REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 03-31-2013, 09:04 AM   #25851
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

^ "Gettin too old for this shit"

nice lift
Advertisement
danny_d19 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2013, 11:04 AM   #25852
Treasure Chest MOD

Thanked 1,602 Times in 704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmatic View Post
135 x 22 @ 143lbs - YouTube
Did this in the morning without eating or anything... I was hoping for at least 25
beast set man!

Which gym is that? looks nice

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
instantneedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:07 AM   #25853
Treasure Chest MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimzilla View Post
First time hitting 600 again after my knee injury 6 months ago

Deadlift 606lbs(275kg) at 213lbs(97kg). 30March2013. - YouTube
still as strong as you were

how often do you train now?

There are no principles, there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #25854
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_sir View Post
So explosive Situation. You smoked everything. I see huge lifts in your future.
100%

Jesus, you made those lifts look incredibly easy. I want what you're on, lol.
subordinate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:01 PM   #25855
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,388 Times in 189 Posts
nice jim!
1995 Nissan 240sx SE
2000 Honda Civic DX hatch
1995 Acura Integra GSR
1993 Honda Civic dx hatch
1997 Acura Integra Type-R
1990 Nissan 240sx hatch
1988 Nissan 300zx-T SS
1992 Honda Civic si hatch
1997 Honda Civic cx hatch
1992 Honda Civic dx hatch
1991 Nissan 240sx se coupe
1986 Honda Accord EXR sedan
Jordanl250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:01 PM   #25856
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,730 Times in 374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by instantneedles View Post
beast set man!

Which gym is that? looks nice
Thanks I could've done better and its steve nash surrey central
Old 03-31-2013, 12:28 PM   #25857
J.C

Thanked 2,790 Times in 592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bvu View Post
damn i thought you'd be a ripped skinny kid

i wasnt kidding when i said i look like i don't even lift
J.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:53 PM   #25858
Treasure Chest MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc95 View Post
i wasnt kidding when i said i look like i don't even lift
disregard aesthetics, acquire kgs

This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #25859
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
rip strykn
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2013, 05:42 PM   #25860

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantneedles View Post
still as strong as you were

how often do you train now?
I usually try to get in everyday for one hour max. Not really following any routine at the moment, just going by feel. It's a great excuse to take a break from studying and bitches.

MY FEEDBACK
jimzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #25861
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Here it is everyone. Nine reps at 199 pounds. Need more work on the Bench.
GFitTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:12 PM   #25862
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,506 Times in 1,688 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
^

please aware me of whats going on

Hmmm... Let me count the ways. My shorts got jacked from the changing room the first month I've been here.In the 5 years I have gone to Gold's, I've never had a thing stolen, I never lock my shit up there. I have left stuff for DAYS at Gold's and it was always there where I left it, or in the lost in found, Steve Nash? Not a chance, besides who would jack a dudes stinky ass ballsack smelling shorts anyways? Reminds me of a community center.

Next one... Parking, if you go to the gym after work you will wait at least 5-10 minutes for a spot. You also have to deal with the fuckery that is the bad drivers that populate the shitty parking lot.

Equipment. I have never been in a gym where I could not find a pull up bar to use on a regular night.. Steven Nash, you bet ya. Need a rope attachment? Good luck, because this cocksucking gym only has one of them for the entire damn gym. Want a flat bench, want a seated bench, good fucking luck, you gotta stand beside a motherfucker be ready to run a 100M dash like Usain Bolt the minute a person gets off it. Not to mention this gym has a total of 2 lat pull down cables, 1 of which has been broken for 2 weeks now, un-fucking-believable.

I once waited for 50 minutes to get a squat rack at this place, IN THE AFTERNOON ON A WEEKDAY.

Gym etiquette. This is a word that most likely can't even spell at Steve Nash Brentwood. Weights are left everywhere, Benches are never wiped down, no one ever asks if you are done on something, you turn your back for a second and you best believe a motherfucker will be on your shit.

There is nothing more frustrating than having to stand around like a fool in the middle of your workout simply because you cannot find an area to do your next set of exercises.

The gym is supposed to be my place of relaxation, the place where I release my pent up energy, which is calming to me. Going to Steve Nash Brentwood defeats this whole idea, as I leave the place more frustrated and angry then I did going in.

