre gains that will entittle you to this sloot.

Best case scenario, on-top of ur social life phucking ur gains, on-top of school and college taking over ur life (lol) you natties hit one muscle group each week around 50 times at most in a year. Did you hear what i said? You are training ONE muscle 50 times in a whole YEAR plus how phucked up natty bodybuilding is to build solid muscle + social life (alcohol) etc and you expect to what? Make it? Get that jeff body in the future? You peasants take the ****ing cake you really do.

If you want even a chance of making it (lol) well getting the best possible results ur body is capable, lifting HAS to come FIRST. You need to start training every muscle group TWICE a week, you need to make up for parties by getting ur ass in the gym the next day, you need to stay ahead of ur diet, you need to smash workouts in regardless of college revision. Sounds like a pretty rough schedule right? It is.

Your matt ogus/chris lavados even if they are natty do you understand how much time and dedication/passion they put into lifting? Matt ogus dropped out of college to focus on his body/lifting/career. This is the levels you have to go to if you want even a slight ****ing chance of making it natty. Yet you dumbfounded sheep sit on ur laptops shouting "fuarkk" to zyzz and jef drinking ur protein shake after hitting ur once a week chest workout thinking u will ever achieve anything like this, bear in mind u are natty aswell. If you keep deluding urself that you will make it natty, and lifting comes on the side hitting ur phaggot muscles once a week, i promise you bro you will never make it.

Now i'm not saying this lifestyle is ideal it limits alot of things such as social life etc etc but if u aren't willing to go to the dark side, natty is the only way for some of u sheep, yet you still half ass it/think you are entitled to a life of multitasking...Either put 110% into ur body, or don't.

Like i said, if you want to look a little fatter lol (well SWOLE BRAH) than the average joe this need not apply. If you want to turn heads on sidewalks, create the best possible you, you have to up ur phucking game and start taking this **** more seriously.

cliffs:
>if you want even a chance of making it natty (lol) it has to come first.
>You can't be so delusional to push lifting to the back of ur plans while studying ur ass off in college/working/social life
>You will never see what ur body is truly capable of because you are not applying enough time and effort/passion.
>You think u can multitask, lifting once a week while doing other things and think u will get a sick physique....it's pathetic.
>You have to up ur game, you have to take it seriously, for some it may not be worth it, but you arent willing to go to the dark side so there is no other choice.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 10-03-2013, 11:30 PM   #27994
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Look, i take this seriously but we all have lives too. What? Am i supposed to make this my career? I aint no bodybuilder.
Posted via RS Mobile
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #27995
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
Why the **** do you nattys even lift? If it's to look better than the skinny average joe in ur college, this thread need not apply.

However, i know for a fact seeing you freaks count every macro you eat, spend most of ur day looking at ur physique in the mirror, spending most of the day with ur next meal/lifitng on ur mind that this is not the case for the majority. You all want to make it.

On-top of being natty (lol) you people have other commitments. You get up, you drink ur protein shake, you go to school/college, you go to work, then study late into the night for ur tests. You miss ur workout, but tell urself u will make up for it when school /college work is over because school comes first lolol.

Know what happens? You people start slacking, lifitng is on ur mind 24/7 but you make it ur second option/priority in ur life, and put all ur other energy into things like work, school etc etc. You are so burned out at college you tell urself you are due a release, what's that release? The gym? Lol, we both know it's to get yucky at the weekend, drink and try and pull a college sloot with these months/years of half assing it in the gym getting ur mediocre gains that will entittle you to this sloot.

Best case scenario, on-top of ur social life phucking ur gains, on-top of school and college taking over ur life (lol) you natties hit one muscle group each week around 50 times at most in a year. Did you hear what i said? You are training ONE muscle 50 times in a whole YEAR plus how phucked up natty bodybuilding is to build solid muscle + social life (alcohol) etc and you expect to what? Make it? Get that jeff body in the future? You peasants take the ****ing cake you really do.

If you want even a chance of making it (lol) well getting the best possible results ur body is capable, lifting HAS to come FIRST. You need to start training every muscle group TWICE a week, you need to make up for parties by getting ur ass in the gym the next day, you need to stay ahead of ur diet, you need to smash workouts in regardless of college revision. Sounds like a pretty rough schedule right? It is.

Your matt ogus/chris lavados even if they are natty do you understand how much time and dedication/passion they put into lifting? Matt ogus dropped out of college to focus on his body/lifting/career. This is the levels you have to go to if you want even a slight ****ing chance of making it natty. Yet you dumbfounded sheep sit on ur laptops shouting "fuarkk" to zyzz and jef drinking ur protein shake after hitting ur once a week chest workout thinking u will ever achieve anything like this, bear in mind u are natty aswell. If you keep deluding urself that you will make it natty, and lifting comes on the side hitting ur phaggot muscles once a week, i promise you bro you will never make it.

Now i'm not saying this lifestyle is ideal it limits alot of things such as social life etc etc but if u aren't willing to go to the dark side, natty is the only way for some of u sheep, yet you still half ass it/think you are entitled to a life of multitasking...Either put 110% into ur body, or don't.

Like i said, if you want to look a little fatter lol (well SWOLE BRAH) than the average joe this need not apply. If you want to turn heads on sidewalks, create the best possible you, you have to up ur phucking game and start taking this **** more seriously.

cliffs:
>if you want even a chance of making it natty (lol) it has to come first.
>You can't be so delusional to push lifting to the back of ur plans while studying ur ass off in college/working/social life
>You will never see what ur body is truly capable of because you are not applying enough time and effort/passion.
>You think u can multitask, lifting once a week while doing other things and think u will get a sick physique....it's pathetic.
>You have to up ur game, you have to take it seriously, for some it may not be worth it, but you arent willing to go to the dark side so there is no other choice.
lol 95 percent of the people in the thread are more jacked that matt o and they did not drop out of college to chase there dream of becoming the next phil heath.
i need a misc dictionary sometimes to read your posts
This post thanked by:
Old 10-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #27996
RS Veteran

Thanked 1,265 Times in 618 Posts
Quote:
I ordered on Friday and said backordered... checked in yesterday and I couldn't even retrieve my order, so I did the live chat. The rep said my 8 dollar ab wheel was backordered and would probably be restocked in about a week, which was holding back my order.. So i cancelled my order and reordered everything minus that item... the rep was very good and just allowed me to reorder, and gave me a credit so I didn't lose my free shipping etc... So far, the customer service at BB.com has been great...
Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #27997
RS Operative (G)

yeah, customer service at bb is usually pretty dam good
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 10-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #27998
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
lol, not everyone lifts for bodybuilding myself included

i lift 5-6x a week, work ft and am a uni grad and i view it as just another enjoyable hobby amongst others, much like pretty much everyone in this thread.

plus drinking is awesome...hanging out too much the bodybuilding.com losers i think has warped your mind
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #27999
Big Drama Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post
lol, not everyone lifts for bodybuilding myself included

i lift 5-6x a week, work ft and am a uni grad and i view it as just another enjoyable hobby amongst others, much like pretty much everyone in this thread.

plus drinking is awesome...hanging out too much the bodybuilding.com losers i think has warped your mind
You natties make me laugh. If you aren't on gear, you're a faggot. If you're under 275lbs you're a skinny little pussy
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 10-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #28000
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,068 Times in 358 Posts
jayare man you're a fucking idiot bro honestly go back to taking selfies on snap chat and sending them every 5 minutes.
roflwaffle604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: