REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #1
RabidMod

Thanked 1,080 Times in 402 Posts
Messed Up Dreams Thread

So this morning was one of those rare occasions that I remember pretty clearly what happened - figured I'd throw it on here before I forgot lol. Be interesting to see what you guys got as well

So I had this M4 airsoft gun in my hand from an earlier part of my dream. I'm at my elementary school playground. I'd just figured out how to get the safety switched off. There's a concrete wall nearby. I shoot the wall. I hear the popping noise as the BB hits the wall, but then I also hear a THUD. Turns out I'd hit the dude next to me in the chest. Looks like I actually shot him right in the heart since he's clutching his chest where that would be. I look behind him, and there's a fucking hole out the back too, so I guess it went right through.

I'm like fuck.. so I wave down the police and they shove us into the back of their squad car. They start driving and one of them starts screaming at me "how the fuck many feet away did you fire this weapon?!" And I'm like "I don't know feet man, I only know meters!!!!"

The dude next to me is gasping now and the driver of the squad car turns around with a needle in his hand. "Now you're going to suffer like he suffers!!".... and I'm like "DON'T STAB ME BRO!!!!!!!!" He brings the syringe closer and i'm like omggg FMLLLLL... and i'm yelling shit like "DUDE you gotta get this guy to the hospital, and come on man, fuck off with that needle!!"

After 5 minutes of screaming about the needle and for fuck's sake get this guy to the hospital he needs help, finally I ask "are you guys real cops??"

And then I woke up.
Advertisement
Old 03-14-2012, 11:07 AM   #2
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

I forsee this thread moving to NSFW area...I have some pretty messed up dreams.
JHatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:08 AM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
LMFAO!
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:10 AM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

Teh Doucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:12 AM   #5
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,284 Times in 420 Posts
I had a dream about bcrdukes last night

PM me for details.
Sky_High is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #6
JDMEK9Mod | DogWhisperer

Thanked 5,218 Times in 1,611 Posts
creepy dream

i was asleep and in my dream i was watching in 3rd person as some lady is waiting for the bus. as the bus arrives, the lady notices there's a DA integra with mismatched headlights (4300k and 6000k, if you care ) and this creeps her out for some reason. she decides to not get on the bus.

at this point, she notices a puppy is on the loose and starts to chase it. as the chase continues, her and the puppy end up in a townhouse complex and its now pitch black, not a single light in sight with minimal moonlight. the lady gets creeped out and stops. the puppy stops too.

now, the puppy turns around and has white glowing eyes so bright, that they are like headlights. the puppy starts chasing the lady and she fucking runs away, scared shitless. now i start hearing long, bone-chilling screams and this is when i wake up.

i woke up with my face feeling intensely cold and i don't think i've ever had that feeling before. that cold feeling was so fucking creepy and i couldn't fall back asleep right away. i had to turn a light on for a few mins before i had the nerve to sleep again. it didn't help that i only had the tiny westie in my bed that night. he totally didn't make feel safe like my biggest dog would lol.

i kept seeing this fucking meme too:

Spoiler!

PS: i wanted to make a creepy dreams thread a few weeks ago when this dream occurred, BBA is my witness!
Spoiler!
spoon.ek9 is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #7
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,755 Times in 544 Posts
dreams are whack. most of the time when i wake up from a dream i couldn't remember shit all. but i remember when i was younger i had nightmares about chinese vampires hopping around trying to find me.. shit was scary...
ilovebacon is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 11:17 AM   #8
Rider

Thanked 2,081 Times in 532 Posts
ill never forget the dream from when i was a kid. being chased around in my best friends town house complex by the grim reaper and finally being caught by him and having my head cut off.....
gdoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:22 AM   #9
#savethemanuals

Thanked 2,551 Times in 950 Posts
I hate the ones with the dentists and teeth getting pulled out.
Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #10
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,576 Times in 4,294 Posts
I always have dreams I can fly, fuck I would so love to be able to fly......
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #11
Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy View Post
I hate the ones with the dentists and teeth getting pulled out.
Probably put a lot of effort into appearances, in this case your teeth/smile/mouth area.

Let me guess, you had braces when you were a kid?
Old 03-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #12
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
Dreamt of teasing a girl and it led to play wrestling LOL than heard a loud bang and had to go outside to see a cyclist running into mycar n claiming he's gonna sue me wut
Posted via RS Mobile
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #13
RabidMod

Thanked 1,080 Times in 402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon.ek9 View Post
DA integra with mismatched headlights (4300k and 6000k, if you care )
This is the best part
Old 03-14-2012, 11:46 AM   #14
no

Thanked 6,058 Times in 1,222 Posts
i woke up in my dream withiin the dream, then i woke up again and realized it was another dream within that dream. true story

jpark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #15
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

^ yo dawg, I heard you like to dream. So I put a dream inside your dream with another 2 dreams in the trunk where you cant even sleep.
x-ception

But seriously I had a dream like that recently. Cant even remember what was happening but I pissed myself and woke up.... luckily I was still dreaming. Then I REALLY woke up......
Old 03-14-2012, 01:50 PM   #16
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

-----

Last edited by AAnthony; 11-13-2014 at 10:54 AM.
AAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #17
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 9,785 Times in 3,891 Posts
twitchyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #18
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I was dreaming i was in some sort of skyrim type environment and then i realized that i knew i was dreaming so i started doing whatever the hell i wanted (lucid dreaming) i was flying becoming invisible killing shit fucking shit (lmfao) then i woke up. Was like "damn that dream was awesome" so i go back to sleep to dream some more and it works! After raping and pillaging around i wake up... then i wake up again. So i dreamt that i was dreaming a lucid dream... is this still a lucid dream?
Spoiler!
z3german is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #19
RS controls my life!

Thanked 1,466 Times in 190 Posts
I hate the dreams where you are free falling, and you wake up.

Weirdest. Feeling. Ever. Man.
FRStan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #20
Princess Dewey

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheDLo View Post
Dreamt of teasing a girl and it led to play wrestling LOL than heard a loud bang and had to go outside to see a cyclist running into mycar n claiming he's gonna sue me wut
Posted via RS Mobile
Are you sure you were dreaming?
[05-03, 17:18] MPTness
if her age on the clock, she's too young for a cock

[12-03, 22:33] Amuro Ray
i was wearing women's clothing in my picture

[14-04, 00:16] Amuro Ray
i have hello kitty underwear

[14-04, 00:23] Amuro Ray
i find feet sexually exciting

[29-04, 00:21] Ri2
if i was a guy i'd just ejaculate on her face all up in her nose, mark yo territory like a beast

[14-05, 23:29] Ri2
i just watched japanese girls poop on each other for like 10 mins
smarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #21
degenerate extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD2 View Post
I hate the dreams where you are free falling, and you wake up.

Weirdest. Feeling. Ever. Man.
and when you wake up, your entire body jumps
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #22
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
today i was in the mid process of going lucid and then my consciousness decides to troll me because i hear a mosquito in my ear

if you write down your dreams every day you'll get into the habit of remembering more bits and pieces
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #23
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,644 Times in 2,300 Posts
feels like im being attacked in my dreams when i have trouble sleeping and off the chronic for a few months
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #24
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

One time i dreamt i was in a strip club and one of the asian strippers started stripping for me (she looked like those typical asian nam girls) and i was trolling about how unattractive that shit is and she got so pissed and started flippin out at me. Im was just wtf about it and was like dont get up in my face youre gonna get fired. And she kept raging at me and like hitting me. So i was like "wtf, fuck you youre going to jail! im calling the cops!" and the house momma girl came up to me and tried to get her to stop fighting me saying "omg dont call the cops please" and the rage girl kept raging and hitting me. I started to get this weird feeling like something is going to go down, i watch around the room and the house momma girl is talking to these two shady looking guys and looking at me and for some reason i was receiving the house momma girls texts on my phone which she was getting messages from my friend who isnt, lets say, legitimate. And the texts were like "im coming right now, wow i hate that bart guy he keeps saying i owe him money! i dont owe him shit, lets beat him up". So im wtf over all this and decide to book it as the smartest thing to do and i exit the club and i start running, as im running not 50 meters i see this hobo type person on my right and as i pass him i hear a *FFT* sound. He shot me with a dart, some sort of tranquilizer and it stuck me in my right shoulder. I feel the trippiness and theres a ledge i want to jump over to keep running. I jump but gravity doesnt work anymore and i keep going upwards into space... I wake up now. LOL
z3german is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #25
Prince of the Apes

Thanked 3,046 Times in 672 Posts
i had a dream about waking up and then I woke up.
[23-08, 13:17] nabs i've gripped ice boy's shaft before
Quote:
[26-08, 13:50] Jesusjuice is this a sports car forum? why are there so many hondas?
bloodmack is offline   Reply With Quote