REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 03-08-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!
Looking for missing restaurant! (Quinta Cafe)

Just a long shot but used to regular here 5 years ago then all of a sudden without a word he disappeared and quickly turned into some Indian restaurant that i hate. Anyways the greek food was fantastic and prices just as fantastic. Service was so great as it was a one man operation (he even offered to teach me to cook!). I unfortunately was too young to have the foresight to ask for his name so it would be easier to contact him, but what i do know is that he was trained in Switzerland, carries a mustache, on the bigger side (same body shape but less big as Mario Batalli). I hope you guys know of the food here and maybe know if he moved on to a new restaurant or maybe retired?

Food so good that im still reminicing over it 5 years later

Please help me out revscene! T_T!

posting what links i did find
Quinta Cafe | Richmond (the review titled "too bad its closed" is mine)
Quinta Cafe oh man the nostalgia from seeing the menu again x.x
Old 03-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,063 Posts