REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-09-2012, 01:15 PM   #26
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
Sorry to hear man.. I HAD a friend like that.. we were actually childhood friends.. same thing happened.. tried to help him out.. gave him a place to stay.. gave him a job.. but addicts can only help themselves..

Sometimes it's best to know when to let go. If you're going to move on in this world, you have to know when to cut the 'deadweight' that's holding you back.

No one can say you didn't try.

I know I did..

edit: btw smoking pot isn't so bad.. it's not the drug itself that is addictive(not saying drugs aren't addictive), but rather how susceptible the individual is. I know very hardworking successful people who do smoke pot on a regular basis; but on that note I also know some very lazy people. It comes down to the individual. My friend was actually addicted to a much harder substance.

Last edited by StaxBundlez; 02-09-2012 at 01:22 PM.
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #27
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
I thought this was about crack, or heroin. Sounds more like he's addicted to getting everything handed to him. His mom shoulda kicked him out at 19.

You can't do anything. I was in your shoes once. Real good buddy. Woudlnt work, go school, wouldn't do anything. You know what happened after he ran out of money? He stole my bank card after peeking at my PIN. I got it all back the day after, and haven't spoken to him in years.

Last I heard, he's intervention material.

Leave it as it is. Its not worth doing more than what you've done.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #28
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

if hes a really good friend, I'd do an "intervention" kinda thing...
if not, just fuck it and leave cause it just isnt work it
alwayslive is offline   Reply With Quote