REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

E46 FK automotive adjustable coilovers BNIB!

So I literally just bought these and the car that I was going to install them on my E46 but I traded it with a previous owner that missed it. I now drive an IS300 so obviously they wont fit...

So now I'm stuck with these coils. They look great and have gotten great reviews for the price. Also comes with endlinks. (doap!)

Fits e46 Non m-series.

Retail for about 900 us plus shipping
I'd like 700 obo. feel free to give me an offer the worst I can say is fuck off get a life.
Tell your friends if they feel like they dont get enough pussy in their bmw,
lower=pussy. Duh, it's fucking math of life.

here's some shit about them:

Quote:
FK Automotive offers one of the largest selection of coilover suspension kits available. Their coilover kits are available for a wide variety of cars and provides an optimum set up for handling, lowering, and over all driving performance.

All FK coilovers suspensions are manufactured at their headquarters in Backnang, Germany. FK's top quality " Made in Germany" suspensions have an excellent reputation world wide. FK coilover kits are made adhering to the strict rules of the DIN EN ISO 9001-2001.

Adjustments are made by easy manipulation of the spring plate. This offers the driver full control of the overall height of the vehicle. All individual components of FK Coilovers are manufactered by FK using the latest technology and production methods. FK uses individual strut housings for each type of car. This produces a product which guarantees maxium lowering, spring range, and comfort. They offer both fixed and adjustable dampening. You may also choose between zinc plated steel strut housings or zinc plated stainless steel strut housings. All aluminium components such as spring plates are anodised. FK coilover suspension systems deliver the power and perfection which FK Automotive is known for.

The Highsport is one of FK's most popular and best selling coilover suspensions. Offered at a very competitive price, this kit features a fixed dampening set by FK. The setup is firm but comfortable. This is an ideal suspension kit for customers who want a setup that has been adjusted by our engineering experience. Extensive test drives during development have resulted in perfect spring and dampening rates for your car. Ride height and attitude can also be accurately adjusted. The FK Highsport range offers zinc-plated steel strut housings. This kit shares the same spring and schock absorbers found in our Silverline kit. The necessary adjustment wrenches are included with each kit.

Specs:

Adjustable: Height only

Housings: Zinc-plated Steel

Lowering: (40mm - 70mm)

Axle Load Front up to: 1100kg

Axle Load Rear up to: 1215kg

Includes: Necessary adjustment wrenches & shorten sway bar end links

Warranty: 2 year limited

My name is Mike, I live in Burnaby but I drive to North Van everyday for work so we can work something out in the area.

Please call me or text me I am a creeper and generally not a poster on this site.

1-778-999-8524!
Advertisement
Closed Thread