REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 01-20-2012, 04:57 PM   #51
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Chase Javis, an iconic advertisement (mostly sports) photographer, worked with Sarah Burke for many years.

He did a blog post that is touching. I would usually quote the post, but I think it's worth while to actually visit the page in this case.

Sarah Burke: Remembering Skiing's Greatest Female Athlete | Chase Jarvis Blog

There is also a vimeo video
Advertisement
Old 01-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #52
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Was watching CTV News and they said her manager now says hospital costs was only about $200,000 and that theres still confusion about if the event insurance would cover it and health Canada may cover it.
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote