REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Messed Up Dreams Thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/664630-messed-up-dreams-thread.html)

RabidRat 03-14-2012 11:02 AM

Messed Up Dreams Thread

So this morning was one of those rare occasions that I remember pretty clearly what happened - figured I'd throw it on here before I forgot lol. Be interesting to see what you guys got as well :D

So I had this M4 airsoft gun in my hand from an earlier part of my dream. I'm at my elementary school playground. I'd just figured out how to get the safety switched off. There's a concrete wall nearby. I shoot the wall. I hear the popping noise as the BB hits the wall, but then I also hear a THUD. Turns out I'd hit the dude next to me in the chest. Looks like I actually shot him right in the heart since he's clutching his chest where that would be. I look behind him, and there's a fucking hole out the back too, so I guess it went right through.

I'm like fuck.. so I wave down the police and they shove us into the back of their squad car. They start driving and one of them starts screaming at me "how the fuck many feet away did you fire this weapon?!" And I'm like "I don't know feet man, I only know meters!!!!"

The dude next to me is gasping now and the driver of the squad car turns around with a needle in his hand. "Now you're going to suffer like he suffers!!".... and I'm like "DON'T STAB ME BRO!!!!!!!!" He brings the syringe closer and i'm like omggg FMLLLLL... and i'm yelling shit like "DUDE you gotta get this guy to the hospital, and come on man, fuck off with that needle!!"

After 5 minutes of screaming about the needle and for fuck's sake get this guy to the hospital he needs help, finally I ask "are you guys real cops??"

And then I woke up.

JHatta 03-14-2012 11:07 AM

I forsee this thread moving to NSFW area...I have some pretty messed up dreams.

ilovebacon 03-14-2012 11:08 AM

LMFAO!

Teh Doucher 03-14-2012 11:10 AM

:pokerface:

Sky_High 03-14-2012 11:12 AM

I had a dream about bcrdukes last night :buttrock:

PM me for details.

spoon.ek9 03-14-2012 11:16 AM

creepy dream

i was asleep and in my dream i was watching in 3rd person as some lady is waiting for the bus. as the bus arrives, the lady notices there's a DA integra with mismatched headlights (4300k and 6000k, if you care :lol) and this creeps her out for some reason. she decides to not get on the bus.

at this point, she notices a puppy is on the loose and starts to chase it. as the chase continues, her and the puppy end up in a townhouse complex and its now pitch black, not a single light in sight with minimal moonlight. the lady gets creeped out and stops. the puppy stops too. :suspicious:

now, the puppy turns around and has white glowing eyes so bright, that they are like headlights. the puppy starts chasing the lady and she fucking runs away, scared shitless. now i start hearing long, bone-chilling screams and this is when i wake up.

i woke up with my face feeling intensely cold and i don't think i've ever had that feeling before. that cold feeling was so fucking creepy and i couldn't fall back asleep right away. i had to turn a light on for a few mins before i had the nerve to sleep again. it didn't help that i only had the tiny westie in my bed that night. he totally didn't make feel safe like my biggest dog would lol.

i kept seeing this fucking meme too:

PS: i wanted to make a creepy dreams thread a few weeks ago when this dream occurred, BBA is my witness! :D

ilovebacon 03-14-2012 11:17 AM

dreams are whack. most of the time when i wake up from a dream i couldn't remember shit all. but i remember when i was younger i had nightmares about chinese vampires hopping around trying to find me.. shit was scary...

gdoh 03-14-2012 11:17 AM

ill never forget the dream from when i was a kid. being chased around in my best friends town house complex by the grim reaper and finally being caught by him and having my head cut off.....

Energy 03-14-2012 11:22 AM

I hate the ones with the dentists and teeth getting pulled out.

murd0c 03-14-2012 11:26 AM

I always have dreams I can fly, fuck I would so love to be able to fly......

invader 03-14-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Energy (Post 7829412)
I hate the ones with the dentists and teeth getting pulled out.

Probably put a lot of effort into appearances, in this case your teeth/smile/mouth area.

Let me guess, you had braces when you were a kid?

dlo 03-14-2012 11:31 AM

Dreamt of teasing a girl and it led to play wrestling LOL than heard a loud bang and had to go outside to see a cyclist running into mycar n claiming he's gonna sue me wut :pokerface:
Posted via RS Mobile

RabidRat 03-14-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoon.ek9 (Post 7829406)
DA integra with mismatched headlights (4300k and 6000k, if you care :lol)

This is the best part :lol

jpark 03-14-2012 11:46 AM

i woke up in my dream withiin the dream, then i woke up again and realized it was another dream within that dream. true story

http://memedump.com/d/1225-8/yo-dawg-xzibit-48.jpg

ToneCapone 03-14-2012 01:43 PM

^ yo dawg, I heard you like to dream. So I put a dream inside your dream with another 2 dreams in the trunk where you cant even sleep.
x-ception

But seriously I had a dream like that recently. Cant even remember what was happening but I pissed myself and woke up.... luckily I was still dreaming. Then I REALLY woke up...... :confused:

AAnthony 03-14-2012 01:50 PM

-----

twitchyzero 03-14-2012 01:58 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...49282126_n.jpg

z3german 03-14-2012 02:04 PM

I was dreaming i was in some sort of skyrim type environment and then i realized that i knew i was dreaming so i started doing whatever the hell i wanted (lucid dreaming) i was flying becoming invisible killing shit fucking shit (lmfao) then i woke up. Was like "damn that dream was awesome" so i go back to sleep to dream some more and it works! After raping and pillaging around i wake up... then i wake up again. So i dreamt that i was dreaming a lucid dream... is this still a lucid dream?

FRStan 03-14-2012 02:09 PM

I hate the dreams where you are free falling, and you wake up.

Weirdest. Feeling. Ever. Man.

smarv 03-14-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheDLo (Post 7829422)
Dreamt of teasing a girl and it led to play wrestling LOL than heard a loud bang and had to go outside to see a cyclist running into mycar n claiming he's gonna sue me wut :pokerface:
Posted via RS Mobile

Are you sure you were dreaming? :badpokerface:

Ikkaku 03-14-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FD2 (Post 7829556)
I hate the dreams where you are free falling, and you wake up.

Weirdest. Feeling. Ever. Man.

and when you wake up, your entire body jumps :rukidding:

Excelsis 03-14-2012 03:27 PM

today i was in the mid process of going lucid and then my consciousness decides to troll me because i hear a mosquito in my ear

if you write down your dreams every day you'll get into the habit of remembering more bits and pieces :D

Vansterdam 03-14-2012 03:30 PM

feels like im being attacked in my dreams when i have trouble sleeping and off the chronic for a few months

z3german 03-14-2012 03:47 PM

One time i dreamt i was in a strip club and one of the asian strippers started stripping for me (she looked like those typical asian nam girls) and i was trolling about how unattractive that shit is and she got so pissed and started flippin out at me. Im was just wtf about it and was like dont get up in my face youre gonna get fired. And she kept raging at me and like hitting me. So i was like "wtf, fuck you youre going to jail! im calling the cops!" and the house momma girl came up to me and tried to get her to stop fighting me saying "omg dont call the cops please" and the rage girl kept raging and hitting me. I started to get this weird feeling like something is going to go down, i watch around the room and the house momma girl is talking to these two shady looking guys and looking at me and for some reason i was receiving the house momma girls texts on my phone which she was getting messages from my friend who isnt, lets say, legitimate. And the texts were like "im coming right now, wow i hate that bart guy he keeps saying i owe him money! i dont owe him shit, lets beat him up". So im wtf over all this and decide to book it as the smartest thing to do and i exit the club and i start running, as im running not 50 meters i see this hobo type person on my right and as i pass him i hear a *FFT* sound. He shot me with a dart, some sort of tranquilizer and it stuck me in my right shoulder. I feel the trippiness and theres a ledge i want to jump over to keep running. I jump but gravity doesnt work anymore and i keep going upwards into space... I wake up now. LOL

bloodmack 03-14-2012 03:55 PM

i had a dream about waking up and then I woke up. :smug: