REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Women, what makes this okay? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/663298-women-what-makes-okay.html)

El Bastardo 02-18-2012 01:26 PM

Women, what makes this okay?

Quote:

How to get pregnant without him knowing is probably easier than you can imagine. Whether you are looking to surprise your husband with the good news or simply want a child to raise on your own, there are several steps you can take to make that happen.

Sometimes lying about the date of your last period helps if he questions "Is it safe?" While this might be an unethical approach, if you are trying to get pregnant without him knowing, this might be a possible solution. Most men will take your word for it.

Asking how to get pregnant without him knowing may have legal and moral implications, but it can also bring about desired results. ... Whichever method or methods you choose, be aware of the consequences before you put your plan into action.

How To Get Pregnant Without Him Knowing

As always, serious discussion only. "Bitches be crazy" and similar comments will get you banned.

dinosaur 02-18-2012 02:13 PM

ummmm.....i really don't know how to respond to this, except :fulloffuck:

if a dude even suspects in the slightest that he is about to do the nasty with a chick like this, he needs to run....not walk.

also, bitches be crazy.

S13SRiding 02-18-2012 02:18 PM

I think many would be surprised how many women actually do this. I knew a 17 year old talking about how much she wantsbto get pregnant. Wrap it up or end up like me! 19 with a daughter.. :/
Posted via RS Mobile

Ri2 02-18-2012 03:46 PM

I used to know someone in HS who wanted to do this just to "keep her man". I did my best to talk her out of it and thankfully, she never pulled through with it. I think for younger girls to do this it has a lot to do with insecurity, they think having a child will somehow make the guy feel neverending pity for them and stick around. They also view the child as someone that will love them unconditionally. Maybe they've been through some things that make them feel as if they are unworthy of love from others.

In the case of older women choosing to have babies, I believe this to be a personal choice that probably takes a lot of thought. Women who are independent and have worked hard to have a certain type of life may feel like they missed out on their chance at finding a suitable partner. I think in this case, it's common for them to feel that they shouldn't have to wait for a man to fulfill their dreams of motherhood and rightly so if they are financially able. Women in this category however, tend to be extremely honest with their wishes and actively seek "donors" because they don't have time to play games.

Accidents happen, if you don't wrap it up then you're pretty much taking a 50/50 chance depending how well you know said girl. I even know people who get pregnant using all precautions. Sex is risky business and people should be prepared no matter what.

hi-revs 02-18-2012 07:52 PM

I think this strategy works for "ugly-to-moderately" decent looking girls trying to strap down their guy whom may be "out of their league" by having a baby.

I have an example of this based on an acquaintances situation.
Guy: Good looking, well off family, secured job, educated, own property and all his toys to go along with it.
Girl: Not decent looking (atleast not natural beauty), not from a wealthy/well off family, not as well educated, finally has secured job.

Dated for a good number of years. And once they got married, she was knocked up about a year into the marriage.

...Sure, you could say they love eachother lots or whatever, but i think this acquaintance of mine got sucked in by her unethical strategy.

younglude 02-19-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi-revs (Post 7801505)
I think this strategy works for "ugly-to-moderately" decent looking girls trying to strap down their guy whom may be "out of their league" by having a baby.

I have an example of this based on an acquaintances situation.
Guy: Good looking, well off family, secured job, educated, own property and all his toys to go along with it.
Girl: Not decent looking (atleast not natural beauty), not from a wealthy/well off family, not as well educated, finally has secured job.

Dated for a good number of years. And once they got married, she was knocked up about a year into the marriage.

...Sure, you could say they love eachother lots or whatever, but i think this acquaintance of mine got sucked in by her unethical strategy.

can you explain the unethical part about dating for a number of years then getting pregnant a year after getting married?

I could see your point if they got married and she was already pregnant. but in their case, they got married first and they had a kid which in societies eyes is the proper way of doing things

Gridlock 02-19-2012 06:50 AM

The only time I actually had a true fear of this is when I went to Thailand in '06 when I was still with my ex.

While I was there, I had decided to end it when I got back(she stayed home) and I had this very legit fear that I was finally going to say, "I think I should move out" and she was going to say, "I'm pregnant" and I was going to be like, "I'm fucked".

Thankfully, it didn't happen, but I was paranoid that the universe was not going to let me out of this one so easy. That's also what happens when you have a 2 week head start on the break up process...waaaay too much time to think about the inevitable process.

Soundy 02-19-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 7801000)
"Bitches be crazy" and similar comments will get you banned.

But they DO be! :heckno:

So the short answer is, nothing makes it okay. Going just on the quoted bits above (too lazy to click the full article), this sounds like someone who wants a baby as a novelty item... ie. the LAST type of person who should be a parent.

We give people crap for giving pets as Christmas presents... this sounds like the same kind of mentality. "Whether you are looking to surprise your husband with the good news..." - are you fucking kidding? Suppose your husband doesn't want kids? Don't you think this might be an idea you should discuss with him first??

"...or simply want a child to raise on your own." - Okay, so then what about the guy? What if he DOES want kids? You're just gonna get yourself knocked up and then tell him, tough beans, this one's all mine?

All of this basically treats the guy as disposable... and to a degree, the child as well.

