Went through a reddit post I found a little while back and compiled a list that I thought would be helpful to myself. Feel free to add anything
1) Shift+Right click a file in Windows, additional options appear in the context menu; the most useful of which being "Copy as path." If you do this on a file it gives you the option to "Open Command Windows Here"
2) Ctrl+Backspace deletes the entire word, Alt+Backspace undoes.
3) Want to explain a tech problem to someone? Search for "psr" from the windows search bar. (Windows 7 only)
4) Dual monitors? Can't tile your windows on the second monitor? Use Windows Key + Arrow Keys to snap the windows to each side of either monitor. Also Shift+Windows Key+Arrows moves a program from screen to screen.
5) When typing an address into most browsers, CTRL + Enter will wrap whatever you typed with the http://www
before it and .com after it. Shift enter replaces the .com to .net, and ctrl+shift+enter is .org
6) When you search for a driver for a device in the Device Manager, look up the hardware-id:
Right-click on the device -> Properties -> Details -> Hardware-id's
Copy paste one of the values in google, odds are it pops up at least the device name, sometimes even the driver.
7) Run Commands
compmgmt.msc - Computer management
devmgmt.msc - Device manager
diskmgmt.msc - Disk management
eventvwr.msc - Event viewer
fsmgmt.msc - Shared folders
gpedit.msc - Group policies
lusrmgr.msc - Local users and groups
perfmon.msc - Performance monitor
secpol.msc - Local security settings
services.msc - Various Services
msconfig - System Configuration Utility
regedit - Registry Editor
msinfo32 - System Information
appwiz.cpl - Add/Remove Programs control
netcpl.cpl or ncpa.cpl - Network Properties control
8) Selecting an item and hitting F2 allows you to rename the item.
9) Also Win+[a number] switches to that window on the taskbar (1 being the leftmost).