REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:30 PM   #8601
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,051 Times in 676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
I usually have my legs past my shoulders and feet outwards and i feel that it burnsss moar
Posted via RS Mobile
I have my feet a bit closer so it targets my quads more rather than my hams/glutes.

Edit: Oops! Too slow lol
Advertisement
Fcukedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #8602
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,816 Times in 8,190 Posts
Looking at my 'before' pictures I just took, I instantly think of Aleksander Emelianenko - another fat tattooed guy with hints of muscle underneath

Time to rip it up! Later
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #8603
McFogg The Dawg is my homeboy

Thanked 1,130 Times in 286 Posts
Bodybuilding.com - Male Teen Muscle Building Video Guide

im a workout noobie and i have no shame in following these pre-made routines. just wondering why they put cardio in a muscle building routine.

from personal experience/knowledge what's your input on this? i know they shouldnt really co-exist in a workout plan. its either bulk or cut. not a mixture correct?
kevin7352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:53 AM   #8604

First workout complete. Dips, chinups, OH squats, hand walkouts, 10 mins of HIIT. Couldn't finish last set of squats due to cramping.

And of course my ipod shuffle stopped working for some reason.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 09-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #8605
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

what a fucking roller coaster ride i've been on for 2 years now. i really let myself go for about 2-3 years and went from 165 lbs to 263lbs! I looked absolutely disgusting. Can't believe I got like that. So in the last 2 years (sept 15 09 to setp 15 11) i've gone from 263 lb fat fuck to 199.40 lbs @ 17% bodyfat (tested yesterday) Yes I know 200lbs at 17% is nothing amazing but pretty amazing for what I was and I am pretty damn busy everyday of my life so it has been quite a struggle. I've been as low as 174 lbs now (may) and the gf started telling me how I look too skinny I should post a before and after minds will be shattered.
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #8606
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

good work dude
hard work and dedication will pay oiff everytime
jeffh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #8607
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 1,391 Times in 270 Posts
awesome man .. shatter our minds!
chin3se604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #8608
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

I usually don't post shit like this but I guess I will. yes i know i'm not big before you start bashing on my beater picture its just to show what 2 years can do....

This isn't from extreme diets. I still eat out all the time. I have a social life and still party, drink, blaze, binge eat. I eat anything I want on the weekends (within limits of course, eating until you are ready to puke isn't a bright idea but I'm sure the fat stoners can relate to doing that one too many times) I am clean monday to friday though and workout 2 days on 1 day off. This isn't extreme bodybuilding its just me making a life style change and sticking with it. Its so easy to just pull into a drive through and eat something or sit at a restaurant and eat until I'm stuffed. Now I still go out but for example at cactus instead of pounding back a burger and fries I'll have a chicken breast and a little bit of mashed potatoes. Instead of pulling into mcdonalds I'll go to nandos. I've done some "hardcore" dieting a few times but I usually don't last more then about a week (max 2)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These pictures have a lot more mind shattering effect if I posted my face but I really don't want to do that on a local public forum lol

Last edited by ws6ta; 09-16-2011 at 02:23 PM.
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #8609
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Spoiler!

RESPECT! How was your cardio training like?
Old 09-16-2011, 03:04 PM   #8610
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Is that ur wife in the second pic in the background?...
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:10 PM   #8611
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Spoiler!

pretty much same transformation as me but I got more muscle and wider frame, feelsgoodman when u look at ur pics from years ago
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #8612
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
went to buy a dry fit nike shirt, almost blew the back out
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #8613
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
HAHA that would be awesome... test fit shirt... rip the back.. say. "Sorry it doesn't fit"

Berz out.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #8614

Go return it at the Nike store. "My lats don't fit"
Old 09-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #8615
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 1,391 Times in 270 Posts
gonna give my quads a rest for a week. Even squatting with the bar i feel a sharp pain
chin3se604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:03 PM   #8616

