REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #6551
I don't get it
 
azndvdiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 437
Thanked 95 Times in 21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by illicitstylz View Post
declare it as nutritional supplements, i've brought over 250+ without any problems. nutritional supplements can't be taxed/dutied to my understanding.
sweet thanks So I just tell them I picked up my package of nutritional supplements?
Advertisement
__________________
.
azndvdiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #6552
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
Volvo-brickster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Coquitlam
Posts: 7,084
Thanked 2,088 Times in 258 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by illicitstylz View Post
declare it as nutritional supplements, i've brought over 250+ without any problems. nutritional supplements can't be taxed/dutied to my understanding.
CBSA will not charge you duties if the item is made within North America.

They can charge you tax ( HST ) on anything they want, regardless of country of origin.
Volvo-brickster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #6553
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
Jer3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,867
Thanked 359 Times in 154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndvdiz View Post
sweet thanks So I just tell them I picked up my package of nutritional supplements?
i usually just tell them i went to pickup a package. when they ask what i picked up, i just say "supplements". i've been waved through each time with no problems nor tax. but yeah as the poster above says, its dependent on the cbsa guard you get.
Jer3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #6554
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 5,140
Thanked 2,215 Times in 509 Posts
inspired by misc forums.

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showp...04&postcount=3
illicitstylz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:54 PM   #6555
The Brown Reason
 
BrRsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Whalley
Posts: 4,593
Thanked 5,842 Times in 1,519 Posts
Goddamn I'm eating clean lately. This is good, today I had a minor weak moment and ate half an ice cream sandwichOh well, next time I won't slip cuz I felt like shit after.

Morning = 3-4 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, a table spoon of ketchup, butter on the toast 40g of carbs

3 hours after - Protein shake - 4g carbs

Lunch - 2 chicken breasts + broccoli (all I want to eat) + ranch sauce (all i want) = 4g carbs (not counting fiber)

3 hours after lunch - 2 chicken legs with 1 tablespoon mayo = 0 net carbs

Dinner - 2 chicken breasts, broccoli, spicy mayo (mayo + cayenne pepper) = 4 net carbs

Before bed protein shake - 4g carbs.

Daily carb total: 52 grams
What do you guys think? This is for my off-day (days I'm at work). On days I workout I usually have a handful of cashews (9g carbs) and a protein shake before the gym, and organic peanut butter with my shake (around 3g carbs) post workout.The only place I could cut more carbs from is my breakfast, but that's my sugar for the entire day. I'm hoping to cut down the fat a lot seeing how I used to eat around 300g carbs a day before, this should be pretty effective I hope. Slowly my fat pregnant woman cravings for chocolate and sweet food are fading. I quit barbecuing my food, its way faster to just stick it in the oven.

... it doesnt fucking help when my mom buys a 24 pack of my favorite jumbo muffins and leaves them in the downstairs kitchen where I make all my food. Fuck. She's tempting me lol .... been a week of em sitting there though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes
fuck this shit, i'm out

Last edited by BrRsn; 05-14-2011 at 10:01 PM.
BrRsn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #6556
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
bcedhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: 604
Posts: 3,813
Thanked 1,096 Times in 309 Posts
i'd skip the mayo
bcedhk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #6557
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 591
Thanked 169 Times in 60 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Situation View Post
I need a new bicep workout. I lost the pump, but I still get sore as fuck after. I need the pump. It's better than cuming.
jack3d is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #6558
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,728
Thanked 4,370 Times in 1,490 Posts
biceps and triceps are fucking fried. side curls for the win
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:04 AM   #6559
RS controls my life!
 
civicyvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: yvr
Posts: 732
Thanked 30 Times in 28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
Goddamn I'm eating clean lately. This is good, today I had a minor weak moment and ate half an ice cream sandwichOh well, next time I won't slip cuz I felt like shit after.

Morning = 3-4 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, a table spoon of ketchup, butter on the toast 40g of carbs

3 hours after - Protein shake - 4g carbs

Lunch - 2 chicken breasts + broccoli (all I want to eat) + ranch sauce (all i want) = 4g carbs (not counting fiber)

3 hours after lunch - 2 chicken legs with 1 tablespoon mayo = 0 net carbs

Dinner - 2 chicken breasts, broccoli, spicy mayo (mayo + cayenne pepper) = 4 net carbs

Before bed protein shake - 4g carbs.

Daily carb total: 52 grams
What do you guys think? This is for my off-day (days I'm at work). On days I workout I usually have a handful of cashews (9g carbs) and a protein shake before the gym, and organic peanut butter with my shake (around 3g carbs) post workout.The only place I could cut more carbs from is my breakfast, but that's my sugar for the entire day. I'm hoping to cut down the fat a lot seeing how I used to eat around 300g carbs a day before, this should be pretty effective I hope. Slowly my fat pregnant woman cravings for chocolate and sweet food are fading. I quit barbecuing my food, its way faster to just stick it in the oven.

... it doesnt fucking help when my mom buys a 24 pack of my favorite jumbo muffins and leaves them in the downstairs kitchen where I make all my food. Fuck. She's tempting me lol .... been a week of em sitting there though
Looks good carb wise if you are calorie deficit and making progress. That half an ice cream sandwich will keep you on track so you don't go on a major binge. Can reduce toast to one piece and add ham or low fat cheese to your breakfast.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyZ32 View Post
you seen my pie live!
straight up nasty right right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyZ32 View Post
Thats because you end up getting creepy pie like mine that makes you not want to eat it hha ...thats why its cheap ...
civicyvr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:10 AM   #6560
The Brown Reason
 
BrRsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Whalley
Posts: 4,593
Thanked 5,842 Times in 1,519 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicyvr View Post
Looks good carb wise if you are calorie deficit and making progress. That half an ice cream sandwich will keep you on track so you don't go on a major binge. Can reduce toast to one piece and add ham or low fat cheese to your breakfast.
Going to try that but I've got a tough time eating meat in the morning. After breakfast I can eat a lot though, so I'll try to maybe lose a slice of bread and add a protein shake or something. Time to get serious! I've cutout a lot of my trace carbs that I didn't even realize I was taking in (eating corn, carrots etc).

Ketosis baby Just want to be 200 again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes
fuck this shit, i'm out
BrRsn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:19 AM   #6561
what manner of phaggotry is this
 
RRxtar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Kelownafornia
Posts: 17,825
Thanked 4,762 Times in 1,596 Posts
slice ham into 1cm squares and put into scrambled eggs and put in toast sammich
__________________
STRENGTHaesthetics
RRxtar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 12:31 AM   #6562
I bringith the lowerballerith
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 1,152
Thanked 289 Times in 95 Posts
halo what did u do for ur bis and tris and what are side curls :$
Posted via RS Mobile
PK6o4* is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #6563
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,339
Thanked 554 Times in 193 Posts
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=side+bicep+curls
Wayyy harder to curl when you have your elbows tucked into your ribs
AAnthony is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #6564
I subscribe to Revscene
 
DC5-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,956
Thanked 320 Times in 123 Posts
Testopro test booster is on sale half price on wheycheap.com if anyone wants. Shipping is $10. I bought 2
Posted via RS Mobile
DC5-S is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 02:30 PM   #6565
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
strykn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,651
Thanked 4,011 Times in 987 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5-S View Post
Testopro test booster is on sale half price on wheycheap.com if anyone wants. Shipping is $10. I bought 2
Posted via RS Mobile
If they only worked
strykn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #6566
I subscribe to Revscene
 
DC5-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,956
Thanked 320 Times in 123 Posts
people have done bloodwork before and after and there has been a raise in test. look on bb.com forums
DC5-S is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #6567
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Matlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 2,025
Thanked 1,078 Times in 367 Posts
I had a blister that formed under an older blister injury and then did deadlifts and now there is a blister under where that blister was. Now the skin under is raw and leaking clear fluid and the gf complaining that I should wear gloves.

I hate gloves. I don't think my gym allows chalk... Maybe I'll try picking up some invisible climber's chalk.

Still trying to get my 315 dl to be as easy as my 225 with good form.
__________________
Electrician.
Matlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:27 PM   #6568
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 5,140
Thanked 2,215 Times in 509 Posts
What gym character are you?


>the curlbro
>the fat guy
>the fat woman
>the old guy in amazing shape
>the old guy sliding his butt back and forth on the rower
>the old woman power walking on the treadmill
>hot mom
>16 year old girl
>the normal guy
>compound brah
>on phaggy time in shower phag
>the hot girl(tight spandex)
>the sweaty guy
>the guy wearing a baseball cap
>backwards on treadmill asian woman
>the guy wearing a t-shirt he cut up so that it is only two strings that go over his shoulders with a sash of fabric around his waist
>the high school kid wearing under armor
>the fat guy wearing under armor and a t-shirt
>the ripped guy who isn't a douche
>the ripped guy who is a douche
>the skinny guy curling 10 pounds staring at his awesome biceps int he mirror
>the guy curling in the squat rack
>roided up veinbeast


i'm compound brah lol
illicitstylz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #6569
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,728
Thanked 4,370 Times in 1,490 Posts
I am vein beast without the roids
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:03 PM   #6570
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once
 
dlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,003
Thanked 7,891 Times in 1,415 Posts
guess i am the normal guy or the hot girl
__________________
Quote:
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #6571
The Brown Reason
 
BrRsn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Whalley
Posts: 4,593
Thanked 5,842 Times in 1,519 Posts
mix of sweaty guy and guy in baseball cap.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes
fuck this shit, i'm out
BrRsn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:06 PM   #6572
My homepage has been set to RS
 
Matlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 2,025
Thanked 1,078 Times in 367 Posts
What's compound brah?

Compound lifts? I spend most of my time doing squats and dls, I've always been too lazy to bother with isolation
__________________
Electrician.
Matlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:13 PM   #6573
Rider
 
gdoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 3,266
Thanked 2,074 Times in 528 Posts
>the skinny guy curling 10 pounds staring at his awesome biceps int he mirror
>the guy curling in the squat rack

gdoh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:39 PM   #6574
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
jeffh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: kelowna
Posts: 4,794
Thanked 470 Times in 165 Posts
hat guy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
Ugliness and fatness are genetic disorders, much like baldness or necrophilia, and it's only your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it.
jeffh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #6575
Banned By Establishment
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 1,206
Thanked 1,806 Times in 215 Posts
the ripped guy who isn't a douche
AlphaKappa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net