That is the last time I ever let a chick talk me into joining a gym, I will be breaking my contract to this stupid place next month.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2013, 06:31 PM   #25863
Treasure Chest MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
Hmmm... Let me count the ways. My shorts got jacked from the changing room the first month I've been here.In the 5 years I have gone to Gold's, I've never had a thing stolen, I never lock my shit up there. I have left stuff for DAYS at Gold's and it was always there where I left it, or in the lost in found, Steve Nash? Not a chance, besides who would jack a dudes stinky ass ballsack smelling shorts anyways? Reminds me of a community center.

Next one... Parking, if you go to the gym after work you will wait at least 5-10 minutes for a spot. You also have to deal with the fuckery that is the bad drivers that populate the shitty parking lot.

Equipment. I have never been in a gym where I could not find a pull up bar to use on a regular night.. Steven Nash, you bet ya. Need a rope attachment? Good luck, because this cocksucking gym only has one of them for the entire damn gym. Want a flat bench, want a seated bench, good fucking luck, you gotta stand beside a motherfucker be ready to run a 100M dash like Usain Bolt the minute a person gets off it. Not to mention this gym has a total of 2 lat pull down cables, 1 of which has been broken for 2 weeks now, un-fucking-believable.

I once waited for 50 minutes to get a squat rack at this place, IN THE AFTERNOON ON A WEEKDAY.

Gym etiquette. This is a word that most likely can't even spell at Steve Nash Brentwood. Weights are left everywhere, Benches are never wiped down, no one ever asks if you are done on something, you turn your back for a second and you best believe a motherfucker will be on your shit.

There is nothing more frustrating than having to stand around like a fool in the middle of your workout simply because you cannot find an area to do your next set of exercises.

The gym is supposed to be my place of relaxation, the place where I release my pent up energy, which is calming to me. Going to Steve Nash Brentwood defeats this whole idea, as I leave the place more frustrated and angry then I did going in.

That is the last time I ever let a chick talk me into joining a gym, I will be breaking my contract to this stupid place next month.

Old 03-31-2013, 06:34 PM   #25864

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
mike why did you switch from golds to nash in the first place? also you actually have some pretty nice shorts lol
Old 03-31-2013, 07:26 PM   #25865
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,051 Times in 676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFitTrain View Post
G Fitness Two Plates Max Reps - YouTube

Here it is everyone. Nine reps at 199 pounds. Need more work on the Bench.
Lmao the distance you need to bring from lock out to chest is like two reps for me
Fcukedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:08 PM   #25866
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post

I remember those booty shorts. Lulu factory is having a sale if you can find our size!
Posted via RS Mobile
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #25867
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
rip strykn
Posted via RS Mobile
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:02 PM   #25868
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcukedd View Post
Lmao the distance you need to bring from lock out to chest is like two reps for me
Yes, technically I did 18 reps then but I still lost!
GFitTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:05 AM   #25869
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Barbell Brigade
if anyone is planning on ordering from them just let me know and we can save on some shipping! Personally I think it looks pretty sick lol

would a military press work different parts of your delts than a dumbell press? cause in the military press your elbows travel in front of you whereas in the dumbell press your elbows are going to the side...would that cause the lateral head to work more as opposed to the anterior head in the military press?
alwayslive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #25870
Treasure Chest MOD

I will be training at sc today at 6:30ish today because my gym is closed. Hoppefully will see some of you guys there

On another note, the weather is beautiful outside, tempting me to do some sprints outside
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 04-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #25871
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,360 Times in 315 Posts
^ I'll be there as well. It would be cool to meet some of you guys there.
broken_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-01-2013, 11:20 AM   #25872

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
damn guys go earlier. im gonna be working
Old 04-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #25873
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Damn my necks still kinda hurting, going to try lifting today and see how it goes. Is it probably better to get a couple massages or visit the chiropractor a couple of times?
Posted via RS Mobile
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #25874
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 5,279 Times in 603 Posts
o m g squats r bad 4 u even bb.com said so
don't do squats

Bodybuilding.com - 10 Reasons Squats Are A Terrible Exercise

Spoiler!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #25875
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts