REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets

Non-REVscene Social Meets Represent! Sport our official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net
Now re-opened! All unofficial meets and last minute cruises arranged in here. Includes VLS/VAC Social meets for members to meet and interact. Sorry, no official meets and no paid events solicitations. REVscene is not responsible for meets and events posted in here. We reserved the right to remove all questionable material posted in this forum with or without cause. This is a free service, do not abuse it. #revscene. Follow us on Twitter | fb | Youtube | Vimeo

Old 05-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #51
PRINCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyy_trinX View Post
Great meet.. had to leave cuz someone did burn-out and smoked up da parking lot =(
I think that's when everyone peaced it haha

But thanks for organizing the meet Felix. Fun times
Advertisement
MeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM   #52
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Thanked 2,093 Times in 452 Posts

Hey look, its me!

...why is my door open lol
belaud is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-06-2012, 01:23 AM   #53
I bringith the lowerballerith

Stuffed JDM vs EURO meet - Official Picture Thread

http://www.revscene.net/forums/66758...ml#post7910476

Air'd Out Honda Fit
Rb30 BNR32
felixy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:30 AM   #54
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Thank you for the great meet Felix, you put in alot of hard work, and it payed off, got to see some REALLY well built cars!

Unforunatly me and my MDA Fabrication s13, Will not be returning to any meets..

As its cost me 60$ to insure my car, to bring it out tonight, I was there for maybe 45 mins to an Hour before someone decided to pull some stupid stunt..

Its not going to be them that gets pulled over leaving the parking lot in thier stock 5.0, Ofcourse, Its going to be a dumped Lexus, Or my "Track car"..

Once again felix, Thank you very much for your efforts, and it sucks that I feel it is not smart for my car to attend another meet. 60$ and the Chance of Getting Vi's, In my oppinion isnt worth Putting my self in a situation where a few people obviously need to show off thier sweet powers, or the flowmaster 40 series..

Furthermore, To the owners of the cars speeding arround the parking lot, Doing burnouts.. We get it, time and time again..

Your not cool, Your a fucking loosers. I dont understand what part of "euro" or "jdm" your fox body fits into.. Clearly your just trying way to hard.. You didnt impress anyone, other than maybe a few 16 yearold fanboys..

MAYBE.. JUST MAYBE.. This is a novel cocept.. But do something to your car, thats actually cool, and origional and you wont feel the need to hit the linelock button to really stand out from the crowd..

I know what your cars look like, and if I come across you.. I will have a couple choice words to say to you fucking goofs.
88Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:22 AM   #55
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac View Post

hot lancer in the back, any more pics of that sexy beast?
-lincolnboi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #56
RS controls my life!

Great turn out Felix! It's definitely more cars than I expected. It was great seeing everyone come out, except the douchebags from the rustang club reving and ripping up and down the lot and doing burn-outs. Why bother showing up unless you're purposely trying to ruin it for everyone else? But all in all I had a blast.

I posted up mt photos in the picture thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/66758...ml#post7910564
YaKuZa_GS is offline   Reply With Quote