REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:27 AM   #76
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,483 Times in 1,683 Posts
The messed up dream that I had recently was like a Hangover movie sequel. My buddy and I are on holidays in the Ukraine as part of our bucket list.

We go to a local bar to hang out with our hot Russian blondes' tour guides. Flirting and conversation over vodka with the ladies made it a fun dream in the beginning.

Then three huge Russian dudes decide to harass the Russian blondes and calls me and buddy "chinks". Even though I do not any martial arts, I do my Donnie Yen imitation and kick their asses. However, one of the Russian dudes knocks out my buddy with a beer bottle. I kick the last Russian dude standing and knock him out.

One of the Russian blondes goes nuts and pulls out an axe from her fur coat and starts hacking one of the Russian guy's arms into pieces. Blood is everywhere.

Then I fall asleep at the end of the fight after too much vodka.

I wake up the next morning with the two Russian hotties in bed with me. All of us are naked. Used condoms everywhere. Perhaps a great threesome after the fight? They smile when they see me wake up.

I find this tattoo of a Russian bear on my left shoulder. One of the blondes looks very worried. My buddy is missing. He was nowhere to be found after the bar fight.

Then the Ukraine police knock on my hotel room door. I am wanted for questioning in regards to my friends' disappearance. One of the blondes filed a missing person's case with the cops.

Uh oh. Where is my buddy??
Advertisement
Old 03-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #77
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsideon View Post
Spoiler!

awesome story lol i feel like it has potential to be a movie.. or is there one thats already like this?
rocksforsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #78
RabidMod

Thanked 1,082 Times in 404 Posts
I woke up this morning from the sound of my own laughter. Is that weird?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #79
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

I was at a shoppers drug mart looking in the condom section and decided to buy one and I have no clue what it looks like.

Walk to the counter and it was an african american, he told me I can close off a part of the section and try it or something. I said no thank you and resumed back at the asle looking at a blank shelf.

So messed up
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #80
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidRat View Post
I woke up this morning from the sound of my own laughter. Is that weird?
.. thats kinda freaky

most fucked up thing ever this morning, sleep paralysis or some shit. in my dream i was walking down an alley way at night time with this person holding her hand, walked up some stairs and the room we went into looked like my room. i layed down, and she sat on my legs. when i woke up my legs were numb.
mruppal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:00 AM   #81
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdoh View Post
dope i used to be able to do this because i got sick of having the same reoccurring nightmare when i was a kid, but not anymore

any helpful guide/tips to on getting started =]
yeah it's easy... start with a dream log

everyday write your dreams down, asap. if you have time do it immediately when u wake up or realised you dream.

u can write down notes if you're time constrained and come back later

but the important thing is to write them down when you remember, cuz if you dont... you'll probably forget lol

as you do this, your dream recall will strengthen and most nights you'll be able to remember multiple dreams.

it helps to track backwards, sometimes you'll remember dreams or scenes from earlier.

after you master recall, which could take a long time (and the skill disappears really quickly if you stop practicing), you can start to practice lucidity... realising you're in a dream.

there's tons of techniques for that. most require you to train yourself to have a new habit of checking watches twice, or just being aware you're dreaming. or being aware of strange things. this is very hard. but that's a whole nother topic.

then after gaining lucidity, you can start practicing how to use dream powers. such as flying, or using "the force"... or whatever else you can think of. creating things out of thin air. etc
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #82
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
when i was a kid, lucid dreams were so much fun.

best part was to jump off tall buildings to wake up and remember instantly shit i was doing in the dream lols
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:58 AM   #83
Ebisu Boss

Thanked 1,889 Times in 705 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksforsale View Post
[/spoiler]
awesome story lol i feel like it has potential to be a movie.. or is there one thats already like this?
It would probably be a really bad B-movie lol ... like some cheap knock-off of Lord of the Rings haha ... unless I can find some epic director ...
Obsideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:09 AM   #84

Thanked 5,474 Times in 2,095 Posts
I hate those dreams where your arm gets shot/cut off and when you wake up you feel pain on that arm
Old 03-18-2012, 01:51 AM   #85
Big Drama Show

Thanked 3,080 Times in 1,195 Posts
I had a dream the other day that burrows scored in OT of game 7 to win us the cup
Posted via RS Mobile
spideyv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:16 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peturbo View Post
I've been getting sleep paralysis occasionally for many years now. But then since November of 2010 while I was in Japan, I've been having a similar experience as you although not as bad.
For me it would feel as if there's someone holding me down and grasping my wrist, neck, leg or waist so hard that it is painful. I would always try to struggle in attempt to wake myself up but the harder I try, the harder the grasp will be and the more painful. Once I'm awake though, I'm fine other then having the feeling something is watching me.
This has happened to me maybe 3-4 times since the first.
Just happened to me again. Can't go back to sleep. This time I could feel it kicking my stomach so I held out my "arm" to try to keep some distance.
Woke up sweating. Normally I would just go back to sleep again right after but then I though about this thread and Mr.chin's post.
Before I fell asleep and this happened, I could sort of sensed it coming.

Last edited by Peturbo; 03-18-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Peturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #87
resident Oil Guru

Thanked 10,457 Times in 1,794 Posts
I get sleep paralysis only if I had napped earlier in the day or had an irregular sleep cycle.
LiquidTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:33 PM   #88

Thanked 1,352 Times in 445 Posts
I usually dream about killing someone who is trying to kill me. But its like I can't kill them. Stabbing doesn't work. And then if I run, I can't run. Like I "forgot" how to run, lol.
Posted via RS Mobile
vafanculo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:21 AM   #89
RabidMod

Thanked 1,082 Times in 404 Posts
Wow shit.. this thread is in awful need of some cheering up.

So the other day I had this dream where I was at some ice skating social event thing. It just started so the rink was pretty empty at the time.

There was this cute white chick sorta skating around all shaky - she was obviously new at this - really cute actually, hair kinda short which usually isn't my thing but somehow it was working for her.

So she's skating around at the empty far end of the rink, and she suddenly falls down. I skate over immediately to help, and I don't know exactly how this happened but dream-me decided the best way to help would be to give her a light tap in the skate.

Except that's not what happened. I skated up to her as fast as I could, but instead of giving her a light tap, I slammed into her at max speed - *BOOM*.. shot her right across the rink and into a wall. Heard a light crunch in the distance.

But that's ok. Because after I fled the scene like a BOSS, she came and found me after. And somehow we ended up chilling out by the side of the rink..... in a tent. Lying down next to each other just chatting.

And we got to talking about her car (white civic EP3), and how she wanted to modify her car with Mugen and Spoon parts. For the next week every day we would hang out just like that. She kept bringing up this guy Joe and how he said she should get this body kit and these rims and I just kept ending up disagreeing with everything this idiot ricer had told her.

Anyway it was a lot of fun talking cars with her all week, but on the last day of that week (at this point it felt like I was going to wake up soon), we were just kinda quiet and I think we were talking about coilovers, and she asked me a question. As I was answering her, all of a sudden she rolled over on top of me and said "I love you."

I froze. And all I could think was, "I love you too". I struggled to say something, anything. But just then.....

My alarm went off.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #90
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

I dreamed my Wife was a demon/zombie and was tryin to eat my brains, but since it was my wife i couldnt blow her head of or KO her, so I shoved her away really hard.

Our bed is against a wall and well, she sleeps on the inside and i shoved her into the wall. Note I'm 6'2" 180 lbs, she's like 5'4"

I was woken by her yelling "WHAT THE HELL!!???"

After I told her my dream she couldn't stay mad and kept laughing at me all day
Old 03-19-2012, 09:35 AM   #91
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,267 Times in 291 Posts
I don't get dreams anymore

ForeverYours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #92

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
taken from nsfw section but not nsfw, related to this thread and thought it belongs here
Spoiler!

lol, anyways if you guys want to get lucid go watch reecejones87 on youtube, great tips

RS lucid dream crew? lol
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #93
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,307 Times in 1,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
taken from nsfw section but not nsfw, related to this thread and thought it belongs here
Spoiler!

lol, anyways if you guys want to get lucid go watch reecejones87 on youtube, great tips

RS lucid dream crew? lol

When reading your comic, I couldn't help but think of the movie "Insidious".

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #94
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha v2 View Post
Spoiler!

RS lucid dream crew? lol
you think this is actually true?
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #95
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Twice I had dreams of running away from something and then I would lose my breath. Then it starts to get really hard to breathe and I wake up.
Very creepy.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:05 AM   #96
RS controls my life!

I remember a dream I had. I was having sex in my dream, and I woke up and I was actually jacking off.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #97
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
am i the only one in revscene who dreams like one a month...? i do not get it often unless i sleep SUPER Tired or something...
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:39 AM   #98
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
You know what else is creepier than sleep paralysis?

Waking up in the middle of the night completely wide awake as if you just closed your eyes and opened them a second late. It happens to me occasionally and absolutely creeps me the fuck out. There's no tiredness, no grogginess, nothing.
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:00 AM   #99
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,026 Times in 201 Posts
^^ That happens to me somtimes , its nice when u wake up early for work like that though lol

my favorite is when i wake up from alarm clock super early in the morning and press snooze, fall back asleep instantly and dream for 1+ hr it feels like but its only been 2 mins in reality time, press snooze and do it again and again multiple times.

Somtimes i have dreams where it feels like im in the dream for over a week and i actually start to beilive its reality, and when i wakeup i get confused as shit.. weird as hell, that and once i recall many years ago i had a dream where i woke up into another dream 3 damn times and it slowly turned into a nightmare LOL

But the all time shittiest moment of dreaming is where you have a shitload of money or somthing awesome , then realize your waking up and try to put it in your pockets or hold onto it and wakeup.. and say, SHIT! lol
68 Plymouth Barracuda
03 Custom Chopper
TurboFC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-20-2012, 02:41 AM   #100
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,414 Times in 916 Posts
LOL every night i hope i dont get it. last time it happend i felt something lick my neck. its fucked up.
Posted via RS Mobile
Gerbs is online now   Reply With Quote