REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   The Hundreds locations (https://www.revscene.net/forums/662224-hundreds-locations.html)

rong garage 01-30-2012 06:32 PM

The Hundreds locations

Hey guys,

I know that Gastown has a few locations that sell "The Hundreds" clothing but was wondering if there are any other shops in Vancouver that sell this brand or brands much like it. Brands such as: Diamond, Crooks and Castle etc. Looking for boutique style shops rather than something you'd find at a mall. I'm a Van city newb, especially when it comes to good shopping.

Any help would be appreciated!:fullofwin:

rJZx 01-30-2012 06:35 PM

dipts the only store that i can think of that isnt in gastown....
you should shop online imo

- kT 01-30-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rong garage (Post 7780158)
Hey guys,

I know that Gastown has a few locations that sell "The Hundreds" clothing but was wondering if there are any other shops in Vancouver that sell this brand or brands much like it. Brands such as: Diamond, Crooks and Castle etc. Looking for boutique style shops rather than something you'd find at a mall. I'm a Van city newb, especially when it comes to good shopping.

Any help would be appreciated!:fullofwin:

i can only think of two places that sell the things you're looking for: complex in gastown and j2 in metro, rc, etc. both sell diamond and crooks, j2 sells the hundreds on top of those. livestock in gastown sells the hundreds also, but not diamond (with the exception of the diamondxhundreds collab) nor crooks

why do you need to stay away from the malls? because j2 is probably your best suited bet in finding all of those things

KingDeeCee 01-30-2012 07:56 PM

Gastown is your one stop for all your streetwear clothing. Assuming that's the reason why you would buy The Hundreds in the first place. Plus everything is walking distance away from the skytrain.

rong garage 01-30-2012 10:02 PM

Thanks for the tips! I generally have always enjoyed going into stores on the street rather than walking through a mall. I always appreciate the vibe that I get from the store owners and I like the to see what kind of designs and setup that some of the stores have to offer. I suppose its more of an intimate shopping experience compared to a mall but I will still check out Metro if it has the best selection. Man, I wish Fatlace was sold in Canada...I heard their shipping prices are outrageous.

tru_blue 01-30-2012 11:50 PM

check out our sponsors "the blackmarkers" they should have what you are looking for !

jeedee 01-30-2012 11:58 PM

Eh... I wouldn't recommend buying retail. Especially with the prices :heckno:

If you don't mind buying online and if you're familiar with the sizing, check out MLTD online. They always have promo codes going on, and the latest one is 20% OFF your entire purchase. If you have a mailbox at Point Roberts, get it shipped there and get free shipping if your order is over $65.

:thumbs:

rong garage 01-31-2012 09:50 AM

Sounds good. I'm not a permanent resident here in Van so I don't have a mailbox at the location you're talking about but I will definitely look into it. I like the design that The Hundreds have but do you guys find their shirts fit sort of weird? I find some of the fabric they use on the tees is quite stiff. I generally like the slim fit shirts with a softer feel to them.

tonynguyen 01-31-2012 10:22 AM

Posted via RS Mobile

- kT 01-31-2012 11:53 AM

how long are you herefor? since thats the case i definitely recommend you checkout gastown stores. Great vibe, great people, great product. You have all the time in the world to shop online when youre back home. Its not always about the best price, sometimes its about the best experience

And im not too sure what you mean, my stussy shirts and my TH shirts feel exactly the same to me
Posted via RS Mobile

Expresso 01-31-2012 12:04 PM

Isn't most streetwear stuff like Hundreds etc... not slim fitting? Are you sure that's what you want?

rong garage 01-31-2012 06:26 PM

This is very true...lol. Their clothes don't fit too bad at all and are comfy. I suppose I should just quit sounding so picky...:P thanks for the suggestions!
Posted via RS Mobile