REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Food & Fine Dining

Food & Fine Dining Hungry? Come on down to Wings - Fun, Food and Drinks.
Top Restaurants in town? Got a good recipe to share? Share culinary info or post up photos of your delicious dish. #revsceneVLS

Old 04-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #26
Thanked 1,436 Times in 566 Posts
^personally i dont really care if ppl dont thank me when i open a door for them.
one time i said thanks to someone holding the door for me and she didnt hear, and she turned around and said "NO THANKS??".
if you dont want to do it for sake of it then why do it at all?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #27
My homepage has been set to RS
^ thats just an example of people losing simple touch ... but i do find it rude when people just walk thru, (do u really think i just do it to hear them say "thanks"?)
Old 04-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #28
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,063 Posts
i slurp my soup just to piss my sister off
Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #29
Thanked 1,133 Times in 230 Posts
You know what's fucking annoying?
Your friends shaking their legs on your chair's support
Old 04-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #30
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!
Originally Posted by Santofu View Post
You know what's fucking annoying?
Your friends shaking their legs on your chair's support
lol wtf...who does that....Id give them the death stare....then clip their legs with my shoes.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Old 04-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #31
Thanked 1,436 Times in 566 Posts
i'd just tell him to fuck off. problem solved lol
Old 04-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #32
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch
Thanked 12,298 Times in 3,318 Posts
I'd just look at them and go, "WTF are you doing?" + death stare.

Yeah, the chewing with your mouth open thing is pretty annoying for me too. Someone should teach all the white guys to say, "Stop eating like you're still in a village!" in Canto and see what happens (in non-Asian restaurant).

One thing I do that people may find weird/annoying is that I sometimes hover over my food like I'm in jail. It usually happens at lunchtime, when I'm in a rush. When my friends/GF catch me they're always like, "It's okay, I don't want your porkchop." (Blood In, Blood Out quote)

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

Last edited by fliptuner; 04-25-2012 at 03:12 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:30 PM   #33
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
it's a nasty habit yea but I always assumed the reason asian people did the open mouth slurping thing is because they eat their soup dishes very hot, keep your mouth open or burn the inside of your mouth right

wifey likes her pho very hot so I bust her chops for doing this sometimes, i just take my soup to the living room leave her ass in the kitchen.... but at the same time I can't blame her, broth is damn near broiling... but i dont get why asians eat their soups at that almost boiling stage, how the fuck can you taste anything when you're pretty much sucking up boiled water, I just dont get it....
home made pho for example I let my broth cool for a few minutes then add the noodles after, otherwise the noodles soak up all the broth
(oO:::\___/:::Oo) (DPE-wheels) // Satin Cocaine White