REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > The Business and Financial Forum

The Business and Financial Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Revscene Wall Street.
Consolidating debt? Good business tips? Buying stock? How's our economy doing? Discuss and share advice and tools on everyday banking, investing, wealth management and insurance.

Old 04-04-2012, 08:50 AM   #1
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

ING Direct

ING DIRECT Canada: THRiVE Chequing Account

Switch your payroll and get $100!

Have anyone done that? Get the $100 free then close the account? haha

Also, anyone know ING Direct? are they reliable? I know they have been around for very long time, I have watched their "Orange" commercial since Elementary haha

Thanks~
Advertisement
i-VTEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #2
RS Veteran

Thanked 5,024 Times in 1,083 Posts
Been using them for two years. I have a TFSA and had their mutual funds for a short while. Never had a problem.
TouringTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #3
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

I've used them for close to 5 years. I always park my money there due to their higher interest rates for chequing/savings. If you want to transfer money from the ING account to say my HSBC account or my iTrade, it takes only one business day for the funds to show up. Online CC payments from the ING site is also very very fast.

I've gotten the payroll deposit/referral bonuses from them, so their promotions are definitely legit.

2013 Lexus IS350 F-Sport (Melbourne)
too_slow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: