REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: Pearl White S14 (https://www.revscene.net/forums/667642-spotted-pearl-white-s14.html)

GenesisCoupe 05-07-2012 01:51 PM

Spotted: Pearl White S14

Heading to Harrison Hot Springs last Saturday night, spotted ... I think it was Morgan in his S14 (also a white Mazda3 was with him). Damn that thing is beautiful, I was a little embarrassed that my Gen was not clean but we had a couple good pulls. The S14 had me both times, mind you I had my Gen stuffed with gear to go to the 'Spings', and I had a couple tokes on the way, which doesn't really benefit.

I personally don't know this guy but a buddy I work with (Julio - Skyline) said it must have been Morgan with that aggressive stance and custom pearl colour. I would like to meet this guy and check that gorgeous car out! So if anyone knows him, get him to message me!

We passed two cars pulled over before Agassiz turn off. Two cops with them. Ended up passing my Agassiz turn off (thanks to the tokes) and after pulling a U-ee we entered Harrison and passed by the towing/mechanics seeing both the civic and 5 series on a flat bed... Glad it wasn't Morgan and I.

Thanks for the entertainment, I will be more prepared next time with an empty car, polished paint and hold off the puffs till after the pulls, Haha.

swfk 05-07-2012 07:28 PM

Vancouver Underground? Lol jk

jackal 05-07-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swfk (Post 7912028)
Vancouver Underground? Lol jk

yeah seriously...

swfk 05-08-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackal (Post 7912197)
yeah seriously...

Should move thread to race locations :lawl:

GenesisCoupe 05-09-2012 04:08 PM

No racing here!

swfk 05-09-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenesisCoupe (Post 7911618)
Heading to Harrison Hot Springs last Saturday night, spotted ... I think it was Morgan in his S14 (also a white Mazda3 was with him). Damn that thing is beautiful, I was a little embarrassed that my Gen was not clean but we had a couple good pulls. The S14 had me both times, mind you I had my Gen stuffed with gear to go to the 'Spings', and I had a couple tokes on the way, which doesn't really benefit.

I personally don't know this guy but a buddy I work with (Julio - Skyline) said it must have been Morgan with that aggressive stance and custom pearl colour. I would like to meet this guy and check that gorgeous car out! So if anyone knows him, get him to message me!

We passed two cars pulled over before Agassiz turn off. Two cops with them. Ended up passing my Agassiz turn off (thanks to the tokes) and after pulling a U-ee we entered Harrison and passed by the towing/mechanics seeing both the civic and 5 series on a flat bed... Glad it wasn't Morgan and I.

Thanks for the entertainment, I will be more prepared next time with an empty car, polished paint and hold off the puffs till after the pulls, Haha.

Wut

604_EJ1 05-15-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GenesisCoupe (Post 7911618)

Is this you?
http://www.schwartzandschwartz.com/w...ing-a-bong.jpg