REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Fashion & Shopping (https://www.revscene.net/forums/fashion-shopping_34/)
-   -   Places to shop in NYC?? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/668291-places-shop-nyc.html)

Xplicit_EL 05-20-2012 04:44 PM

Places to shop in NYC??

Hi guys takin a small trip to NYC next week and don't know where to go for good/cheap shopping. I am lookin for street wear: the hundreds, crooks, super dry etc.. Also do they have a boss outlet?? Ne info would be helpful, thanks

Xplicit_EL 05-21-2012 03:11 AM

actually really open to other brands , any suggestions would help. thanx guys

instantneedles 05-21-2012 08:27 AM

+1 to woodbury outlets....

Also, relatively, its not as cheap, but check out soho of manhattan, they will have all the main stores with the brands you're looking for... Even if you're looking for cheap places to shop, soho is a must-go or you're missing out on a big part of the NYC shopping experience. I find that in soho, there are a few shops scattered around that sell an assortment of streetwear brands you have mentioned (ie, stussy, hundreds, crooks and castles, etc) for a very cheap price. I actually picked up an in4mation tee for $5 no tax.

As for superdry, go check out their superdry outlets, or even their superdry stores. Their prices are relatively lower compared to the retail prices here. Tons of sales going on all the time in their stores and lots of variety.

I'm sure I could probably remember a few other shopping areas, because I was at NYC last summer, but can't quite recall all of them... I'll let u know if i do tho

PJ 05-21-2012 09:17 AM

They have one of the 3 or 4 Bape stores in the world or something.. might be worth checking out for the novelty of it..
..Does anyone even still wear Bape?

instantneedles 05-21-2012 11:16 AM

^nope don't wear bape no more... but yeah i agree, its a must-see as well... There's also a Billionaire Boys Club store nearby...

hal0g0dv2 05-21-2012 03:35 PM

Soho is great shopping

Century 21 by the world trade centre is good, bought Tons of boxers and briefs and white v necks dirt cheap there

unit 05-21-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ (Post 7924451)
They have one of the 3 or 4 Bape stores in the world or something.. might be worth checking out for the novelty of it..
..Does anyone even still wear Bape?

just the hongers

PJ 05-21-2012 05:41 PM

Sounds about right

jing 05-21-2012 07:04 PM

Isn't there a uniqlo in NYC?

JSilver 05-21-2012 07:34 PM

Soho.

Went to NYC last year. Honestly, everywhere you walk there's clothing shops.

JLC 06-03-2012 10:50 PM

If you're still there, Suit Supply in Soho is a frigin AWESOME store.
Mostly business (suiting) and business casual clothes...but their fit and quality is phenominal...
Quality rivals that of the bigger name brands but price is waaaaaaay more affordable.

Suitsupply - Home

Good article on their success:
Suitsupply - Article The Wall Street Journal A Hard-Working Suit

will068 06-11-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLC (Post 7936839)
If you're still there, Suit Supply in Soho is a frigin AWESOME store.
Mostly business (suiting) and business casual clothes...but their fit and quality is phenominal...
Quality rivals that of the bigger name brands but price is waaaaaaay more affordable.

Suitsupply - Home

Good article on their success:
Suitsupply - Article The Wall Street Journal A Hard-Working Suit

They were the official clothing suppliers for the Dutch Winter Olympic Team in 2010. If you saw the rugby shirts and orange parkas they were selling at the Netherlands House in Minoru Park, that's them.