REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #26
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,502 Times in 689 Posts
you already started riding the bicycle ?
Advertisement
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #27
Ricer Mod

Thanked 4,457 Times in 1,287 Posts
No. We're not riding the bike until late February early March.

There is a huge influx in the sports section for sure let's hope people stick with it!

Berz out.
Posted via RS Mobile
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #28
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 4,810 Times in 1,614 Posts
the problem with most guys losing all of their gains is most guys dont want to spend the same amount of money they spent on the "steroids" on the PCT (post cycle therapy) afterwards. when you come off say a 12 week cycle of any form of test youre going to have significantly lowered natural test coming out of your nuts, like 60% less. alot of guys will go into a bit of a hormonal imbalance caused depression because of this, and stop going to the gym and stop eating. they also think the "steroids" are the magic potion that makes them big. its not, you have to think of it like another supplement. it still takes all the work and diet youd normally have, actually alot more.

if i can make a suggestion in this thread, it should be that if anyone asks "what cycle should i do?" no one answers like "the cycle you should do should be this...." but only give advice on aspects of it. people need to form their own cycles with their own research. telling someone exactly what to run might be like holding a gun in their mouth and telling them where the trigger is.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #29
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 17,187 Times in 5,188 Posts
I am really curious about this PCT shit, it's something that you never hear about, and exactly why a thread like this should exist. Usually when people talk about this stuff, it's to show how awesome and exclusive they are, or when someone asks a question they are dismissed from the awesome exclusive club.

So what are these PCT drugs that people take but are never brought up, but cost as much as the actual steroids?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #30
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,402 Times in 1,496 Posts
Hcg, as part of a pct. it is a test compound found in pregnat womens urine. Hcg is pretty common at the end of a cycle to bounce you back really quick to normal test levels . Some ppl think high doses of hcg can actually create gyno but not really common. Pretty pricey and has to be kept cold
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:25 PM   #31

i just spent 25 minutes searching my history to find this thread. it was the read i read where i really started to get a good idea about [i]i would do[/b]. guy sounded like a normal guy scared as shit about the same shit most of us are.

First Cycle - Planned Carefully - Need Advice/Tips from Knowledgable Members

i would recommend everyone whos even got the thought in their head to be interested in a cycle to read that thread, then do a bunch of research on what each of the important things that guy talks about are, what each condition to watch out for is, and what each chemical hes talking about is, what it does, and why hes talking about it. and THEN start forming your own opinions and plans from that.

and dont ever bother talking to anyone who doesnt train or know anything about it. because to them "steroids" are one individual thing.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:00 AM   #32
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,079 Times in 1,195 Posts
yo berz, is the celltech paying off? and in your opinion, is it worth it?
jayare604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:23 AM   #33
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
Can u read ?
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #34
Ricer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayare604 View Post
Not taking it currently and what do you mean by "is it worth it?"

Berz out.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:01 PM   #35

is there a button i can push in my internets to find where the pages of this thread that are lost may have gone?
Old 01-13-2012, 06:29 PM   #36
My homepage has been set to RS

So, if you do a lap on the bicycle and you want to compete in a competition, how long would you have to wait before you can "legally" compete? Can they trace the juice in your system thru urine or blood tests?

MY FEEDBACK
jimzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #37

good example is MMA fighters. they occasionally get caught with *steroids* in their system, but more often get caught with elevated *insert certain hormone here* level that are outside of the 'accepted normal level'.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:39 PM   #38
Ricer Mod

And for the record the tests are fucking expensive to run. Blood costs more to test than urine and the urine one is easier to fool. When I was at the armwrestling championships in Kelowna they only tested people who won medals because of the cost of the tests.

Berz out.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-14-2012, 06:49 AM   #39
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

my buddy was 8 weeks into a sust/eq/dbol cycle when he won a powerlifting competition (for bench press)
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #40
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ta View Post
my buddy was 8 weeks into a sust/eq/dbol cycle when he won a powerlifting competition (for bench press)
that means allot lol

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #41
Ricer Mod

Just an FYI for those of you who wonder how those monsters really get that way. It's a 3 part combo. 1 Part HGH, 1 Part Anabolics, 1 Part Insulin. Insulin is THE most crucial part of that combo. Insulin is the most rewarding but also the most dangerous of the "enhancement" drugs as misuse of HGH and Steroids will get you some possible side effects but Insulin if misused will kill you.

The thing with Insulin is it's 100% legal everywhere in the world and it's CHEAP! I do NOT recommend using this unless you are SMART do your RESEARCH and have someone around you that when using it is also as informed as YOU SHOULD BE to even think about using it.

The only reason I brought it up is because I would rather educate people than have some do something stupid.

Berz out.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:15 PM   #42
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 17,187 Times in 5,188 Posts
HGH is scary shit, we don't know enough about it to call it safe for long term. Also, HGH doesn't care what it makes bigger. Yes it will make your muscles bigger, but it can also make other shit grow, including your BONES. That's why you see a lot of guys with noticeably enlarged HEADS. The most famous being Barry bonds of course, but if you look around you'll spot more. I first noticed this with Kurt Angle

Also, HGH is VERY hard to test for (and it can only be a blood test) so a lot of athletes use it.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #43
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

I remember seeing this a while ago. The guy looks like a complete douche, but he's also like 6'9 and jacked to shit! He's a businessman worth about 100 million pounds, so you gotta think, with that amount of money the guys got access to the best doctors/physicians on the planet. And he's got a point it is pretty common in American "high society" eg hollywood, sports, etc

There were some pretty crazy workout videos of his floating around, but I cant find anything.
AAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #44
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Insulin is scary stuff, I would never fuck with that shit ever.

250 MG of Sust begins next week, yeeeeeeeehaw!
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-17-2012, 04:17 PM   #45
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
mike are u running organon/karachi sust or underground?
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #46
I subscribe to Revscene

Thinking of trying test e for 10 weeks with nolvadex near the end for any gyno that may pop up.. I wanna keep it really simple and the least risky.. My buddy says do dbol with it for the first few weeks to kick start it. Any thoughts?
Posted via RS Mobile
DC5-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #47
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5-S View Post
Thinking of trying test e for 10 weeks with nolvadex near the end for any gyno that may pop up.. I wanna keep it really simple and the least risky.. My buddy says do dbol with it for the first few weeks to kick start it. Any thoughts?
Posted via RS Mobile
that can be good just 4 weeks of d bol. Everyone is diff when it comes to d bol some say major water weight ect

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:14 AM   #48
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5-S View Post
Posted via RS Mobile
nolva alone is not enough for pct
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #49
Ricer Mod

I was going say pct probably isn't even needed at that dosage.

Berz out.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-18-2012, 07:30 PM   #50
I subscribe to Revscene

500 mg a week? I read on up google and it seems most ppl do
Posted via RS Mobile
DC5-S is offline   Reply With Quote