REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #176
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,186 Times in 929 Posts
this is a good idea, might actually consider it since taking a cab home on new years takes forever!
Advertisement
JSALES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:42 PM   #177
Wanna have a threesome?

Thanked 5,054 Times in 1,657 Posts
I'm available as of now.

I'll keep track of this thread till 1am..
MindBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 10:48 PM   #178
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
I can't even pronounce it....... phugh yu

BTW, Jgresch has offered to take MindBomber's place while he is out. Thanks, Jgresch, does that mean you are subbing for one night or are you part of the team? It's good to know we have someone else in the FV.
I can probably do most nights aside from new years.... what should I do tonight though? just stay up at keep an eye on this thread er...
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:36 PM   #179
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,514 Times in 4,905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgresch View Post
I can probably do most nights aside from new years.... what should I do tonight though? just stay up at keep an eye on this thread er...
PM tachy your phone number. If needed, he will call you. I keep my cell by the bed now, waiting for the calls. I guess he'll call me first and we will decide from there, how we will handle the situation.

Tachy never sleeps, so he is best person for the job of dispatcher. Plus he's a mod - sees and hears everything. Revscene's black........ errrr..... I mean, third eye.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:41 PM   #180
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Thanks MG1.

I'm not always by the computer but I usually do a loop back every few hours which is why texting or calling me as a first point of contact is best.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:43 PM   #181
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
texted you earlier. sent another just nao.
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #182

Got it. You're in my phone.
She taught me right from wrong and always told me to stay positive and help others no matter how small the deed - that helping others gives us meaning to carry on. The sun is out today and it's a new day. Life is good. I just needed a slap in the face.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #183
Wanna have a threesome?

Anyone expect they'll need a ride tonight?

It's all quiet here, so I'll be having a drink soon..
Old 12-24-2011, 07:58 PM   #184
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
i could use a ride tonight at 3-4am if anyones still awake.

vancouver area
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:04 PM   #185

Im sure someone can provide it. Just give tachy a call in case we pass out
dbaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #186
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,648 Times in 2,303 Posts
has anyone actually called and use this service yet
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:26 PM   #187
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Call the dispatcher when you need the service
dyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #188

I'm here. Textin' all my bitches Christmas Smiley Faces.

Bitches love Christmas Smiley Faces.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-24-2011, 11:38 PM   #189

Bitches also love double posts

Last edited by El Bastardo; 12-24-2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Double posting for all my bitches
This post thanked by:
Old 12-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #190
Better safe than Surrey

Things like RS Operation Red Nose are a reason why I love RS.

Thanks for looking out for us.
Old 12-25-2011, 12:13 AM   #191
MG1

Look, Tachy, your decal awaits you..........

RADD = Revscene Against Drunk Driving

in gold

This post thanked by:
Old 12-25-2011, 12:16 AM   #192

AFAIK we'll be running until NYE so I'll get out to you soon to grab it
Old 12-25-2011, 12:32 AM   #193
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Rad.was.rad.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #194
Need to Seek Professional Help

really hoping everyone is taking smart approaches to getting home over the holidays. doesn't appear like we've needed to help anyone out... as far as i know anyway
impulseX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 03:32 PM   #195
MG1

Yes, it's wonderful to see RS members being prepared and responsible. I think the message is getting across to people, through media. So many people have friends and relatives who have been affected by drunk drivers. A good friend will not let others drive while even slightly intoxicated (doesn't take much to get to 0.08).

Even if you are not dinking and driving, please be aware that there might be others on the road who are. Please be careful out there. Thank god the weather hasn't been treacherous these holidays.
Old 12-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #196
Wanna have a threesome?

To remind everyone, regardless of the season or alternative methods of transportation available, walking or taking the bus can be oddly enjoyable while intoxicated. There's no reason or excuse to drive drunk, pre-plan and if you feel you'll be tempted to drive after drinking, give your car keys to a trustworthy friend who will not allow you too.

No matter how strongly you regret a drunk driving charge or related accident, after the fact there's not a thing you can do about it.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-25-2011, 05:52 PM   #197

My brother was killed by a drunk driver just after midnight on his 18th birthday. It was 22 years ago, on the Patullo Bridge. The other guy crossed over the centre-line and hit him, head on. The force was so great, the engine pushed the steering column back and his chest was crushed by the steering wheel. He died instantly. His rear passenger suffered a severe back injury and front passenger got away with a few scratches and bruises. The passenger in the other car also died and the driver walked away.

I still remember waking up to the screams of my dad when he came home from the morgue to identify him. His face was so disfigured that my dad only knew it was his body from a recent scar he got from work - the DL, car, etc. confirmed it.

The last time I saw his body was at the funeral home. They did their best to make him look presentable but his face was too far gone. We had to have a closed casket ceremony to preserve everyone's memory of him.

Times like this, when families get together to celebrate, I always remember that his life was cut way too short and that I'm missing my brother. I remember the events surrounding his death as clearly as the hands in front of me.

So just remember, it's not just one person you may effect - it's a whole family. It might even be yours.

fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol

RSUV #7
Old 12-25-2011, 07:17 PM   #198
MG1

My god..... thanks for sharing the story - must be hard to tell it, even after all those years. I cannot imagine how devastating that must have been for you and your father. I would lose it if any of my children suffered that way. Totally unnecessary. And typically, the driver escapes with no injuries. The driver, if they have any conscience, will have to live with the memory of the accident for the rest of their life.

My condolences to you and your family, my friend.
This post thanked by:
Old 12-26-2011, 09:24 AM   #199

Thanks MG1. I was 13 at the time and don't think I fully acknowledged it til I was much older. At the time, I kind of just wanted everyone to stop being sad, accept it and move on with life. I never cried about til I was 18, visiting him at the cemetary, thinking how he was my age when he died, how much time we missed together and the kind of advice he could've given me to that point in my life. It was totally devastating for my parents and took a very long time for them to even fake living normally without one or their sons.

At the end of the day, I have to forvige the other driver and accept that he was a stupid 18yo kid that made a stupid mistake. I can have all the rage in the world and go out and kill the guy but that doesn't bring my brother back, it just ruins another family and turns me into a horrible person - I couldn't live with that on my conscience.

RSUV #7
This post thanked by:
Old 12-26-2011, 10:05 AM   #200
Wanna have a threesome?

Thank you for sharing Flip, considering I found it difficult to read, I can't imagine how difficult it is for you to share your story, especially at this time of year.

My cousin was struck by a drunk driver as a passenger in her friends convertible a few weeks prior to graduating high school, she had been accepted to UBC and was working as a model at the time of the accident. Thankfully, all her friends walked away from the accident and were back at school the next week, but the impact rolled the car over and my cousin took a serious blow to her head. After a three month coma she woke up, but she's not the same person. She was exceptionally intelligent with ambitions, and it now takes her months to master simple tasks like making a cup of coffee. Although the accident didn't take her life, one might say it did take her; she'll never have kids, live on her own, hold a real job, and can only manage very basic conversations.

Just like any dwi accident, it could have been avoided by a simple cab ride or pre-planning..

please everyone, regardless of the season, do not take the risk. It's not only your life on the line..
This post thanked by: