REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Tell my poor weak soul friend to stop *R U KIDDING* (https://www.revscene.net/forums/665766-tell-my-poor-weak-soul-friend-stop-%2Ar-u-kidding%2A.html)

Verdasco 04-01-2012 10:28 PM

Tell my poor weak soul friend to stop *R U KIDDING*

:rukidding: i made a 50$ bet that if i have proof that other people believe me, i win :awwyeah:

Not going to say everything but, basically this guy i know went to mexico and made out with a 19 year old who has a child and is married. Dude is so brainwashed that he wants to go back.... i can not say what he wants to do (or what she wants to do :heckno: ) but there are millions and millions of girls in the world who make out with tourists to live in North America for a better life. Dude is naive to believe anything i say :seriously: and can be easily brain washed at times. He spent money going down there and for some reason mexicans love chocolate :lawl: ! Please do not give any rude remarks as I am showing this thread to him to prove a point that he is dumb enough to even consider this :fulloffuck:

so please do not write anything crazy to hurt him but I am going to win my 50$ :accepted:

NLY 04-01-2012 10:33 PM

This is what happens when people act their shoe size instead of their age.

Quote:

went to mexico and made out with a 19 year old who has a child and is married.
you're friend couldn't of picked a better combination.

goodluck with future romantic ambitions

Culture_Vulture 04-01-2012 10:44 PM

Wait what? He made out with a chick? DIDN'T EVEN GET TO THIRD BASE?

ITT: Reeks of virginity

bee tee dubs, you gonna give us a cut of that $50?

Verdasco 04-01-2012 10:49 PM

o obviously he went third base LOL my bad :lawl:

NSX 04-01-2012 10:51 PM

Idiot. GG.

46_valentinor 04-01-2012 10:52 PM

EDIT!!! ignore what i said....WHAT SHES MARRIED.......:rukidding:

Verdasco 04-01-2012 11:19 PM

^ lol my friend texted me to pay him until you changed your post :lawl: now i said "where's my money bitch?" :lawl: :troll:

46_valentinor 04-01-2012 11:20 PM

LOL....so um....wheres my cut? =D

Verdasco 04-01-2012 11:23 PM

maybe one dollar to every person and they get one bet in roulette on a single number? :lawl:

:ilied:

46_valentinor 04-01-2012 11:24 PM

alright time to retype my post.....:troll:

Mr.HappySilp 04-01-2012 11:37 PM

lol I should go travel more often =D

stewie 04-02-2012 05:32 AM

fuck...introduce your buddy to plentyoffish.com...

lots of horny bitches there who are willing to make out and fuck locally...

GGnoRE 04-02-2012 07:58 AM

^ thanks for the tip :alone:

jk

SumAznGuy 04-02-2012 08:15 AM

Tell your friend that that is a bad idea. Why would you want an 19 year old with a kid?

Once they push a baby out of there, it's never the same.

Gridlock 04-02-2012 08:42 AM

I heard that this happens quite a bit in Bangkok. A guy goes, and hangs out with a working girl and falls in love. He says, I can save you from this life! How much can you possibly make from doing this? She tells him, and he runs the math in his head. That's only 300 dollars, euros, pounds or whatever. He says, I'll send money for you until I return.

After he gets on the plane, she goes back to work and adds that 300 to the money from the other 4 guys and lives her life.

Moral of the story? Be careful in foreign countries. Everyone has an agenda.

SumAznGuy 04-02-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gridlock (Post 7872338)
I heard that this happens quite a bit in Bangkok. A guy goes, and hangs out with a working girl and falls in love. He says, I can save you from this life! How much can you possibly make from doing this? She tells him, and he runs the math in his head. That's only 300 dollars, euros, pounds or whatever. He says, I'll send money for you until I return.

After he gets on the plane, she goes back to work and adds that 300 to the money from the other 4 guys and lives her life.

Moral of the story? Be careful in foreign countries. Everyone has an agenda.

But she told me she loved me and I was her first time. :accepted:

InvisibleSoul 04-02-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verdasco (Post 7872050)
Not going to say everything but, basically this guy i know went to mexico and made out with a 19 year old who has a child and is married. Dude is so brainwashed that he wants to go back.... i can not say what he wants to do (or what she wants to do :heckno: ) but there are millions and millions of girls in the world who make out with tourists to live in North America for a better life.

Off-topic, but just wanted to make sure you know that Mexico IS part of North America, right? :p

Verdasco 04-02-2012 11:28 AM

Live north in north America

Noir 04-02-2012 11:52 AM

Hahaha. The guy is soooo deprived that he immediately attaches to the first taste of affection he receives.

I can relate. I've been there too. I wanted to marry my first GF when I was 16. :lol Man was I such a cheesy romantic in my teens.

BrRsn 04-02-2012 12:00 PM

you're friend would be a poor astronaut because he does not want to go 'where no man has gone before' :fuckthatshit: :lol

That is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard. This isn't a disney movie, the girl doesn't have any feelings for him. She just wants to come to canada to enjoy our healthcare/education/snow/not as many public gang killings/brown people other than mexicans.

People often live in a fairy tale world until they start having real human interaction, get their heart broken a few times, and start to realize everyone's just in it for themselves. Given a chance to better themselves by screwing you over, most people won't think twice.

Always makes me laugh when someone hooks up with someone and their fb status changes from single to married, and they start spamming FB updates with "oMG I LOVE DERPSON HE'S AMAZING" ... like bish you don't even know the guy yet :rukidding: :rukidding: ... then a month later its 'omg he broke my heart we even picked out names for our kids'. Get real!

parm104 04-02-2012 12:34 PM

I can find you 19 year olds with kids here in Surrey that aren't married.

Save yourself some time and money and don't have to deal with adultery. He might also want to try the Day Care program at Guildford Park Secondary, in a year they will be legal and already have kids too.

ek_noob 04-02-2012 12:54 PM

if shes married, it could be to a member of the cartel.... u better un affiliate urself with him lol..

and i know latinas got their curves and their bubble butts and it could be mesmerizing but its the oldest trick in their book :rukidding:

bobbyhill 04-02-2012 01:14 PM

http://i.imgur.com/2GvR8.jpg

k2_alpha 04-02-2012 01:52 PM

Consensus has been reached.

Your friend is in the wrong.

Thread closed.