REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 05-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #26
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

The other day i saw this fellow with only the china flag on garden city/westminster.

If I hadn't seen him earlier, I would've thought he was a China supporter
Advertisement
jackmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:45 PM   #27
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,623 Times in 577 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everymans View Post
This is canada, the most they would do was drag him out and give a stern talking to.
being disrespectful at a remembrance day ceremony definitely qualifies a shit kicking though
T4RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #28
Welcome to Planet Power ///M

Thanked 2,979 Times in 527 Posts
CharlieH is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #29
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
Will thank when home.
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #30
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

I think this guy's car has taiwanese flags all over it; along with some Canada flags and the US flags too. I have seen it several times on No.3 in Richmond. Correct me if im wrong.
Momo251212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #31
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,532 Times in 479 Posts
We're in Canada, this is not Chinese land, so get that fucking Chinese flag the fuck out of here.
Yodamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #32
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

^This guy is against chinese government. He thinks Taiwan is not a part of China.there are tons of words on the flag. So just make sure what happen and make the commnets. lol
yingyu_subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #33
Banned (ABWS)

I think he is a brave man that isn't afraid to take stand against chinese government.
China has a long list of human rights violations, crimes against humanity. Unless the cpc disbands, people would continue to suffer in china.
Don't know why there are so many people on revscene defending mainland china. sad.
Canadians do not take side with china.
niu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #34
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by niu99 View Post
Canadians may not, but Stephen Harper is China's bitch, he has bent over backwards for them before and will continue to do so.

here he is being told by Chinese Premier not to bring any lube with him for their next session

Old 05-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #35
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
I think he is a brave man that isn't afraid to take stand against chinese government.
China has a long list of human rights violations, crimes against humanity. Unless the cpc disbands, people would continue to suffer in china.
Don't know why there are so many people on revscene defending mainland china. sad.
It's not that people here are defending mainland China, it's more like you're being a complete fuck head who goes out of his way to find shit on Chinese people. You haven't answered my question yet, are you a cbc? Taiwanese? Honger? are your parents from the mainland? South/North what are you?

Shit like MM design, despite knowing a few people that have gone to them and the owners being friends of a friend, their shit is still pretty god damn awful/hilarious. HOWEVER you seem to be on weibo or vansky every day looking for any of their new cars/clients to post on revscene. It's funny, but don't you get bored? Do you hate them that much to be stalking young mainland kids all day?

In another thread you mentioned that you had a homestay living with you. Is she from the mainland? If she is do you remind her every single day how horrific her country's human rights record is? Or that the PRC is full of corrupt money loving motherfuckers? Or did you request that you ONLY get Taiwanese/Hongers?
MY PENIS IS THE SIZE OF A CIGARETTE LIGHTER! jizzing on my keyboard is hard for me! imma be fucked for life, but fuck it I'm a BITCH!
hongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:14 AM   #36
spammin my services for a case of stella...

Jigga ppplease.....this is Canada!!

Should I remind you what would happen to this clown if this WOULD be in fact "Sparta" ??

Quote:

quality > quantity
midnight_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #37
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,388 Posts
Couldn't care less about the Chinese flag, but please don't include Taiwan in your silly plans to dominate Richmond.

Oh wait...

Akinari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:46 PM   #38
Banned (ABWS)

Someone walk along the train tracks above and piss on him.
Doubledown1 is offline   Reply With Quote