REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:27 PM   #426
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,412 Times in 1,499 Posts
what's the price
Just curious compared to normal test
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #427
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

It's $140 per pack of two bottles for the androgel pump.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #428
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,068 Times in 1,867 Posts
Aware me if I'm incorrect on any of this stuff. Also let me know what other common substances I've glossed over. So much reading. But that's a good thing. Can u guys help me clarify the difference on the last two?

Deca durabolin: anabolic steriod, increases levels of nandrolene. promotes muscle growth, development of hemoglobin and red blood cells, and nitrogen. retention. Does not convert into estrogen
Hcg: hormone from pregnant woman (or horses even...) synthersises the production of testosterone. Prevents shrinking of testes
Arimidex: prevents the testosterone in your body reverting to estrogen, controls bloating and helps prevent gyno
D-bol: oral anabolic steroid. Usually used the first two weeks or so to kick start test levels. Very hard on kidneys/liver
Test enth: testosterone enthanate, half life of ~10 days. Very versatile and good all rounder
Anavar: oral steroid, not as anabolic or androgenic as d-bol. Easier on the organs. Not as strong
Windstrol: synthetic AAS, latches onto natural test and makes it go 'farther'. Less water retention, usually stacked with dbol
Clovis: block estrogen receptors
Nolvadex: blocks estrogen receptors
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #429

Whoops i think I may have mixed up the deca and dbol or wtv. Derp
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #430
RS Operative (G)

yeah that is more or less correct, there is one thing just looking up gear and seeing what it does, The main factor is every body is different and responds to things allot different. Some people don't need to run ai's on cycle and come off allot easier then people. As how you described anavar as being not as strong, To some people anavar and test is nutty and can make major gains off that.

A good way to look at it is also growing up did u have ance, where you fat did u have gyno when going threw puberty ect, these are little things that can come back while on. If you are healthy and haven no health problems you should see no sides from a mild cycle. But then again some people get crazy sides off test alone

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
Old 12-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #431

I've been reading this alot too. Good info First Cycle - Planned Carefully - Need Advice/Tips from Knowledgable Members

I never had acne or anything, but definitely chubbier. Strong love handles and moobs LOL but not gyno. I'd have to continue with a heavy cut for many months before even considering a cycle. Another question though. Assume you do a 12 week cycle + 4 week pct, what's the usual time before guys jump into a new cycle? I assume you want to give your body plenty of time to return to its natural balance.

I am an open person, so i brought up this whole subject with my SO. She says if it's done properly and very controlled, she doesn't have too much of a problem with it. But wants me to go as far natty as i can first (good advice)
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #432
RS Operative (G)

some say cycle time plus pct times 2 for time off
Others just say blast and cruise really gotta know if u want to do it for rest of life or lifting career
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #433
RS Operative (G)

or just do once a year come off and try and get back to your gains when u where on
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #434

Lol chasing the dragon
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-13-2013, 08:26 PM   #435
Ricer Mod

Thanked 4,497 Times in 1,302 Posts
I'm doing equal time off to time on. Blasting again in January.

Test/deca/dbol with Tren at the end.

320icar I didn't see Tren in your list.
Posted via RS Mobile
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:18 PM   #436

That's right, i had it down but googling provided way too much bullshit so i forgot to go back and research LOL
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-13-2013, 11:38 PM   #437
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
Aware me if I'm incorrect on any of this stuff. Also let me know what other common substances I've glossed over. So much reading. But that's a good thing. Can u guys help me clarify the difference on the last two?

Deca durabolin: anabolic steriod, increases levels of nandrolene. promotes muscle growth, development of hemoglobin and red blood cells, and nitrogen. retention. Does not convert into estrogen converts to something worse, progestin most people are sensitive to this unless your BERZ. Do EQ instead of decca cuz it doesn't aromatise to estrogen or progestin
Hcg: hormone from pregnant woman (or horses even...) synthersises the production of testosterone. Prevents shrinking of testesJust promotes LH signal in your testes to kickstart natural test production ( has diminishing returns to a extent) also using too much will elevate ur estrogen higher than test will
Arimidex: prevents the testosterone in your body reverting to estrogen, controls bloating and helps prevent gynoIf you use an AI , use Aromasin instead its a suicide inhibitor and has a less chance of crashing e2 levels. Arimidex can crash e2 very easily and arimidex fucks with lipids. Also aromasin increases Free test levels and igf1 levels
D-bol: oral anabolic steroid. Usually used the first two weeks or so to kick start test levels. Very hard on kidneys/liver Only use this if you wanna get big & strong FAST
Test enth: testosterone enthanate, half life of ~10 days. Very versatile and good all rounder base of any cycle
Anavar: oral steroid, not as anabolic or androgenic as d-bol. Easier on the organs. Not as strong Real anavar can still be very liver toxic at dosages oves 60mg ED. Anavar + test = godlike strength gainz
Windstrol: synthetic AAS, latches onto natural test and makes it go 'farther'. Less water retention, usually stacked with dbol Winstrol is garbage, its used mainly by competitors to DRAIN your water out.. just drys you out and kills your joints.. better shit to do that the freeing of the test you get out of winny only lasts 2 weeks, better to use PROV or aromasin
Clovis: block estrogen receptors clovis... you wot m8? you mean CLOMID>?!?
Nolvadex: blocks estrogen receptors Only blocks estrogen receptors in your tits

Tren : GOD
Posted via RS Mobile
: D
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #438
RS Operative (G)

tren anadrol and var
And some test e
Might as well sign up for olympia
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 12-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #439
Ricer Mod

Not without slin
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #440

Lol, if you want puffy 'slin gut
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 12-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #441
Ricer Mod

Slin doesn't give you gut. GH does.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #442
RS Operative (G)

People that are more resistant to the effects of insulin will start to accumulate fat in the abdomen area. When you first gain fat there it starts around your internal organs, which can make the abdomen protrude. Then you'll start gaining it sub Q, giving you a gut. Some people get it worse than others. It's basically a combo of being insulin resistant, having an androgenic body fat distribution, using highly androgenic anabolic steroids, and insulin.

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #443
RS Operative (G)

also eating allot while on slin will get that belly big

Old 12-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #444

I just think it looks hilarious. Those guys have immense core strength and really cut abs, but ontop of a 7 month preggo belly.

Much lols
So silly
Old 12-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #445

Fuck it. In the spring if i do a successful cut and base routine, ill do a cycle if i can source everything
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #446
RS Operative (G)

yessssss ^^^
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 12-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #447
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
theres this new prop/tren-ace blend going around... suppose to be the shit so tempted
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:40 PM   #448
Ricer Mod

That would be an EOD type thing would it not? I'm doing enanthate of test and tren. I'm not down with EOD. To hectic to try and do with my current life.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 12-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #449
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykn View Post
theres this new prop/tren-ace blend going around... suppose to be the shit so tempted
ohh u know it

Old 01-01-2014, 09:05 PM   #450
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

i am thinking a VAR only cycle to start off small.. I take SLIN anyway.. so it should work really well together. My question is should I have NOLVA on hand incase of anything? and should i be taking aromasin through the cycle and then for 3 weeks after i come off with a over the counter natural test booster? I have been contemplating this for some time and am a little nervous because i am a type 1 diabetic lol.. anyways your thoughts would be great.

Thanks,
RHMadness is offline   Reply With Quote