REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 03-01-2014, 06:50 PM   #701
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,402 Times in 1,496 Posts
still dont understand why people take hcg during cycle
when u shoot test e your natty test shuts down and runs of the test e, why would you want to blast hcg while on point less, come off and then blast
Advertisement

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-01-2014, 06:51 PM   #702
RS Operative (G)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
You're taking aromasin and hcg on cycle right?

Even if you're taking hcg on cycle you're gonna still wanna blast at the beginning of pct before you take your clomid. Pretty much everyone has their balls shrink to like Half size since they aren't being used to produce testosterone. Unless its painfully small or something, i wouldn't use hcg until pct
Posted via RS Mobile
mine never shrunk when i was on for over 4 months

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:36 AM   #703
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 17,187 Times in 5,188 Posts
I've been lurking through this thread for years, and also talking to some friends who have done cycles.

One thing that has come up here, but not from friends, is the anavar only cycle. People here say it is a waste of time and won't do anything. Others say it works great, especially for cutting and gaining muscle without water weight. I have a friend who says he gained 25 lbs on a cycle (edit: bad math, it was like 10 or 12, but he was already super lean)

So which is it? Have opinions changed on this?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:44 AM   #704
Ricer Mod

Thanked 4,457 Times in 1,287 Posts
Var only works. I've seen it first hand. As for gaining 25lbs I call complete bullshit. 10 maybe but it will be muscle. Not much water at all. Really though if your considering doing it why not just go with injectables?
Posted via RS Mobile
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:07 AM   #705

To me the appeals of anavar only go with specific goals... In some cases the goal isn't pure gains, but strength+fat loss without even having to think about sides for the most part. Plus if it's easy to get it and nolva from a pharmacy, why not right

It seems to give good "keepable" gains and fat loss. To me at least that seems like a good first cycle

Googling it, you will see tons of people shitting on it. But I think the mindset of these people are pure bulk, and just calling people pussies for not pinning (although I agree that if that's the reason for wanting to do an oral only, that is pussy. But IMO if it depends on goals, it's a different scenario)
Old 03-02-2014, 08:16 AM   #706
Ricer Mod

Yep it's very valid for the purpose you describe. Minimal water, lean muscle, easy is on the body (as orals go)
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-02-2014, 08:44 AM   #707
RS Operative (G)

25 pounds no way as posted above. Var is expensive and if u r getting cheap var it's cut with winny probably. Unless u got direct source or buy bulk var powder. Cross fit people Iove it and I'm not saying it's cause there cross fit people but they are pretty lean so they respond really well to it. If u r over weight pointless
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 03-02-2014, 08:48 AM   #708

25 lbs was off the top of my head, it is probably more like 10-15 I guess

I just think it's interesting that it gets shit on... by people who have never actually done it, I am 100% certain. These people are just towing the line... for women/pussies/crossfitters.. same shit everywhere you go (well almost everywhere )
Old 03-02-2014, 10:43 AM   #709
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Var only should be used only if you are already pretty lean. otherwise you are wasting your money. you will get a massive strength boost and keep it while off tho.... and var DOES shut you down keep that in mind too
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-02-2014, 10:45 AM   #710

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
You're taking aromasin and hcg on cycle right?

Even if you're taking hcg on cycle you're gonna still wanna blast at the beginning of pct before you take your clomid. Pretty much everyone has their balls shrink to like Half size since they aren't being used to produce testosterone. Unless its painfully small or something, i wouldn't use hcg until pct
Posted via RS Mobile
lol Cruising 6 months now, no atrophy. ... but pretty sure I am shutdown to a degree, bloodwork showed I still had LH .. if you're completely shutdown, lh/fsh comes in at 0.
Old 03-02-2014, 07:23 PM   #711
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,011 Times in 294 Posts
does anyone know how the testosterone is measured?

I took a test and I got 13.x.

doctor told me its average, but I m curious to see the chart and compare.

anyone know what measurements we use in Canada BC?
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #712
RS Operative (G)

there is usually 4 categories they test it under
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-02-2014, 08:39 PM   #713

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilley View Post
does anyone know how the testosterone is measured?

I took a test and I got 13.x.

doctor told me its average, but I m curious to see the chart and compare.

anyone know what measurements we use in Canada BC?
13 is low range as the range varies from 13-26....
... was 114 at 500mgs a week
Old 03-02-2014, 09:46 PM   #714
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,011 Times in 294 Posts
really?

cause the chart he showed me started from single digit.

fuark..
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:48 AM   #715

Quote:
Originally Posted by strykn View Post
Var only should be used only if you are already pretty lean. otherwise you are wasting your money. you will get a massive strength boost and keep it while off tho.... and var DOES shut you down keep that in mind too
I see

So from what I see, the people saying Var only is a 'waste' is because it has the same bad sides (suppression) as any AAS, but without the 'sick gains'.

Most say it's not worth doing without a test of some sort (usually test E seems to be what most people say)

I guess the thinking behind this is, if you're going to do an AAS anyway, you might as well go full out with test, too.

Or it it because Var shuts/suppresses so much, that you pretty much have to supplement with test?
This post thanked by:
Old 03-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #716
Ricer Mod

No it's not that harsh skinny.

Tren is going good. No crazy sides. Yay! Pin 2 of tren tomorrow but so far so good. One thing I did notice though was I've been having very vivid dreams since my tren pin. Could be coincidence. Who knows. Lol
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-03-2014, 05:40 PM   #717

Based on reactions I think Strykn agrees with my first theory, but Berz agrees with my second

Between the two, I am guessing Berz has done a var only cycle, or at least knows several people who have
Old 03-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #718
RS Operative (G)

i dont think berz would waste his time with a var cycle lol
get almost 2 bottles of test to one pack of var give or take

Old 03-03-2014, 08:27 PM   #719
Ricer Mod

My gym buddy did a var only when I was on my last cycle. He was already lean and it got him leaner and stronger with a bit of size. Nothing like what I got though with test/deca. He says it was worth it but next cycle he is doing test.
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #720

Thanks for the info guys, this thread is a highlight of RS (for the most part, there is some miscer talk in here)
Old 03-04-2014, 07:15 AM   #721
RS Operative (G)

experiment. Do it and see if u like it. I would have to say 99 percent of info about gear on the Internet is bs and kids just running there mouth.
Couple people in this thread know about gear and I would say thats more information then actual gear sites.
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2014, 07:24 AM   #722

Yeah after reading throughout the interwebs in the last few weeks, this is the only place that has consistently good info (despite people disagreeing with each other, which is fine!)

My next Q would be, any of you guys ever try taper for PCT, instead of stopping cold turkey and taking a SERM (or is it an AI?). I know it might be a bit 'old school' but looking around, this "Prisoner 22" guy has put together a taper PCT that looks like it is backed up pretty well by science and other peoples' experience.

Basically he says after a T cycle, lower to 100mg/w for 6 weeks. Then taper down by 25mg each week. Also take something like nolva or clomid if you want at this point, and HCG if you got raisenettes for nuts (not that it means anything in particular, as they grow back anyway)
Old 03-04-2014, 09:11 AM   #723
RS Operative (G)

I think people like to taper cause they are afraid to come off. You gotta come off one way or another. Imo taper does not Really make sense. Cause there is still going to be that point when you're down stairs has to come back on. So why make it longer process. I can understand tapering down to trt doses but then again u r still on other test and not you own
Posted via RS Mobile
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2014, 09:13 AM   #724
RS Operative (G)

yeah people will always bash heads talking gear but it's also what works for that person
Most kids go in Internet and look up Phil heath and take retarded doses and fuk there self up ahaah
Posted via RS Mobile
Old 03-04-2014, 09:46 AM   #725
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 6,917 Times in 1,816 Posts
Tapering wouldn't be a good idea. Once you are done your cycle and the test gets converted into estro, your gains instantly start to disappear. The point of a good pct is to get your natural test production up as fast as possible. Tapering would prolong the inevitable and also cost more in gear
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote