REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 06-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #26
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xilley View Post
start working as in?
Getting anything arranged that you need to. Once you get served it will be weeks if not months until you end up in court, so you'll have plenty of time to get your ducks all lined up.

If she keeps texting you but nothing happens, you may want to ask the people in this thread the best way to phrase a "fuck off you haven't done shit so stop bugging me or I'll file harassment charges" text.
Advertisement
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #27
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO

There are two things that matter here.

1) Are you in the business of selling puppies? If you are, you might consider settling in order to protect your reputation. Settle only for document outgoing expenses such as vet fees that occurred close to the sales date.

2) If you aren't in the business of selling puppies and want to minimize your expenses, call her bluff. Tell her that you would rather defend yourself in small claims court. The court won't rule against you for more expenses than she incurred for vet fees anyway.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #28
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco911 View Post
There are two things that matter here.

1) Are you in the business of selling puppies? If you are, you might consider settling in order to protect your reputation. Settle only for document outgoing expenses such as vet fees that occurred close to the sales date.

2) If you aren't in the business of selling puppies and want to minimize your expenses, call her bluff. Tell her that you would rather defend yourself in small claims court. The court won't rule against you for more expenses than she incurred for vet fees anyway.
1) no i m not, i actually spayed my dam right after the litter.

2) thats what I m planning to do as I feel no need to pay her anything because I have proof from my vet when i took the puppies in for shots that they were all healthy pups and check ups were all up to date.
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:34 AM   #29
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

If she is still bugging you just tell her that everything is being recorded that she is sending and you including date and time, you have the proper vet bills and signed documents of good health. Until then do not contact me unless i am being served or we are in court. Good day!
Prolowtone is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: