REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 12-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

FS-Rota SVN rims (5 X 120/114.3) w/blizzaks

This is a very nice set of Rota 18" staggered rims (18 X 8.5 front/18 X 9 rear) - finished in 'full royal sports bronze'. They come complete with a set of excellent Bridgestone Blizzak LM-22 snow tires - 225/40 front and 255/35 rear. These were used for one season last year and not this year as I've changed vehicles. They are the standard 5 X 120 bolt pattern but are dual bolt patterned so also have a 5 X 114.3 fitment - typically Japanese vehicles....you'll have to research. The offsets are 30 front and 35 on the rears.

The tires are in perfect condition with uniform wear and no camber issues or abnormal wear and absolutely no plugs or damage. They are tenacious in snow and changed my BMW into a snowmobile! Here is a review...... TireRack.com Tire Reviews

The rims are in excellent condition but the front left rim took a bit of a scrape in a parking maneuver and has sustained a rash on the outer lip only. I have touched it up as best I can and unless you're looking for it, the damage is purely cosmetic and not very severe - but it is there and this is why the price is what it is. These rims alone were almost $1200 and the tires were just over $1000. I would be asking $1000 for the complete set but as this blemish exists, I am willing to sell the set for $750 firm. I have 2 quotes from local wheel refinishers and they both are under $150 for a full lip reconditioning. I can do this but the price will be $1000, so if you can live with it as is - and wait to do this yourself - you'll end up ahead.
SVN - ROTA Wheels
18x8.5 Rota SVN - Full Royal Sports Bronze(5x100/e48/56.1) Wheeldude.com - Professional wheel dealer.

My camera is on loan til weeks' end so I can't upload actual photos til then, but this is exactly what they look like....except the one =)

I can be reached at (604)809-7604 and live in south Van. We can test fit a wheel to ensure fitment if you have a lift/jack.

(here is my CL ad with pics - ** Rota SVN 18" staggered BMW rims w/exc. Bridgestone snow tires *** )
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #2
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

These are sold.