REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 02-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
Ubereem Mod

Men's Basketball leagues

Hey guys!

Does anyone know of a men's basketball league? A bunch of friends of mine are just looking to get out and exercise while play something semi-competitive.

(not looking for drop ins.)

Something with lower division as we basically suck but looking to play and have fun.
Advertisement
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #2
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Check out:

Urban Rec
neggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 1,105 Times in 540 Posts
There's no semi-competitive mens only league that I know of, yet if you find one please let me know.

Metro @ the Oval is very competitive, same with the Kings league downtown. You're better off joining a co-ed league.

I play in the Kerrisdale basketball league. It has 2-3 tiers depending on the season. The top tier is very competitive, the bottom tier is hit or miss and might be more of what you're looking for.

I also play Urban rec at the Oval. I'd say its more hit and miss than the Kerrisdale league. There are a few very good teams that would be top tier in the Kerrisdale league (the team leading the standings has a couple players on the Metro championship team), and a few teams that seem like they've never played basketball before.
taylor192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

I just moved back to Vancouver and looking for a league to play in too. Does Urban-Rec or any of the other leagues accept individual sign-ups? I haven't been able to round up an old crew.