REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 01-03-2014, 02:10 AM   #476
Ricer Mod

Thanked 4,497 Times in 1,302 Posts
Only 8 weeks? Shit I'm planning to go 16 weeks next blast

RH If you normally take 14 just to survive doesn't that mean you would need to take 22 for an anabolic effect? 16 is only 2iu over your normal amount.
Advertisement
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:14 AM   #477
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I heard that your body achieves Homeostasis after 8 weeks and you either have to up the dose or change something in order to be more effective.. so your body achieves the same gains with 8 weeks as 10 weeks because of that..

BERZ - IS MY SCHEDULE AND CYCLE ALRIGHT? NEED SUGGESTIONS.
RHMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 09:04 AM   #478
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,412 Times in 1,499 Posts
cycle looks pretty clear. 8 weeks is pretty short tho. Around 6 to 8 weeks is when test is fully in your system. Pct seems good pretty generic and there is a million different ways to do Pct so gotta go with that u think will work.
We can all say yes to u and no but it's really up to you and your body what determine your cycle.
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-03-2014, 10:34 AM   #479

Thanks guys, looks like that is what I will run in a few weeks. I just wanted to make sure the PCT was spot on and it was a safe beginner cycle before I started..

BERZ - If i take 22IUs of slin I will go HYPO and have a seizure and probably DIE.. The way I stay anabolic is by eating only 3 healthy big meals a day and pinning at those times along with my shakes.. I dont have a constant flow of slin like a regular person so anytime I introduce the SLIN it should have an anabolic effect.. Thats my thinking anyways lol.. I am well versed with the SLIN.. if any of you BEASTS need assistance when you wanna try for it.. let me know and I can monitor you and teach you a few things.

Take it easy..
Old 01-03-2014, 07:39 PM   #480
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Dudes that say oral only cycles are bad are just repeating bro science. Every body is different, especially when it comes to hormone compounds. Pretty much all my cycles have been oral only, and I've never experienced any problems. Granted I am using test gel when I'm on var, since I'm always on test gel. But previously it was always orals only, yes the results are not as drastic as injectables, but I've been very impressed with the continuous progress I've been able to make yearly. I dunno, I think you need to try it yourself and see how you respond before being certain when making the oral only is bad point.

Woman take Anavar, I would say your pretty safe on that steroid, I know quite a few guys who are on it all year. 60mg is too much, you're wasting it, I'd say 40-50 tops like a poster above said. How much do you weigh anyways.

I hover around 180lbs, and I go 40mg TOPS. You go too high the cramps will be unbearable. Besides, why load such a high amount of the compound? I've always felt a slower steadier dosage is better and easier to attain permanent gains rather than blowing up and losing majority of it.

But that's just my opinion, I could also be full of shit
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-03-2014, 07:55 PM   #481

I posted my stats at the bottom of the previous page. I have decided that a first good cycle should be based around TEST.. I was just initially really nervous and a few of the veteran lifters here gave me some decent advice.. I may try a var only cycle later down the road, but for now i think i will stick with the cycle i listed on the last page.
Thanks,
Old 01-03-2014, 08:27 PM   #482
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
Dudes that say oral only cycles are bad are just repeating bro science. Every body is different, especially when it comes to hormone compounds. Pretty much all my cycles have been oral only, and I've never experienced any problems. Granted I am using test gel when I'm on var, since I'm always on test gel. But previously it was always orals only, yes the results are not as drastic as injectables, but I've been very impressed with the continuous progress I've been able to make yearly. I dunno, I think you need to try it yourself and see how you respond before being certain when making the oral only is bad point.

Woman take Anavar, I would say your pretty safe on that steroid, I know quite a few guys who are on it all year. 60mg is too much, you're wasting it, I'd say 40-50 tops like a poster above said. How much do you weigh anyways.

I hover around 180lbs, and I go 40mg TOPS. You go too high the cramps will be unbearable. Besides, why load such a high amount of the compound? I've always felt a slower steadier dosage is better and easier to attain permanent gains rather than blowing up and losing majority of it.

But that's just my opinion, I could also be full of shit
very solid point about doses, there are dudes running two to 4 grams of gear and week and look like fuking shit. And once they try and run a normal cycle under a gram a week good luck, receptors saturated to shit

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-04-2014, 12:17 PM   #483
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

^I'd thank that post twice if I could.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-13-2014, 08:42 PM   #484

Pinned first cc of test today.. GOD DAMN THEY ARE LONG AS FUARRRK!!.. surprisingly not sore at all (glute).. It just takes a little while to work up the guts to stick yourself with that 1 inch pin.. Will keep you guys updated..
Old 01-13-2014, 11:49 PM   #485
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
^ should be using 1.5 inch in your glute mate, 1inch in the delt!

(unless your on that Auschwitz time)
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 01-15-2014, 12:57 PM   #486
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,067 Times in 1,867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHMadness View Post
Pinned first cc of test today.. GOD DAMN THEY ARE LONG AS FUARRRK!!.. surprisingly not sore at all (glute).. It just takes a little while to work up the guts to stick yourself with that 1 inch pin.. Will keep you guys updated..
Well how yah feeling? Sore yet? I assume your pinning twice a week right?
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:48 PM   #487
RS Operative (G)

yes to 1.5 pins much love for those
Unless leg then 1 inch
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-15-2014, 04:39 PM   #488
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,025 Times in 299 Posts
you shouldnt feel any pip yet, wait and see till 2moro.
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 05:14 PM   #489
RS Operative (G)

really depends on how much benzal alcohol they use also
Have u cycled zilley
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 01-15-2014, 08:35 PM   #490

I dont have huge glutes yet.. 1.5 is SOOO HUGEE!! i push down on the needle quite a bit anyhow.. I am starting to feel it in the glute now.. but it isnt bad, its not like i cant sit or anything.. Tomorrow is next pin and HCG pin in the gut was yesterday.. pin in the gut was a no brainer and easy as hell.. I got some good advice from halo and another buddy of mine so i think i am doing pretty good.. I am not feeling anything in the boobies yet I will have to wait about a month and see how it goes.. i am taking a cap of ROMA everyday on cycle.. I feel really good though, the Roma seems good, I wake up HORNY as fuck and am getting REALLY good sleep. Keep you guys posted.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:26 PM   #491

^Roma = aromasin? Do 12.5mg ED for your cycle or 12.5MG EOD... a full 25mg will make ur estro too low with ur low dosage
Old 01-17-2014, 09:35 AM   #492
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
Anyone try a tbol / test stack?

Opinions?
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:11 AM   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post

Opinions?
Posted via RS Mobile
I ran tbol for a bit , would rather chose anavar for strength and hardness really has good synergy with test for a finisher on ur cycle. if u want mass run d-bol first 4 weeks and get huge.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #494

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykn View Post
^Roma = aromasin? Do 12.5mg ED for your cycle or 12.5MG EOD... a full 25mg will make ur estro too low with ur low dosage
taking Roma 12.5 ED.. Interesting I havent heard of anyone experiencing low Estro on that dosage with 500mg a week of test.. What are the symptoms i should look for in case my estro is actually too low?
Old 01-17-2014, 06:51 PM   #495
RS Operative (G)

you want to find a good balance with estro i would rather low then to high, to high you will run into gyno.

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
This post thanked by:
Old 01-17-2014, 06:52 PM   #496
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vafanculo View Post

Opinions?
Posted via RS Mobile
would replace with anavar if u got the scrilla $$$$$$$$$$$$

Old 01-18-2014, 03:50 PM   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHMadness View Post
taking Roma 12.5 ED.. Interesting I havent heard of anyone experiencing low Estro on that dosage with 500mg a week of test.. What are the symptoms i should look for in case my estro is actually too low?
How old are you? At 500mgs, only older dudes 30+ run into estro problems and estro takes a while to aromtize and build up, u can drop your estro too low if u start off with an AI RIGHT at the beginning of the cycle. I'd start 12.5mg ED after 4 weeks in.

For me personally, low estro sides are extreme lethargy ( can't get out of bed) and my elbows start to kill when pressing.

Also, aromasin is so good because it acts as a muscle hardener and inreases your free test ( later on in your cycle SHBG will increases and bind to test)

Cycling is about learning how your body reacts to drugs really, everyone is different alotta misinformation on the forums, me personally I'm really sensitive to AIs, I was running 650mgs with 0 high estro sides and 1 week of aromasin gave me low estro sides.

Aromasin is really expensive so thats why I say pick carefully when you use it. It's amazing for PCT too.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #498
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,067 Times in 1,867 Posts
RHMadness - keep us posted on how you feel and how your workouts go. I'm gonn be watching you closely :nohomo:
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:05 PM   #499

Hey Stryken,

Thanks for that info man.. I seem to be responding really well with the AI right from the GETGO.. the Test hasnt even really kicked in yet but I am taking HCG as well.. I feel AMAZING.. no lethargy at all, wake up feeling pumped and HORNY AS FUCK!! My lifts have all gone up SUBSTANTIALLY, it almost seems impossible. My bench for example went from a plate and a quarter to 2 plates max.. My shoulders feel unreal and arms are becoming more vascular. I cant wait until the ACTUAL TEST actually kicks in lol.. I will keep you guys posted about sides and other things, but so far no weird feelings in nipples or anything, I am seeing a zit here and there on my face, but nothing serious. 1 zit every few days really and by the time another one comes in the old one is already healed.. The insulin I take is doing wonders, there doesnt seem to be any sensitivity issues with all the stuff i am taking. ASK questions if you got them.. I will update again in about a weekish or answer anything that comes up.. PAYCEEEE!!
Old 01-20-2014, 11:06 PM   #500

Sorry i forgot lol.. i am 27 in about a month..