REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-06-2013, 12:10 AM   #176
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Recently found out Jesse ventura conspiracy theory season 3 started up again. Just finished watching the entire season.

Thought this was a interesting new take on 9/11 attack. Art bell died 2 days after this interview.
Advertisement
sam0m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-06-2013, 12:34 AM   #177
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
^^^ Dr. Fred Bell

Art Bell is a radio host that's still alive

and supposedly he's related to Alexander Graham Bell that's pretty neat :P
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:38 AM   #178
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Oh right. Typo. Lol was thinking of coast to coast hah
Posted via RS Mobile
sam0m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #179
I don't get it

^ that episode of conspiracy theory made alot of points about 911 like the amount of rubble (2% compared to 12.5%) that should be expected from a building that size, and how cars blocks away burnt to a crisp...
Old 04-21-2013, 01:47 PM   #180
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2013, 04:15 PM   #181
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-22-2013, 10:02 PM   #182
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
and they did kill him lol, Sony though
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #183
I subscribe to Revscene

College students are asked how many buildings collapsed on 9 11

These students parents must be in the dark too... shit most of America is probably tuned out.
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #184
I subscribe to Revscene

Sounds like a Zionist plot to me.

Quote:
The Amsterdam News has learned, and the U.S. Embassy has confirmed, that Malcolm Shabazz - grandson of Malcolm X, was killed in Mexico.

Several reports around the circumstances of his death, stilled unconfirmed, have rummored that he died early Thursday morning, May 9, 2013 from injuries sustained after he was thrown off a building or shot as he was being robbed in Tijuana.

"I'm confirming, per U.S. Embassy, on behalf of family, the tragic death of Malcolm Shabazz, grandson of Malcolm X.Statement frm family 2 come," wrote close friend of the Shabazz family Terrie M. Williams on twitter.

Family members have confirmed his death and that he was in Mexico but have not confirmed the exact location or circumstances of how Malcolm Shabazz died.

Blacks are murdered with impunity in US + 911 inside job

FBI stops Malcolm X grandson Iran trip

Malcolm X’s Grandson Describes Inhumane FBI Arrest
Spoiler!

Facebook Hajj Malcolm el Shabazz
https://www.facebook.com/Hajj.Malcolm.El.Shabazz

https://twitter.com/Malcolm71084
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-21-2013, 02:12 AM   #185
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
^^^ Malcolm X's kid died recently something about being thrown from a building or something like that

Bumper cars!

So back in 1996 a TWA Flight exploded by Long Island NY witnesses claimed they saw a missile strike the plane but they were dismissed as conspiracy theorists and after an investigation it was ruled that the plane had a fuel line problem and exploded

Well former investigators have come out in a new documentary and said that they were told to make up a believable story to cover up what happened

Calls for the case to be reopened are now happening

NTSB urged to reopen review of TWA Flight 800 crash

Quote:
Former crash investigators are urging the National Transportation Safety Board to reopen the review of what brought down TWA Flight 800 in a fireball in 1996.

Former investigators from the NTSB, TWA and Air Line Pilots Association suggest in a documentary that missiles caused the plane to explode near Long Island and kill 230 people aboard. The plane was flying from New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport to Paris.

But the NTSB spent four years investigating the crash and rejected the possibility of a missile. The board found that the plane's center fuel tank exploded, "most likely" from a short circuit that jolted the tank through wiring from a fuel gauge.

"The in-flight breakup of TWA flight 800 was not initiated by a bomb or a missile strike," the board concluded in its report.

The documentary will air on EPIX cable channel on July 17, the anniversary of the crash.

In the film, former investigators Hank Hughes from the NTSB, Bob Young from TWA and Jim Speer from the Air Line Pilots Association call on NTSB to reopen the investigation because of suspicions that missiles sparked the explosion.

Speer, a former Air Force pilot, said Wednesday an initial test found explosive residue on a part of the right wing, which was retested without him present and the first result declared a false positive. He also found holes in the piece that he said indicated an explosion outside the plane.

Hughes said Wednesday that information about physical evidence from the crash was "manipulated" and is "a cause for grave concern."

Former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom, who headed the criminal investigation into the crash, told CNN that the new accusations hurt the families of the victims.

"I think it's preposterous," he told CNN's The Lead with Jake Tapper. "You know, if they felt that way back then, they could have come to me."

Hundreds of witnesses on shore stepped forward after the crash, including 258 who said they saw a flare or rocket or "streak of light" heading from the ocean toward the plane, according to the NTSB report.

"We went back to many of these people and found them to be very credible," Hughes said of the documentary.

But the safety board found that many of the shore witnesses were vague or imprecise in their descriptions. The board cited research that human memory is often subject to error, and that recollections can change over time.

The board found 196 small holes in the plane's structure, but only 25 were from a high-velocity penetration. Of those, 23 were traced to the center fuel tank and the remaining two came from different directions and didn't come from outside the plane, according to the NTSB report.

Meanwhile, the safety board documented 25 incidents from 1959 to 2000 where military and civilian planes' fuel tanks explode or catch fire.

The board concluded that the plane's explosion "was initiated by a fuel/air explosion" in the center fuel tank. The spark "could not be determined with certainty," but was "most likely" a short circuit that sent excessive voltage through wiring from the fuel gauge.

James Kreindler, a Manhattan lawyer specializing in aviation accident litigation whose firm represented families of about 130 Flight 800 victims, said Wednesday that he was "100% convinced" it was a center wing fuel tank explosion that brought the plane down, as the government investigation determined.

Kreindler said his firm's investigation centered on the likelihood that the plane's scavenger pump — which was never recovered — triggered the blast. He said the NTSB was more focused on the fuel lines but had not ruled out the scavenger pump.

Kelly Nantel, a board spokeswoman, said investigators will review a formal petition that documentary participants submitted Wednesday for any new evidence about the crash. Petitions are typically reviewed within 60 days, and Nantel said the five-member board would vote on any reply.

"The TWA Flight 800 investigation lasted four years and remains one of the NTSB's most detailed investigations," she said.

Contributing: The Journal News in Westchester, N.Y.
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:05 AM   #186
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts

perspective
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 12-27-2013, 09:14 PM   #187
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts

lmao right in ur fucking face and ur still blind

thats y ull perish