REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2014, 10:16 AM   #726
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
LC21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: richmond Lah!
Posts: 5,456
Thanked 472 Times in 223 Posts
^
Is this from experience or you just read it off the internet?
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2014, 10:43 AM   #727
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,756
Thanked 4,412 Times in 1,499 Posts
U can still make gains or keep gains while trapering off. You gotta understand tho when u do come off you will lose gains it might not be right away , but down the road you will be loose some gains. As long as you come out ahead of what you where before and also another way to look at is while u have time off from gear try and get to maybe 90 percent strength while u where on. Or something like That
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:24 PM   #728
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 4,603
Thanked 7,063 Times in 1,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC21 View Post
^
Is this from experience or you just read it off the internet?
Posted via RS Mobile
Are you asking questions if you already know the answers?
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:37 PM   #729
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
strykn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,651
Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Based on reactions I think Strykn agrees with my first theory, but Berz agrees with my second

Between the two, I am guessing Berz has done a var only cycle, or at least knows several people who have
When I was stupid I did a var only cycle at 60mg for 2 months , with a Nolva PCT ( should have been Clomid)

I got strong. kept all strength.

My test levels went from 22 ( 26 being high range) down to 10 for over a year untill I started pinning real juice and did proper pct.

fwiw.


and tapering is pointless with long esthers, your delaying recovery.

only tren-ace /NPP have to be tapered, because they are so harsh on your body and with them being fast acting, having 200mgs of tren-ace in your blood for one day , down to 0 the next.... yea u dont wanna experience that, homoeostasis will be all kinds of fucked up ( i have... goodnight boner, hello acne everywhere on your back/delts)

Last edited by strykn; 03-04-2014 at 03:44 PM.
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2014, 03:45 PM   #730
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,570
Thanked 17,301 Times in 5,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strykn View Post
When I was stupid I did a var only cycle at 60mg for 2 months , with a Nolva PCT ( should have been Clomid)

I got strong. kept all strength.

My test levels went from 22 ( 26 being high range) down to 10 for over a year untill I started pinning real juice and did proper pct.

fwiw.


and tapering is pointless with long esthers, your delaying recovery.

only tren-ace /NPP have to be tapered, because they are so harsh on your body and with them being fast acting, having 200mgs of tren-ace in your blood for one day , down to 0 the next.... yea u dont wanna experience that, homoeostasis will be all kinds of fucked up ( i have... goodnight boner, hello acne everywhere on your back/delts)
Thanks. More thoughts on Nolva vs Clomid?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #731
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
strykn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,651
Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Thanks. More thoughts on Nolva vs Clomid?
Debatable, you really need both of them for optimal recovery... Clomid's strength is restarting your bodies LH signal to product test itself... while nolva binds to estrogen receptors in your nipples

With trying just Nolva, and Nolva + Clomid, Aromasin + Clomid...

Aromasin+Clomid combo wins hand down. The free test boost you get (without REBOUND when coming off aromasin) , you feel like you didn't even come off of test for the PCT and keeps your estro in check without crashing it.

One problem with clomid, it fucks up some peoples visions and makes them moody. 100MG gave me vision problems.
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #732
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,570
Thanked 17,301 Times in 5,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strykn View Post
Debatable, you really need both of them for optimal recovery... Clomid's strength is restarting your bodies LH signal to product test itself... while nolva binds to estrogen receptors in your nipples

With trying just Nolva, and Nolva + Clomid, Aromasin + Clomid...

Aromasin+Clomid combo wins hand down. The free test boost you get (without REBOUND when coming off aromasin) , you feel like you didn't even come off of test for the PCT and keeps your estro in check without crashing it.

One problem with clomid, it fucks up some peoples visions and makes them moody. 100MG gave me vision problems.
Thanks. So what's your roma+clomid PCT regime? Well that is if you'd ever stop taking T
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #733
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
strykn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,651
Thanked 4,012 Times in 988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Thanks. So what's your roma+clomid PCT regime? Well that is if you'd ever stop taking T
Yeah I'm coming off in may. I will be blasting 500IU HCG 2x a week during April because I have been on for a while.

2 weeks after last pin I will run :
Week1: 25mg aromasin ED + 50MG clomid ed

Week 2-5: 12.mg aromasin ED + 50 MG clomid ed

I'll be doing before and after blood work, so I will share that when I am done
strykn is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-04-2014, 04:20 PM   #734
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,570
Thanked 17,301 Times in 5,222 Posts
Apparently a free test test is $77 plus you need a doctor's referral (so another $30 to see a clinic). Total + Free test is $118

Just had a brief moment of missing Canada

Or is this not free in BC?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #735
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 4,603
Thanked 7,063 Times in 1,866 Posts
I think it depends who your doctor is. My family dr has neve charged me for prescriptions or notes or papers. Granted i see him once every two years. Very low maintenance
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #736
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
zilley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 966
Thanked 1,025 Times in 299 Posts
a friends friend works as a pharmacist and she said a vial of test is 30 bucks.
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #737
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,756
Thanked 4,412 Times in 1,499 Posts
hard to get mast amounts of pharma test, but 30 bucks i would drive my car up to the back and buy all of it
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #738
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
zilley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 966
Thanked 1,025 Times in 299 Posts
^she said it has to be ordered, they dont just have it there.

you bring in prescription and pick up next day.

I dont see how a doctor would prescribe you enough to let you run 500mg/week though. lol.
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:58 PM   #739
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,570
Thanked 17,301 Times in 5,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by strykn View Post
Yeah I'm coming off in may. I will be blasting 500IU HCG 2x a week during April because I have been on for a while.

2 weeks after last pin I will run :
Week1: 25mg aromasin ED + 50MG clomid ed

Week 2-5: 12.mg aromasin ED + 50 MG clomid ed

I'll be doing before and after blood work, so I will share that when I am done
Seems like clomid may not be worth it unless you were on a really long cycle (>12w). Those sides sound scary, especially considering they can be permanent. Did you ever see the need to take roma during cycle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
hard to get mast amounts of pharma test, but 30 bucks i would drive my car up to the back and buy all of it
It's all you can get here, and zilley is right about the price
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #740
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Richmond
Posts: 4,603
Thanked 7,063 Times in 1,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilley View Post
^she said it has to be ordered, they dont just have it there.

you bring in prescription and pick up next day.

I dont see how a doctor would prescribe you enough to let you run 500mg/week though. lol.
It would be illegal for a doctor to prescribe you testosterone just to hit the gym and build muscle. It's the same as a dr giving me a prescription for morpheme for fun. Ain't gonna happen
Posted via RS Mobile
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 07:36 PM   #741
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,756
Thanked 4,412 Times in 1,499 Posts
^^ ohh for sure and that's why it is a arm and a leg on the streets
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 12:08 AM   #742
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
RHMadness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Delta, BC
Posts: 576
Thanked 65 Times in 31 Posts
I will be running roma and clomid in my PCT.
Blasting HCG as well 1000IU a week.
I have to check what I have written down, but I think 100mgs of clomid for the first week with 25mgs of Roma and then for week 2, 25mgs of roma with 50mgs of clomid and weeks 3 and 4 will be 12,5mgs of roma with 50mgs of clomid.. Might throw in some nolva if I feel i need it.. we shall see how it goes.. I just hit the 200lbs mark today.. Hoping that I will only drop to 195ish.. I still have a while before hopping off so might make it to 205-210lbs, but the goal is to keep at least 195 at the end of the day..
RHMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 12:42 AM   #743
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
zilley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 966
Thanked 1,025 Times in 299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
It would be illegal for a doctor to prescribe you testosterone just to hit the gym and build muscle. It's the same as a dr giving me a prescription for morpheme for fun. Ain't gonna happen
Posted via RS Mobile
lol, orly?

dont want to come off offensive, but I remember a month ago you were asking what deca is, and now it seems you are master of Gear.

are you biking sir?
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:48 AM   #744
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 591
Thanked 170 Times in 60 Posts
.

Last edited by jack3d; 04-11-2015 at 12:14 AM.
jack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:55 AM   #745
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
zilley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 966
Thanked 1,025 Times in 299 Posts
500 mg test/week, dbol kick start. is quite common.
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:57 AM   #746
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,756
Thanked 4,412 Times in 1,499 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack3d View Post
what would be an example of a cycle for a first timer? running test
Test insulin and tren and anadrol

Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-05-2014, 05:08 AM   #747
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
zilley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: earth
Posts: 966
Thanked 1,025 Times in 299 Posts
I was gonna troll, but I figured somebody will do it.
zilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:38 AM   #748
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 41,570
Thanked 17,301 Times in 5,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hal0g0dv2 View Post
Test insulin and tren and anadrol

Posted via RS Mobile
wat no hgh?
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:10 AM   #749
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,756
Thanked 4,412 Times in 1,499 Posts
Test and anavar is a pretty mild first cycle also or tbol
Posted via RS Mobile
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:10 AM   #750
Ricer Mod
 
Berzerker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Smithers
Posts: 6,504
Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,301 Posts
Insulin is the key. Long term HGH is what gives that distended gut is it not?

Last edited by Berzerker; 03-05-2014 at 07:53 AM.
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net