:fulloffuck:

Okay, it's a little off the subject, but not THAT much... bear with me. Back when "Mojo Radio" (now AM730 Traffic) used to carry the Tom Leykis Show, I remember them all regaling in one caller's story about how his girlfriend tried to trap him into marrying her by getting pregnant... so he gave her the whole sappy speech about how he loved her and wanted to be with her forever and get married, but was at a place in his life where he couldn't deal with a kid right now, yada yada... basically talked her into getting an abortion... then immediately after the deed was done, told her to fuck off.

Tom and crew were just roaring with laughter as the caller related how the girl was losing her mind crying, and I thought, wow, that's pretty cold... and then I thought... waitasec, getting pregnant as a means to try to trap your guy into marrying you is pretty fuckin' cold too. I wouldn't say I APPLAUDED the guy's actions, but I couldn't come away saying she didn't partially deserve it, either - she was going to bring a child into the world, not for the sake of loving a child, but for the sake of trying to force someone else's commitment. And that's the biggest wrong of the whole story.

Anyway... bitches may be crazy, but bros be crazy too. Humanity in general is pretty fucked up sometimes.

http://nextlol.com/images/342-i-dont...et-anymore.png

k2_alpha 02-19-2012 05:33 PM

?

TheNewGirl 02-20-2012 10:34 AM

There is nothing about tricking your partner into knocking you up that's okay. That's up there with rape IMO.

I hate those bitches.

miss_crayon 02-20-2012 10:57 AM

There are women (men too) in this world that will go to extremes to keep their partner by tying them down to something--with what they think will work. Whether it's a baby, giving an std, or giving threats that they'll kill themselves if their partner should ever leave etc. It's not right and come on EL B....Bitches be FUCKING CRAY. I know some and I'm sure you all do too.

You know why these people do it? Because they have zero confidence in themselves to believe a real relationship WILL come one day and none of these crazy pyscho ideas will be necessary. Don't be "that" girl or guy that needs to pull out all these stops just to keep someone with you.

Psykopathik 02-22-2012 12:13 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Cclc67EFz42kX-+http://www.portaloha.com/SecretsOfHa...ai/Kailua1.jpg
http://fabulouslyfrugirl.files.wordp...011/06/bee.gif
http://hot92and100.com/sites/default/files/crazy.jpg

your link B dead

tiger_handheld 02-22-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinosaur (Post 7801026)

also, bitches be crazy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundy (Post 7801831)
But they DO be! :heckno:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNewGirl (Post 7803102)

I hate those bitches.

thats my 2cents :)

El Bastardo 02-22-2012 09:32 PM

The link is now dead, bitches are crazy because they want men to knock them up, nuff said.

tiger_handheld 02-22-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 7801000)
How To Get Pregnant Without Him Knowing

As always, serious discussion only. "Bitches be crazy" and similar comments will get you banned.

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 7806092)
The link is now dead, bitches are crazy because they want men to knock them up, nuff said.

:suspicious:

Soundy 02-22-2012 09:46 PM

Main site: http://www.howtogetpregnant.net

Heading: "How to Get Pregnant"

Subheading: "How Can Sex Help?"

http://www.8bitbrigade.com/images/sm...if-serious.jpg

El Bastardo 02-22-2012 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiger_handheld (Post 7806104)
:suspicious:

I was being facetious.

We could populate this thread full of "bitches are crazy" links and posts. I was just initially disgusted by how blatant that page was.

Its unfortunate to think that some people look at that page as being advice as to how to live their lives. I'm sure there are hundreds more out there on the web just as bad.

I don't want to deviate from the original point of this thread, and that is to find out what makes pages like that okay. I'm not a bitter person, or a misogynist. I'm just curious.

guddagudd 02-23-2012 12:02 PM

Yea, that's pretty disturbing. I certainly don't think it's okay. But since that page is now dead, were there any replies or places for comments? If there were, I'm interested in what those people had to say.

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-23-2012 12:41 PM

uh just blow your load on their chest, or in their mouth every time.

im assuming, they're never using condoms any ways.

and if she gets pregnant some how, that's the risk they were willing to take.

i'd never blow my load in a girl, even if she were on the pill.
i'd never use a condom either lol.

BoostedBB6 02-24-2012 07:48 AM

Bottom line, if you are not wanting a baby then you wrap it up or are with someone who is trust worthy enough to be on the pill.....if you want to toy around with unprotected sex then be prepared for the consequences.

alwayslive 02-27-2012 05:54 PM

That's fucked up, its crazy what extremes people will go to just to stay with their significant other.
I knew a girl like this, but she tried because the guy had a lot of money..
I guess it's partly the guys fault too for not seeing the "crazy bitch" signs:rukidding:

Firmware 03-04-2012 10:58 AM

All i got to say is ..

You just activated my tarp card.

November 03-12-2012 05:52 AM

It's definitely not ok. And unfortunately men are dealt the shit end of the stick when it comes to babies.

I agree that women should have a right to abort even if the baby daddy wants to keep it but it really sucks that men are stuck taking care of a baby for 18 years of a child's life that they never were even ready for in the first place.

I've heard girls say they wanna get knocked up but that was back in high school. I think as women mature and develop a bit of self confidence and love for oneself, these psychobitch thoughts diminish