REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 01-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #51
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,558 Times in 302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blee123 View Post
isnt the new Boss "pop opera"? Gay ass envy had a grand opening last friday there and tried to hype up the event by parking "sponsored" Ferraris in front of the club so by-passers may think it is some big business going on inside
envy is going to pop opera...i think 9life is going to gossip on
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2012, 10:11 PM   #52
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timewav3zer0 View Post
envy is going to pop opera...i think 9life is going to gossip on
correct, and "Amour" is staying at Fabric
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:48 PM   #53

so has Boss nightclub been demolished yet as of now?
Old 02-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #54
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_2011 View Post
anyone bother going to NYE tonight at Boss?

their gay-ass promoters are hyping it up as of now on facebook saying tickets are running low
Quote:
haha Boss nightclub is officially closed as off now !!!

Those ass hurt promoters are already setting up a "Grand Opening" at Pop Opera this friday
Quote:
isnt the new Boss "pop opera"? Gay ass envy had a grand opening last friday there and tried to hype up the event by parking "sponsored" Ferraris in front of the club so by-passers may think it is some big business going on inside
Quote:
if only those gay-ass asian promoter groups would also disappear, then it would another

ummm..why are you so wronged by envy and the other promoter groups? you seem so butthurt that you feel the need to comment and bash (albeit not bash very well) promoters and their groups. not all of them are "gay ass lb's", some of them are just trying to make an extra dollar on the weekends to pay some bills while having some fun doing so

and before you ask in an attempt at a lame comeback, no, i am not a promoter for envy, or any entertainment group for that matter. do i have friends who are promoters? i sure as hell do, and somewhere in your friend circle, i'm sure you do too. but that isn't the reason i decided to say something. i decided to say something because half your comments are stupid and ignorant, and to be honest, make you sound worse than some of the people you're trying to bash. maybe you're the "gay ass" here
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 03:16 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by - kT View Post
ummm..why are you so wronged by envy and the other promoter groups? you seem so butthurt that you feel the need to comment and bash (albeit not bash very well) promoters and their groups. not all of them are "gay ass lb's", some of them are just trying to make an extra dollar on the weekends to pay some bills while having some fun doing so

and before you ask in an attempt at a lame comeback, no, i am not a promoter for envy, or any entertainment group for that matter. do i have friends who are promoters? i sure as hell do, and somewhere in your friend circle, i'm sure you do too. but that isn't the reason i decided to say something. i decided to say something because half your comments are stupid and ignorant, and to be honest, make you sound worse than some of the people you're trying to bash. maybe you're the "gay ass" here
i only hate on those LB promoters in general but since those groups are mostly runned by LBs (including 19 year olds also), i just say "promoters" in general.

I believe you are not a promoter for them but u should also know that the majority of ppl on this thread have some sort of hate for them. You should also check out the reviews for Boss nightclub on google or other asian runned nightclubs on google reviews, they all have bad reviews and ppl do call these promoters "LB" and "LG"

no offence to any of your frends btw, i am mostly aiming my point at the actual underage promoters and me and you both know that they exist and are lame as hell. They make the Vancouver nightlife look bad.

We shall keep the argument at that and hear what other ppl are going to say.

Last edited by blee123; 02-01-2012 at 10:29 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #56
【=◈︿◈=】

Thanked 2,099 Times in 558 Posts
fair enough, it just seemed like you were generalizing things. no offence taken, i was just saying that having friends in the job weren't my reason bringing something up
- kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:39 PM   #57
MoD

Thanked 1,805 Times in 227 Posts
keep the thread on topic.
start a new thread if you two want to continue.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:06 PM   #58
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
Quote:
i only hate on those LB promoters in general but since those groups are mostly runned by LBs (including 19 year olds also), i just say "promoters" in general.

I believe you are not a promoter for them but u should also know that the majority of ppl on this thread have some sort of hate for them. You should also check out the reviews for Boss nightclub on google or other asian runned nightclubs on google reviews, they all have bad reviews and ppl do call these promoters "LB" and "LG"

no offence to any of your frends btw, i am mostly aiming my point at the actual underage promoters and me and you both know that they exist and are lame as hell. They make the Vancouver nightlife look bad.

We shall keep the argument at that and hear what other ppl are going to say.
Lame is an understatement
Posted via RS Mobile
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:14 AM   #59
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Glad the club is closed, the bouncers are shady as fck, my friend lost their cell phone and was found by one of them and was told to come down and get it, went to go get it and they gave us the run around to no avail. They'll purposely keep you waiting in line
Posted via RS Mobile
pb.kidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #60
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,284 Times in 420 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376768582337032/?ref=nf

Quote:
MisterOne Vancouver updated the description.
Are you tired of seeing under-aged kids roaming inside the club? Are you tired of the same shit every week?

Over Night Entertainment brings you something fresh and unique at Fabric Saturdays. We implement creative ideas into the night, to provide something different, something you have never experienced before. We've altered our table services, which allows you to choose from a wide range of “add-ons” to your VIP table, much more "eye-candy" , types of alcohol to party with and much more.

Our vision is simple and straightforward, not just to provide YOU with a place to party, but to ensure YOU will have a memorable experience, a hell of a GOOD time, and a NEXT time.

Party with us every Saturday at Fabric Nightclub, known as one of the most popular nightclubs in Vancouver. Convenient parking, minimal line-up wait time, wide variety of table service…and no more fear of finding an under-aged waking up next to you…so, what are you waiting for?

Come have a REAL party with ONE this Saturday at Fabric Nightclub.
Sky_High is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: