Originally Posted by maxam
1. Does anyone know if the cameras are now at ALL locations?
2. Are they all digital now or are some still film?
3. EXACTLY where are the sensors located in the road to trigger camera?
4. Does the one sensor trigger cameras for all directions?
5. Who comes to court to prosecute if you decide to dispute the ticket?
Thanks if anyone has good info on this.
1. No, not all locations - various "high risk" intersections. They're not discrete, so you can see them. Some are also marked with a sign.
2. No clue, but I'd assume digital now.
3. Sensors are those big round things, in front of the stop line.
4. The cameras will only take a picture of the rear or the vehicles in it's line of sight. So considering there are 4 possible ways to run a red (going straight) at a given 4-way intersection, only 1 of them will trigger the camera (please correct me if I'm wrong on this)
5. No idea. Never been to court.