So sore
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #8617
nns
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
If I had the money that ws6ta must have, I'd be in workout paradise. Work the j.o.b. maybe 2 days a week, eat clean and solid every day ( > 4 meals), and workout pretty much whenever I damn well please. Done, go home, live in my big house, drive my nice cars, and sleep with a smile at night.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:57 PM   #8618
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
you can be in workout paradise without having it all. i do not have it all but i have a insane physique cause i wanted it really bad, money or cars don't mean much when it comes to working out.
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #8619

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
If I had the money that ws6ta must have, I'd be in workout paradise. Work the j.o.b. maybe 2 days a week, eat clean and solid every day ( > 4 meals), and workout pretty much whenever I damn well please. Done, go home, live in my big house, drive my nice cars, and sleep with a smile at night.
You don't get the money these people have by working 2 days per week. And the best part about working out and having a nice body, you don't need money. You need determination.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 11:43 PM   #8620
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nns View Post
funny. I work 9 months of the year and get the majority of the other 3 off. Youd think in those 3 I would hammer the shit outa the gym.

whats crazy is I have better workouts when Im working 60 hours a week than I do when I work 0
Old 09-17-2011, 01:54 AM   #8621

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
funny. I work 9 months of the year and get the majority of the other 3 off. Youd think in those 3 I would hammer the shit outa the gym.

whats crazy is I have better workouts when Im working 60 hours a week than I do when I work 0
I believe working and studying keeps a person grounded and humble. The same goes for working out for health and a better life. So I'm not surprised your work out ethics are better when you work 60 hours a week.
Old 09-17-2011, 06:04 AM   #8622
nns
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,843 Times in 553 Posts
lol, I see people misunderstood what I said. That's ok.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:26 AM   #8623

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ta View Post
I usually don't post shit like this but I guess I will. yes i know i'm not big before you start bashing on my beater picture its just to show what 2 years can do....

This isn't from extreme diets. I still eat out all the time. I have a social life and still party, drink, blaze, binge eat. I eat anything I want on the weekends (within limits of course, eating until you are ready to puke isn't a bright idea but I'm sure the fat stoners can relate to doing that one too many times) I am clean monday to friday though and workout 2 days on 1 day off. This isn't extreme bodybuilding its just me making a life style change and sticking with it. Its so easy to just pull into a drive through and eat something or sit at a restaurant and eat until I'm stuffed. Now I still go out but for example at cactus instead of pounding back a burger and fries I'll have a chicken breast and a little bit of mashed potatoes. Instead of pulling into mcdonalds I'll go to nandos. I've done some "hardcore" dieting a few times but I usually don't last more then about a week (max 2)

These pictures have a lot more mind shattering effect if I posted my face but I really don't want to do that on a local public forum lol
That is some sick progress man. I've lost alot since 2 years ago, and I'm on the last stretch to hopefully getting the same results you have. And as a fat stoner myself, I totally agree with what you said about diet, and strict diet programs screwing you over in the long run. (I'm currently on a binge of bad food since my diet ended lol).

Btw, were you one of the members on here that did the eca stack?

P.s this has to be my fave thread on rs. Everyone has the same goals in mind, and seeing peoples progress pics/update adds fuel to the fire to succeed more.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 07:31 AM   #8624
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Losing weight is one thing but that's not as impressive to me as someone like Halo who goes from a skinny wiry no muscle punk to a jacked freak in the same amount of time it took ws6ta to go from chunky to not so chunky.

Don't get me wrong the change is awesome but people who were big have a much easier time looking "buff" after losing weight than people like me who is a skinny bitch underneath and has a hell of a time putting size on.

Props to anyone who actually proceeds towards a goal and gets there though be it weight gain OR weight loss.

This thread delivers.

Berz out.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:35 AM   #8625

It depends on your body type and goals. For some, it's easier to put on weight, and seemingly impossible to cut it. For others, it's the other way around. What is impressive is when someone has a goal, and the dedication to stick to it until it is achieved without cheating. Whether it's losing weight or gaining, still pretty impressive.
This post thanked by: