REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 06-03-2016, 10:10 AM   #951
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,883 Times in 944 Posts
came across this website and saw an article can that help newbies

6 Things You've Always Wanted to Know About Steroids | Muscle For Life
Advertisement

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 11:12 AM   #952
Ricer Mod

Thanked 4,457 Times in 1,287 Posts
My FFMI is 28-29. Well above the natty limit of 25. Boom. Juice baby. hahah.

Halo what's yours at?

Berz out.
Old 06-03-2016, 05:52 PM   #953
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 17,187 Times in 5,188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
came across this website and saw an article can that help newbies

6 Things You've Always Wanted to Know About Steroids | Muscle For Life
BTW how did your cycle go? IIRC you were 150 lbs lifting 70 lbs dumbbells... Did you bypass noob gains and go straight to being a ripped kent? How was PCT? Did you need to get an AI? Share your experience!
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 12:14 PM   #954

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
BTW how did your cycle go? IIRC you were 150 lbs lifting 70 lbs dumbbells... Did you bypass noob gains and go straight to being a ripped kent? How was PCT? Did you need to get an AI? Share your experience!
gained 20lbs and my goal wasn't to get ripped, was warned by hal0 to not take Deca as a first cycle and gladly I listened and never regretted that decision. Starting to get off of it right now and I can see why people are addicted to taking juice. There are junkies there and its obvious to spot the ones that want "more" than what the normal body can handle. Recovery time on juice is close to none and I will never get sore the next day, once off, max I can do is 4-5 days with soreness arising.

Skinny, what are your thoughts on tattoos + arm pumps from juice? When is it ideal to get inkd because i am scared the drawing might get damaged if the arm deflates/inflates etc.

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Old 06-06-2016, 06:24 PM   #955

The tattoo is always going to be the shape of your arm, so unless you turn into Rich Piano overnight I wouldn't worry about it. Just be sure to let it heal before going into a gross dirty gym.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-07-2016, 07:30 AM   #956

Quote:
The tattoo is always going to be the shape of your arm, so unless you turn into Rich Piano overnight I wouldn't worry about it. Just be sure to let it heal before going into a gross dirty gym.
thx, not getting a tattoo yet this year , probably next year. I know three friends doing horiyru in the past month and his artwork is fuckign amazing.....

Currently starting on PCT with nolva, noticed half my face is covered in acne on my start of 3rd month and a bit on my front chest / LITTLE bit on my upper back

Probably going to do another cycle this fall when summer dies down. I have big goals ahead to get bigger and switched my gear from inno to north / bio. Anyone used bio before? I know northern pharma has a good reputation for 10+ years in vancouver

Quote:
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Old 06-07-2016, 08:10 AM   #957

What did you cycle end up being anyway? Just test? Did you end up figuring out your AI dosage?

Even on TRT I have to take an 12.5mg exemestane every other day. Any less and my nipple starts tingling and getting itchy. The need should go down once I lean out, but I have no immediate plans for that. Maybe this winter. Right now I just want to get big and eat lots
Old 06-07-2016, 12:41 PM   #958

Quote:
What did you cycle end up being anyway? Just test? Did you end up figuring out your AI dosage?

Even on TRT I have to take an 12.5mg exemestane every other day. Any less and my nipple starts tingling and getting itchy. The need should go down once I lean out, but I have no immediate plans for that. Maybe this winter. Right now I just want to get big and eat lots
4 weeks of dbol
12 weeks of test-e from innovagen

doing 40mg of nolva ED rn

never had any itchy or tingling nips before but my chest does look puffy, no pointy nips either.

I think every winter everyone wants to eat and hibernate haha, thats my plan. Next cycle in mid fall. I am starting to feel heaviness on my eyes on my nolva and getting really tired fast.... some mood swings here and there....

Quote:
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Old 06-07-2016, 05:14 PM   #959

What was your AI dose?
Old 06-09-2016, 11:55 AM   #960

Quote:
What was your AI dose?
no AI was used, chest did look exactly like how I was when i was fat but more muscles lol, talked with people who did see gyno before, said i didnt seem to have symptons to it

Quote:
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Old 06-10-2016, 02:59 AM   #961

I'm sure someone more experience can chime in, but I'll just say it'll be interesting to see how much of those 20 lbs stick around once your PCT ends.

Dbol and T are two of the 'wettest' compounds IIRC [ie they convert heavily to estrogen]. If you don't control this conversion ,you gain a ton of water in the form of bloat which goes away once it's all our of your system.

Did you see some strength gainz?
Old 06-10-2016, 11:49 AM   #962

Quote:
I'm sure someone more experience can chime in, but I'll just say it'll be interesting to see how much of those 20 lbs stick around once your PCT ends.

Dbol and T are two of the 'wettest' compounds IIRC [ie they convert heavily to estrogen]. If you don't control this conversion ,you gain a ton of water in the form of bloat which goes away once it's all our of your system.

Did you see some strength gainz?
strength gains? tons..... I was shocked to see myself do reps on 50 lb bicep curls each arm as a test when i was on my prime, and obviously now my results weaken with my bloatness going away

but low weight = more reps for my cut

edit: most likely will lose 10lbs I say, will check in couple of weeks when im done PCT

Quote:
my bedroom =D
Quote:

Last edited by Verdasco; 06-10-2016 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-10-2016, 12:58 PM   #963
Ricer Mod

I gotta be honest. Doing a cut right after a cycle is just wasting all the gains you made. You should be supplying your muscles with all the nutrition they need to maintain the muscle you put on. Now your going to deplete your self and cause more loss that needed by shorting your new muscle gains.

Berz out.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:39 AM   #964

Moving this back to the sports forum, hope it doesn't get reported
Old 07-12-2016, 09:30 AM   #965
Ricer Mod

Finished up my cycle. 2 weeks of coasting on 250mg/wk now. 260lbs and holding. 20 weeks of a simple 700/250 of Test and Deca gained me 10lbs on the scale but I look drastically different due to the reduction in waist size and increase in upper body mass. It's hard to guess how much I actually gained because I lost so much around the middle. I had a serious baby weight gut after not lifting much for the year after my son was born. Was sitting at 250 but I will admit I had a gut.

Gonna take 6-8 weeks off and then hit up a bigger cycle for the 2nd half of the year. 750test, EQ, Tren ( see how my nipples respond this time ) Winny.

My lifts are all way up. Repping 3 plates bench, 225+ Military press, 315 BB rows,

Berz out.

Last edited by Berzerker; 07-15-2016 at 08:29 AM.
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 01:29 AM   #966

how did deca fair out?

Also, I noticed my sex drive went down harrrrrd while on PCT and post. Been a month without taking anything and it feels like im tired of having sex all the time (legit dont even want it anymore with my girl) and no I still love pussy but its not on my mind and boners are a bit weak.

Anyone have suggestions to get my drive going again?

Quote:
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Old 07-15-2016, 03:09 AM   #967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdasco View Post
how did deca fair out?

Also, I noticed my sex drive went down harrrrrd while on PCT and post. Been a month without taking anything and it feels like im tired of having sex all the time (legit dont even want it anymore with my girl) and no I still love pussy but its not on my mind and boners are a bit weak.

Anyone have suggestions to get my drive going again?
Get bloods and compare them to your pre cycle bloods. You did that right?

Really though, test and dbol with no AI, I can only imagine how high your E2 was. SERMS like Nolva are going to block it from binding in your tits and help start your HPTA but the estrogen will still be there. You may still be very high and need to take an AI to get it down to normal levels in relation to whatever your T is now.

I'm sure someone with experience in this can be more helpful [anyone willing to tell you that you don't need an AI on that cycle better be able to!]
This post thanked by:
Old 07-15-2016, 08:31 AM   #968
Ricer Mod

4 weeks is a short time. Your just used to the enhanced dick from running test. It's a bit of mind fuckery as your used to getting hard quick and having a huge sex drive. Now it's just normal but your getting your mind around that is the hard part.

I mainly only run Deca for the joints. It's a life saver. Seriously, 250mg of Deca is fuck all for gains but it does supply your joints with much needed lubrication.

Berz out.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:11 PM   #969
Ricer Mod

Off for 6 weeks now. Haven't lost any strength at all. Quite impressed actually with my lifts. I'm on 250/wk maintenance so not really "off" but still I was expecting more by now. Almost time to blast again so if I can hold on a few more weeks I'll be very happy to start back up again. I'm down 5lbs but it's summer and I'm probably sweating off some weight.

Peak weight on cycle was 265lbs with bloat. Now sitting at 258-262lbs. Next cycle will incorporate Tren and EQ as well as Test and Deca. 280lbs???

Berz out.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:12 PM   #970

Berz do you keep an eye on your blood pressure, hematocrit and RBC? Do you donate blood?
Old 07-29-2016, 09:32 AM   #971
Ricer Mod

Nope. No blood work. I might when I run Tren again but when just running test-deca I see no point. I just listen to my body for when to run some Adex. If I start getting tingly nips or feel lethargic and get joint pain it's time for an anti ester.

Berz out.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:47 AM   #972

Seems reckless.. Especially with EQ which can really thicken blood

Wouldn't you want to at least see how your body is coping even if you feel fine?
Old 07-29-2016, 09:54 AM   #973
Ricer Mod

I've never run EQ before so like I said, next cycle when running Tren and EQ I will likely get work done just to see. Test-Deca both mild compounds at mild doses so I don't think "reckless" is a word I would use lol. If I was shooting a gram a week and running other shit I would agree.

Berz out.
Old 07-29-2016, 11:51 AM   #974

rs enhanced lifting forum dead now or what? ppl stop shooting or just stop visiting the site?

or maybe stopped working out all together

Quote:
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Old 07-29-2016, 12:08 PM   #975
Ricer Mod

Dunno. Strykn is still alive and festivalling, Halo is still beast mode I think he shaved his beard though, Mike is still BBC, just not sure how many are active on forums anymore

Berz out.