REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 07-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Montreal Hotels

For those of you travelled to Montreal, where did you stay? Or what is the best area to stay?

I will be renting a car - parking in downtown Montreal is probably super expensive.

How is the airport area?

Any other areas you would recommend?

I am going August 3 - August 8, most likely going to bid on Priceline since I really have no preference on a specific hotel brand.
Advertisement
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,440 Times in 4,281 Posts
The only two hotels I've stayed at in Montreal:

aLoft near the airport. Not a bad hotel. Rather spartan in terms of service and amenities but that's their concept. Nice, clean, modern, and comfortable rooms. One of my favourites. Parking I believe is free.

The W Montreal - Located Downtown and not far from central tourist locations. Typical of any W Hotel with high standards so expect it to be expensive.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,239 Times in 5,600 Posts
We stayed at the holiday inn suites, we had a 2 bedroom kitchenette plus large living room with pull out couch, 5 of us stayed in 1 room and it worked out great because of the size of the suite
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #4
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
We stayed at the holiday inn suites, we had a 2 bedroom kitchenette plus large living room with pull out couch, 5 of us stayed in 1 room and it worked out great because of the size of the suite
Airport area?

ALoft is awesome. Stayed there once in Portland and got blown away with the environment. Shitty service though.
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #5
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,239 Times in 5,600 Posts
Oh sorry it's right downtown and had complimentary valet service I belive?

Either that or it was like $30 for the 4 days we were there, well worth it
Hondaracer is offline   Reply With Quote