REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: Dark grey CSX/FD2R JDM look, with 3rd brake light on rear apron. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/670313-spotted-dark-grey-csx-fd2r-jdm-look-3rd-brake-light-rear-apron.html)

HondaGuy 06-30-2012 09:22 PM

Spotted: Dark grey CSX/FD2R JDM look, with 3rd brake light on rear apron.

Like title mentioned, fully kitted out...FD2R JDM themed, looks to be waxed up, so clean and shiny driving on east broadway & clark saturday afternoon 2:15pm.

Dark grey almost gunmetal paint, freshly painted? Badgeless on trunk.

Drove behind you and spotted the blinking third brake light on rear apron.

FRStan 06-30-2012 09:40 PM

wobuffet

wobuffet 07-02-2012 12:05 PM

sounds about right. i think i was on my way to belgian fries with some friends.
quick question for you though, did you notice some paint scuffed off on the left side of my bumper when you were driving behind me?

someone pulled a "hit and run" on me and i'm just trying to figure out whether if it happened before i went to belgian fries or afterwards.

thanks.

HondaGuy 07-02-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobuffet (Post 7964907)
sounds about right. i think i was on my way to belgian fries with some friends.
quick question for you though, did you notice some paint scuffed off on the left side of my bumper when you were driving behind me?

someone pulled a "hit and run" on me and i'm just trying to figure out whether if it happened before i went to belgian fries or afterwards.

thanks.

Dont think I noticed anything, I was waiting at opposite light when I spotted you, your passenger kinda gave me a stare down lol...I was like wtf. I was driving my clients to an open house this whole week so I see a lotta cars driving around. I finally turned right and followed you on broadway until clark, once you braked, the third light blinked and then stayed constant. Haha...so jdm wor!

So is the paint oem or repainted? Looks really polished and waxed up...

wobuffet 07-02-2012 05:21 PM

i'm trying to go for the Mugen RR kinda look. so in a way, ya JDM!
the front bumper and rear lip were recently painted, but other than that, car was pretty dirty past couple days due to the Rain we've been getting.

G-spec 07-02-2012 05:26 PM

I love that blinking rear diffuser led brake light you got, whole car is super clean...
i like it a lot more than some of the other white ones with full blown body kits, race wings and CF hoods n all that roaming around town

i been seeing a very similarly themed CSX as yours parking in my building visitors last few days outside my building, same color i think, but he has golden bronze ish wheels and a CF hood, he maybe a club member of yours perhaps ?

vvd 07-03-2012 09:12 AM

Lol @ CSX part...

:troll:

wobuffet 07-06-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 7965133)
I love that blinking rear diffuser led brake light you got, whole car is super clean...
i like it a lot more than some of the other white ones with full blown body kits, race wings and CF hoods n all that roaming around town

i been seeing a very similarly themed CSX as yours parking in my building visitors last few days outside my building, same color i think, but he has golden bronze ish wheels and a CF hood, he maybe a club member of yours perhaps ?

if you see it again, post a pic. i haven't seen a gunmetal car resembling mine yet :fullofwin:

alex.w *// 07-06-2012 06:04 PM

who owns the black mugen rr look?

i saw it at surrey bb world once

G-spec 07-06-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobuffet (Post 7968870)
if you see it again, post a pic. i haven't seen a gunmetal car resembling mine yet :fullofwin:

^ ya I'll snap it next time, but his ride is nowhere near as clean as yours, too much mis matching.... gold wheels, cf hood, big spoiler, kit is a bit wild too....

but I saw this pic today and it reminded me of your car, remember how I was bustin your chops for not being low enough in the other thread? lol, come on man I know you wanna roll this gangster

http://i49.tinypic.com/213oe1w.jpg

wobuffet 07-11-2012 06:27 PM

^^ ya i've seen that pic around. realllllly digging that look. HOWEVERRR, vancouver roads aren't exactly slammed to the ground friendly.

how are you even supposed to go over speedbumps without completely destroying your front bumper?

Groot 07-11-2012 07:21 PM

that civic has air suspension :)

HondaGuy 08-22-2012 05:33 PM

Spotted you again yesterday busting a sharp left from ontario street onto king edward. You were trying to turn left carefully with those yellow cones in the center of the road.
Your car looks more slammed compared to last time... And your front right wheel looks sorta outta air. Then you ripped straight on king edward ( no traffic) until a left again on cambie.

Car is looking shiny as usual... :-)

wobuffet 08-23-2012 10:11 PM

i'll check my air, thanks!
and yes, i lowered my front a bit more :)

HondaGuy 01-03-2013 08:06 PM

Was that you on Main St and 26th tonight, parked in front of liquor store/mcds?

Spotted the rear apron brake light flashing brightly! :-)
Posted via RS Mobile

wobuffet 01-04-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HondaGuy (Post 8122613)
Was that you on Main St and 26th tonight, parked in front of liquor store/mcds?

Spotted the rear apron brake light flashing brightly! :-)
Posted via RS Mobile

yesss, picking up some booze for the weekend!

ilvtofu 01-05-2013 09:31 AM

Sushi california last night? :badpokerface:

wobuffet 01-06-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilvtofu (Post 8123842)
Sushi california last night? :badpokerface:

unfortunately i was in whistler all weekend...unless someone took my car out....:suspicious:

kakucaekz 02-13-2013 01:44 PM

Spotted today turning left from 41st onto Main, about 2:15 this afternoon? I was in the opposite left turn lane :P

wobuffet 02-13-2013 05:54 PM

yep, what car were you in?

kakucaekz 02-13-2013 08:38 PM

A dirty, dusty green Integra haha.