REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Tie store (https://www.revscene.net/forums/660061-tie-store.html)

MelonBoy 12-22-2011 08:29 PM

Tie store

Where do you guys buy your ties?

Iv been looking around for a green tie for work but can't seem to find one..
(Green medium or thin tie, fat ones dont work cause im to skinnny to rock them)

Im hunting for a solid light medium or skinny green tie atm..

I found this website www.skinnyties.com/index.php/2-1-2-ties.html
Not sure how legit this website is though..

PJ 12-22-2011 09:53 PM

:suspicious: Not sure if serious.. you can get skinny ties anywhere.. Mexx, H&M, Aldo, Le Chateau, Zara..
Or Harry Rosen and Holt Renfrew if you wanna go that route..

That site should be fine as well.

winson604 12-23-2011 01:02 AM

I buy mine from Holt Renfrew. I like the choices they offer.

hongy 12-23-2011 03:51 PM

Green? Try Le Chateau. I get my ties from H&M, holt renfrew, harry rosen, etc.
Harry Rosen is by far the best place to go though. Very helpful especially if you don't know what to get, and far less snobby then holt renfrew.

woob 12-23-2011 06:54 PM

Ties | Mens Ties | Discount Neckties | Silk Neckties | Mens Silk Neckties | Extra Long Ties | Bow Ties | Cufflinks | Pocket Squares | Wool Ties | Cotton Ties

Legit site. They even have a section on skinny ties. Shipping is $5 if you've got a box in the states, $20 to Canada.

MelonBoy 12-23-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ (Post 7735643)
:suspicious: Not sure if serious.. you can get skinny ties anywhere.. Mexx, H&M, Aldo, Le Chateau, Zara..
Or Harry Rosen and Holt Renfrew if you wanna go that route..

That site should be fine as well.

Ya, I checked mexx, h&m, aldo, le chateau, zara, sears, bay (pretty much all of metro)

I didn't check harry rosen or holt renfrew yet because I assumed the prices would be a little out of my range.. (Not balling enough to afford $60+ ties just yet)
Edit: checked harry rosen.. majority of there ties are around $100. bah cant afford that =(
(Just ordered 2 ties from amazon, skinny ties for $12 bucks each! including shipping + tax total $30... hope the quality is half decent though lol)

But I will check it out this week maybe after boxing day when all the crazies are done shopping..

Quote:

Originally Posted by winson604 (Post 7735790)
I buy mine from Holt Renfrew. I like the choices they offer.

How much do you think they average usually?

StylinRed 12-23-2011 10:52 PM

u can get green ties anywhere... skinny ones too

odd my cousin was just looking for a green one as well....

what's your budget? because you know prices can get quite high

winson604 12-25-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelonBoy (Post 7736524)
Ya, I checked mexx, h&m, aldo, le chateau, zara, sears, bay (pretty much all of metro)

I didn't check harry rosen or holt renfrew yet because I assumed the prices would be a little out of my range.. (Not balling enough to afford $60+ ties just yet)
Edit: checked harry rosen.. majority of there ties are around $100. bah cant afford that =(
(Just ordered 2 ties from amazon, skinny ties for $12 bucks each! including shipping + tax total $30... hope the quality is half decent though lol)

But I will check it out this week maybe after boxing day when all the crazies are done shopping..

How much do you think they average usually?

I can`t even guess on an average but I got some for around the $50 - $60 range back in the summer. I believe they were Hugo Boss and Burberry. If you happen to be at PC it`s worth just taking a peek but I would not go out of the way to see though.